Chapter A02 – Bathing Time
1.5k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you for your donation, @Freddy Escobar...

 

The siblings spent about half an hour in the bathroom.

They wash each other's bodies while occasionally talking about random things. Rimu let Riku wash her hair, and in return Rimu scrubs Riku's back. They rinsed their bodies, then soak in the bathtub together.

Neither of them cared or felt ashamed of being seen or touched by the other party.

In the bathtub, Rimu relaxed her body, enjoying the sensation of warm water mixed with aromatic bath salts.

"Ah, this calms me down..."

"You look like Kyoko-san when she gulps down a can of beer right now, Rimu."

Rimu laughed off what Riku said.

Maybe it's because she was 25 before her regression 3 weeks ago that her mental used to be on the same wavelength as the current Kyoko. Though, it seems that now her loli body is actually pulling her mentality closer to 10 years old.

This doesn't mean that it was bad.

The depression that she used to have in the previous life has disappeared like a lie. She also did not find the desire to drink beer as usually she had after work. And she didn't have to look at her fat ugly aunty body when looking at the mirror.

Moreover, no need to work overtime in a room full of cigarette smoke or the smell of coworker wet socks again.

Now, everything is fresh as she restarts her loli life!

'I won't make the same mistake this time. No way I will return to that hell called workplace.
In this life, I will maintain my loli body and live like a NEET!'

Rimu secretly clenched her fist with determination.

'But firstly, I'll have to increase the skinship with Riku so that he will take care of my meal in the future.' ( ̄ิ∀ ̄ิ๑)

With that in mind, Rimu looked at her brother with the eyes of greed.

She still remembered that this shota beside her has become a successful entrepreneur in the future at a young age, and that was while he was still attending Harvard University. He was proficient in at least 10 languages and has connections to many people around the world.

Her life achievement was nothing compared to him.

As his twin sister, Rimu already knew that Riku had the physique of an Instant Expert. He is a fast learner and can master anything he does in a relatively very short time. Even Rimu herself didn't know the extent of her brother's abilities. 

Then, let's utilize that ability of his to create a stable future life!

Riku who noticed Rimu's glance couldn't help but looked back strangely.

"Eh? What's wrong? Why are you looking at me with those eyes, Rimu?"

"Oh, nothing... It's just that I think you're quite cute."

Rimu quickly withdrew her gaze and made a random conversation as an excuse.

"Well, with that face it's no wonder that you're so popular. Not only girls, but even boys too. Your photos is also priced very high in our school, especially with the one that shows your navel. Hehehe, I got a lot of commission from that. "

"Haah?!"  (ꐦ°᷄д°᷅)!

But unfortunately, the results seem to backfire.

To Riku, his feminine face was his complex, so being called cute made his heart somewhat sour. But what makes him annoyed, this ponkotsu imouto unexpectedly makes money by selling his photos!

He then used his two hands to make a crab clamping gesture, with a smirk in his face.

"Well then, I want to hear the details about this."

Realizing that she had said something wrong and what Riku want to do, Rimu paled. Unfortunately for Rimu, the bathtub wasn't that big and she didn't have a place to flee.

"Eh, wait wait! Don't tickle me in the bath! Don't tickle me in the bath!" =͟͟͞͞(꒪ᗜ꒪‧̣̥̇)! ! !

"NO MERCY! DIVINE HAND SWEEPING THE COSMOS!!"

With a quick movement, Riku's hands catches Rimu's waist quite easily.

"...AHAHAHA, WAII.. STOP..!! AHAHAHA!!"

That afternoon, Rimu's laughing scream reverberated in the bathroom.

41