Chapter A10 – Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
692 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm really sorry with the long hiatus...

And then, some time later at the school infirmary.

Kouta, who applied for sick rest, secretly looked at his smartphone while lying on the bed. What he saw on his smartphone were a collection of Riku's photos taken from various angles.

The photos were okay, but somehow Kouta felt something was missing.

Suddenly, Riku's voice interrupted his thought.

"What do you think, Kouta-kun?" (Riku)

When Kouta looked to the side, there was Riku walking towards his bed.

Kouta was surprised, it wasn't break time yet, but Riku came here. It wouldn't be strange for a student to come to the infirmary during class due to illness or not feeling well, but looking at Riku's expression, he looked healthy.

This only meant Riku was skipping class.

"Are you skipping class too?" (Kouta)

"Right now all the teachers are having meetings, so this period is self-study." (Riku)

"I see." (Kouta)

So that's why he didn't see the infirmary teacher sitting at her desk.

"So, how is it? The photos I took, I mean." (Riku)

“Well... To be honest, these photos aren't as good as the ones Rimu-chan took.” (Kouta)

Riku nodded at Kouta's reply.

"As I thought..."

It turned out that the photos on Kouta's smartphone were sent by Riku himself.

The reason was because he found out that Kouta and Rimu split their profits 50:50. Even though Kouta said he was willing to share half of his share, it wasn't enough to fulfill the equality rule. If Riku insists on taking the same profit as Rimu, he will have to take all of Kouta's share. Doing this meant he would destroy their business.

So, after considering the matter, he proposed to do the same transaction.

Since Rimu gives 20 photos per week to Kouta, so does he. Of course, all the photos were of Riku, since there was no way he would allow his sister's photo to be distributed and used for unknown purposes.

But later Riku realized, he wasn't as good as Rimu at taking photos.

The angles, lightning, etc...

Rimu can take all these factors into account to maximize Riku's charm. Not to mention that she has Photoshop skills (GIMP) to perfect the photos. It was like a comparison between amateur and professional photographers.

"Doesn't matter. I'll just have to do some research on this later." (Riku)

There may be some books on photography in the library. And if there weren't any, he could consult one of his classmates whose family was in the business.

With his talent, he was confident he could learn this field in no time.

"Okay..." (Kouta)

Kouta could only let out a sigh.

When Kouta heard about this 'equality' rule, he couldn't help but speechless. He didn't expect this best friend of his to have such an obsessive compulsive disorder.

Usually Riku would play the perfect boy (trap), excelling in studies and sports, friendly, and easy to get along with. When there was a problem, he could quickly find a solution. He often helps people with their problems, and in turn, he is loved by everyone (regardless of gender).

But when there was trouble involved with Rimu, he became hopeless.

"Haah, what a siscon..."

Just like now, it was clear that Riku didn't really care about profits or any monetary gain. Instead, he cared more about that 'equality' thing and insisted on implementing it at all costs.

"What did you say?" (Riku)

"Nothing..." (Kouta)

As expected, he couldn't understand what a genius was thinking.

♦♦♦

 

At the same time in the school yard.

Rimu sat under a tree while holding her Pen Tablet.

Because the teachers currently have a meeting, there's no class until break time is over. Rather than wasting time, Rimu used this free time to continue drawing illustrations, while humming a song.

"Nekama to tawamure, sorenari kimochii no~ (Playing(?) with nekama, feels so good~)
Monotarinasa wo kanjite SHI☆ MA☆ U! (I feel that it is still not enough.)
Kimoi me de mirarete...
(Being looked at with disgusting eyes. . .)
Ozomashi jidai no kaze ni fukarete iru!"
(And being blown by the wind of a dreadful era.)
—Hikaru no Go OP1 mistaken lyrics (2).
 

It was another part of the anime song that had the lyrics distorted.

This song was one of many songs used for laughs at karaoke parties in her past life. Back then, instead of singing along to the subtitles, the participants co-created toxic lyrics and sang along with it instead.

It was a shame now there's no one other than her to hear this song to laugh with.

'I've finished making 100 sprites... I guess this much should be enough for now.'

The game made by Gururu doesn't need a lot of character sprites at this stage.

It doesn't have too many maps, and some of the sprites can be used for multiple character entries by changing the hue. Also, having too many entries will only bloat the size of the game.

'Now its the time I'll concentrate to create the scenario.'

After all, Gururu paid for every word and paragraph she wrote with money.

 

29