Chapter 17: Match at 1st day
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo author here.

Sorry for not posting new chaps last week. Even though I said that in the last chapter, it was edited lately. So my first readers may not see it. I deeply apologize to you all.

And

There will only be 4 chaps this week. I normally write chaps 1 week before for 5days and post it the next week, but my phone got corrupted and the last chap that I wrote was deleted. Thankfully, I got the before chaps back. So, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 more

The next week's release will also be less. Why? It's because my mom will not be home and  I have to prepare food, wash dishes, etc for my dad and myself. I won't get time to write chaps. Also, the school is there. I have to do all my work and then go to school. Again Sorry!

I hope you all understand my situation. Do continue to read my book. That's all I want.

Thnx...

______________________________________________

Four friends then decided to join the Combat class. All of them were very happy.

Miss Hella then decided to tell everyone to introduce themselves.

"Kona" One of the students introduced.

"Hel"

"..."

...…. This continued until the whole class introduced themselves. Some of them who are of the same type made friends with each other. The most notable of them was Klaus. He is very talkative and easily accessible.

All the students were on good terms with him. Of course, except Rey.

The female students were fascinated by Eren. All of them looked at him with starry eyes and giggled.

'Heh! Girls these days!'. Eren thought while he smiled at all the ladies.

One of the ladies came forward to introduce herself.

"Hi, I am Mia…." She was a tall girl but less than Eren and also she can be considered beautiful in a way. Die to her cute face and innocent looks. Her cheeks were pink from embarrassment.

Eren then caught the hand of Mia.

This action surprised her.

Eren then introduced himself. " Hi Mia, I am Atesh. You can call me Attie. By the way, you are beautiful in your dress…~" He said this in a very soothing voice.

Mia was taken aback. She didn't expect Eren to be this kind. And his praise was more like a present to her. She giggled and ran away.

*Sigh* Eren sighed inside his mind.

Then some of the ladies too came forward to introduce themselves. All of them were treated kindly by Eren and all went away with smiles on their faces.

...….

Madi was seeing these all. She was smiling at her behavior of Eren.

When Eren came back to her, she asked. "Hoho! What a tongue to have! You can easily make ladies fall for you … "

Eren just smiled and replied. "What can I do? I am just that super and handsome." He said with pride.

Madison didn't reply and just looked at him. She then went away to talk to others.

All of them had made friends with some others. The most famous was Eren, of course on the girls' side. He was also earning hatred from boys but he didn't care.

After the talks, Eren, Rey, Klaus, and Madi went to sit. They sat near him each other on the same bench.

Even though many girls wanted to sit near Eren, seeing the gaze of Madi, all of them went away. Her gaze was powerful. It was easily understood that she was a battle maniac.

"Madison. I challenge you to a match." A boy who had a good build with muscles said.

All the people looked at him weirdly thinking of why he would match on the first day.

'Heh. If I win, I could easily win her heart of her. I would surely win.' He thought.

Hearing the challenge, Madi smiled. But, Eren, Klaus, and Rey looked at each other and lit a candle in their hearts for the challenger. They knew of Madi's habits.

The trio walked near the challenger and patted him saying, "All the best. Have a good beating". Hearing this, he thought that they meant beating Madison and so he smiled.

"Very well. We can match come let's go to the ground!" Madi said excitedly.

______

All the students who heard of the news of the match were present on the ground. They were eying for the match on the first day!

Two people came forward from the ground. They were Madi and the boy whose name was Fex.

All the boys were fascinated by the beauty of Madison while girls looked at Fex with a slight interest. Why only slightly interested? It's because he may have a good build but his face is average. You know, girls!

The trio also came to the ground to watch the fight. But, they knew what will happen. What else?

The match begins...

Fex started the battle by sending a bolt of electricity toward Madi who easily dodged it. She then directly went towards him for engaging in a physical fight.

Seeing this Klaus and the team sighed. They were betting on how red will Fex's ass will be.

"Tomato," Said Rey.

"Redder than tomato," Said Klaus.

"Reddest looking like blood". Said Eren.

Back to battle…

Seeing Madi engaging in a physical battle, Fex smiled. He thought he could easily overpower her as she didn't look like a physical type.

Madi went forward with a punch toward Fex's stomach. Dex seeing this tried to dodge it but wasn't fully successful. The punch hit his thighs lightly. It was painful. Fex became surprised seeing her power but still didn't think much of her.

He then punched Madi in her neck which she easily dodged. She then threw a punch toward his face while a kick to his legs.

Fex dodged Madi's punch but he got the impact of Madi's kick fully and slides to the ground.

He was very surprised. But, Madi didn't allow him to test and continued beating him. She was beating him at her favorite spot which is his ass…

All of the boys looked at her in fear.

Fex was crying loudly due to her beatings.

"Ahhhhhh!.."

"aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..."

This continued for five minutes until his ass was red.

She then threw a kick toward his face and made him unconscious. She then returned to her friends. All the students who saw the fight were fearful of her due to her sadistic nature. They swore that they would never mess with her.

...

There was a talk going on between Rey and Klaus. They still haven't know Madi was listening to them.

"You stupid! The ass was redder than tomato. Not less than". Klaus shouted.

"F*cker, it was only red as a tomato. Go and see it again." Rey replied.

"You are dead wrong. Attie didn't you see it?." Klaus asked Eren without turning his head.

Even though Eren didn't turn around, he knew that Madi was behind him. He could easily beat her but didn't want to hurt her. So he stayed silent.

"Attie, tell. It is only red as a tomato, right?". Rey asked again.

"........" Eren stayed silent.

"Come on man! Voice your opinion!" Klais said.

"You shouldn't talk about it. What if Madi hears your talk?". Eren at last asked.

"Madi? Hah! She wouldn't even hear. She is stupid. She is making a scene because she is stronger than us!". Both Rey and Klaus replied.

"Oh! You sure?". A bone-chilling voice was heard in their ears. It was of Madison.

Both Rey and Klaus were surprised. They slowly turned their heads. They saw Madi and all their lives went away from them. They were both almost pissed.

"We-see-e…" They staggered.

Madi just smiled and went near them.

What followed is gruesome!...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated Notes.

Author here.

This chapter has been successfully updated.

0