Arc 3: Unknown Discovery – Chapter 8
190 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"


Arc 3: Unknown Discovery - Chapter 8

"Caretaker, you've completed the major task." Ghost reported just before I could pilot the Strike Freedom Gundam into battle against the Leviathan.

"What?! But I haven't even seen the Endbringer!" I glare at Ghost. "It took Sherrel the whole month to make the Strike Freedom Gundam, and I only get to pilot it now. And you say that the major task is already finished?! HOW?! Besides, it's only May 11th, 4 days before Leviathan attacks Brockton Bay!"

"The Simurgh has foreseen their destruction, along with the world itself, if Leviathan were to come here to battle with the Caretaker. At the instructions of the Simurgh, the other Endbringers, primarily Leviathan, changed locations. And that's how you've completed the major task, Caretaker. You have to scare your opponents away before the battle can even begin." Ghost explained while spinning around.

"Huh..." I blink a few times. "I didn't expect that." In another blink, I find myself out of the Strike Freedom Gundam and back in the apartment, where I see Nyarla and the others still sleeping. "Wait, what about my Strike Freedom Gundam?!" I look at Ghost, ready to tear it to pieces.

"The Boss likes Gundam; therefore, so in exchange for making a working one to be added to the Boss' collections. Your reward has been upgraded. Originally, you would've received the identity: The Enforcer of the Eldritch pantheon. Instead, you have been given the identity: The Home of the Eldritch pantheon. Isn't that great, Caretaker/Home?" Ghost asks me.

Once again, I'm lost. Same with you, crazy voices? Or it's just me?

"Why have I been given another identity? Isn't my reward a higher status?" I couldn't do anything about the Strike Freedom Gundam, but I certainly don't want to have another responsibility with the one I have now, which is already heavy. Both figuratively and literally.

"That's the way it is in the multiverse. The more identities you have, the more powerful you are in the pantheons. Of course, there is one particular identity that is worth more than several identities combined." Ghost explained. "Even more, if the identities fit together in a theme, it would make the entity more powerful than others that have similar to the exact same identity."

So... pretty much like the gods' domains are what I'm guessing crazy voices.

"And... what exactly does being The Home of the Eldritch pantheon do exactly?" I ask Ghost, hoping that what this identity makes me do isn't exactly what I think it is.

"Making those you care for to be comfortable and feel at home whenever they are around you." Ghost answered.

"Huh?" I blankly stare at Ghost.

"They feel safe around you and will do many things to keep you happy as they don't want you to feel unhappy with them around. In addition, with those you don't like, it would cause them to feel uncomfortable and isolated from everyone else." Ghost tried another example.

"Huh?" I continue to stare at Ghost.

"You'll have a harem that is in harmony with each other." Ghost explains again.

"Okay, now you're just making fun of me now." I look at Ghost with a deadpan expression.

Back me up here, crazy voices. If anything, I'm part of Nyarla and her family's toy set or whatever. But they are definitely not part of my harem or the fact that I have one at all. Just having Ruby and Weiss doesn't count as a harem. Their mother and sister technically don't count either, because I don't think any of those three look at me the way Ruby and Weiss do.

"You have underestimated your worth, Caretaker/Home." Ghost replies before becoming invisible again.

"Jin, you smell... different..." Nyarla hugs me from behind, sniffing me for some reason. "I don't know what it is... but I like it."

"Morning, Nyarla. What would you like for breakfast?" I ask Nyarla as she continues sniffing me, making me wonder if having The Home of Eldritch pantheon identity had made me smell good to any Eldritch entities.

"Sausage?" Nyarla stopped hugging me and walked around me until she was standing in front of me, still naked and smiling at me.

"Well, I guess I can make sausage and eggs for breakfast." I kept eye contact with Nyarla as I turned to go into the kitchen, only for Nyarla to unzip my pants and start sucking my dick. "Of course, you meant that sausage." I look at Nyarla with a straight face.

Nyarla said something, but I didn't quite understand what Nyarla was saying until my brain finally registered that Nyarla kept mumbling the word delicious. This means that it wasn't just my scent that affected Nyarla, but much more. I don't know if I should find it reassuring or terrifying if some Eldritch entity decided to eat me because of how great I taste and smell.

I released my first load of the morning into Nyarla's mouth. Then, something happened to Nyarla that I hadn't expected.

Nyarla let out a muffled moan as she eagerly swallowed every last drop of cum, but what caught my attention was that she was squirting a lot, more than usual and that usually only happens when I use the Ratio Technique. Instead, she was just squirting from simply giving me a blowjob.

"So...tasty." Nyarla starts to lick my dick as she fingers herself after squirting for a few seconds.

I feel a look on me, and it's not from Nyarla, so I look to my left and see that the others have woken up and are staring at me with lust and hunger, mostly Shu rather than Ruby and Weiss.

It took me all morning to satisfy the sexual needs of the girls. Once again. But this time, I had an easier time satisfying all of them. Especially Nyarla and Shu, but mostly Nyarla, and I now see the advantage of having The Home identity with its unique unknown effects that I have to explore, even though I haven't yet figured out all the special effects that come with being The Caretaker.

"So, is there any reason why we should stay in this world other than Shu checking on her champion?" I ask everyone as I make lunch for everyone since breakfast was skipped for sex.

No one complains.

"Didn't we come here to see all the action in this world for entertainment?" Ruby blinks at me. "I mean, I would rather have sex for action than fight for action."

"I'm here because I was outvoted. So don't look at me." Weiss yawns as she takes her time eating her lunch.

Shouko didn't say anything because she was eating so elegantly that many people didn't want to disturb her. So I decided to just help her out by putting out other side dishes that she liked. As far as I could remember, she ate more often than anything else in the past. She looked at her plate, then at me with happy eyes, and even gave me a little smile.

Fuck, my heart again.

"Huh. I find it odd that you guys aren't up for all the action-packed thrills of fast-paced combat." Shu looks at everyone in disbelief.

"You're forgetting that all of us have been through the so-called action-packed thrills of fast-paced combat." I point out. "Of course, some of us would like to experience it whenever it comes to us. Not that we should seek it out."

Of course, I don't think I ever seek it out. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Which has gotten a lot worse since I got the caretaker job. Now that I think about it.

"That's true..." Shu taps her right cheek with her right index finger. "So you want to leave this world for something that doesn't involve fighting to the death?"

"Do we get to choose?" Weiss asks Shu. "Because frankly, I don't think Ruby or I are the best people to choose a world to go to because we don't have the knowledge of other worlds."

"Unfortunately, I don't know many worlds myself. I was lucky to find this world." Shu looks at Nyarla and Shouko. "Maybe you two have an idea which world we could go to? I'm sure you both have more worlds to choose from than the ones I know."

"I do?" Nyarla looks at Shu with confused eyes. "Oh, wait. You mean the other me!" She giggles.

"I am not allowed to visit the worlds I visited during my work." Shouko replied quietly. "I don't know why, though." She pouts, causing almost all of us to quickly look away or risk having a heart attack from seeing such a display of moe.

Weiss covers her nose as she begins having a nosebleed. Ruby looks like she would rush over to hug Shouko if she wasn't gasping for breath and grabbing her left breast as she appears to be having a heart attack.

A quick use of Boundary Manipulation to heal both Weiss and Ruby, as they had not been able to look away from Shouko in time.

I look at Shu, who wasn't affected, but only slightly, because she seems to be short of breath. Of course, Nyarla didn't seem to be affected by Shouko's pouting at all.

Yeah, I can understand why the Heaven pantheon won't allow Shouko to visit the previous worlds she visited during her work. There's a high chance that the natives died out just by looking at Shouko's emotions.

"How about Jin? Do you have a world we could visit?" Ruby looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"Uh... Sure?" I was about to say that I don't think I can do the same as Nyarla, Shu, and Shouko. Then, I remembered that I have access to the Boundary Manipulation, and it's not even the canon version. So multiverse travel is possible, and now I just realize that I have to figure out what kind of world to let the girls visit that won't bore them.

"I hope it's not too boring. I want a few fights here and there." Shu mumbles to herself, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Maybe they like horror? I know some that focus on horror."

Note to self: Shu's collection of worlds could be dangerous and possibly kill Ruby and Weiss before they are ready.

"How about we finish our lunch before we go to another world?" I said to everyone, trying to buy more time to figure out which world we should visit.

If necessary, in order to extend the time we can stay in the One Punch Man world before going to another world, I may have to fuck them until they pass out.

"Oh yeah, Jin. How come you smell so good, and your dick tastes more delicious compared to last night when I gave you a blowjob?" Shu asks me, nearly causing me to choke on the food I was chewing before swallowing.

"Huh. I thought I was the only one who thought that." Weiss looks at me with wide eyes.

"I just thought Jin used something else while he was cleaning up in the bathroom." Ruby added in her own comment.

"Jin smells and tastes the same." Shouko whispers in a confused voice.

Oh boy, it looks like I have to explain to the girls what happened to me before they wake up and find out that I now have a new identity.

7