Chapter 18: Lessons [Part 2]
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A very detailed lesson in aura had begun for the new assassins. Aria continued to teach Cindy and Kai different ways that aura could be used and harnessed to their benefit.

"Alright, for the next lesson, we have aura shaping," Aria said. "Now, this skill is a bit advanced, so I don't expect you blokes to pick up on it right away. With aura shaping, you have the ability to produce different types of objects. By precisely controlling your aura, you'll be able to shape it as you please, harnessing a variety of different tools that could be at your disposal."

"Wow, you can even do stuff like that?" Cindy said. "Just how much time would we need to perfect all of this?"

"Well, that all depends on you, Miss Cindy. It could be days, months, even years until you learn to fully control your aura. It's all about the work you put into it, as well as just your natural abilities, quite frankly. But, don't worry. You shall learn everything in due time," Aria said with a smile. "Oh, right! Silly me, I forgot to give an example of aura shaping," she said as she held her left hand straight out. A visible ray of aura began to form around Aria's hand, shaping itself into a small knife. "This is an example of aura shaping. I'm still not the best at it myself, if I'm being honest."

"Damn, that's so cool! So, we can shape all kinds of different things with our auras, huh? Kai said.

"Heehee, indeed, my dear. The amount of aura you possess, and your imagination, are your only limits! From knives and swords, to everyday handy items, such as chairs and cups; you'll be able to shape your aura however you please, eventually. Then, simply disperse it when the item has served its purpose," Aria explained, expelling the small knife from existence. "Poof, it's gone now!" she said with a grin.

"Wow, you're so cool, Director Aria! You explain things so well and you're really nice! I'm so glad we get to learn from you!" Cindy said, gleefully.

"Yeah, for real! You're like, so awesome, ma'am! Please teach us more! What else can we do with aura? What else, what else?!" Kai exclaimed.

Cindy and Kai quickly became eager to learn more about aura, due to Aria's friendly and easy approach to their training. The relaxed woman had easily earned the duo's trust after a short while, thanks to her calm and pleasant demeanor.

Wow, she's so nice and cool! Amy was right, I think I like Director Aria a lot!

"I can't wait to learn aura shaping! I-I'm gonna create, like, a bunch of stuff with it! Like... video games! And... and deodorant! I'll never have to buy deodorant again!" Cindy said.

"Video games...and deodorant? Very ambitious, Cindy." Kai said.

"Oh, shut up! What would you create with your aura shaping?"

"Hm-hm, I'm glad you asked, Cindy. When I master aura shaping, I, Kai, will create... women! An abundance of beautiful women to serve me in any way that I please! It's genius, I tell you, genius!"

"Oh wow, you're such a pervert!" Cindy yelled.

Damn, that's actually not a bad idea. Maybe I'll create a little boy toy for myself.

"Erm, perhaps you chaps may be getting a bit ahead of yourselves, haha! I'm glad to see that you're already thinking outside of the box, though! A creative mind goes a long way to perfecting your abilities!" Aria said. "What else can you do with aura, you asked? Might you be interested in witnessing my special ability?"

"Special ability? Hell yeah!" Kai said.

"You can really do that, Director Aria? Like, create a secret technique that no one else could copy?" Cindy asked.

"Heehee, well, you could certainly learn it as well, given the same training methods. However, this technique took me quite a while to master. Once you've perfected your own aura, I'm sure you'll find a unique technique that suits you best, dear," Aria explained. "As for mine, I've termed this technique, 'one thousand blades,'" she said as she unsheathed the katana on her back.

"S-so cool!" Kai said.

"Please stand behind me now. I wouldn't want you chaps getting hurt now," Aria said, placing the blade in both of her hands.

"Yes ma'am!" Cindy and Kai responded.

An intense aura began to gather around Aria's blade, giving off an almost blinding, radiant hue. As Cindy and Kai looked on at the spectacle in awe, a small beam was formed towards the tip of Aria's blade. The concentrated aura fired at the wall in front of them in an instant, leaving a massive dent in it, with small, sharp holes sprinkled throughout the dent.

"And there you have it. Damn, that sure takes a lot out of me though, even when I'm holding back," Aria said, sweat building up on her head.

"Holy shit," Kai said. "That wasn't even your full power?"

"Incredible... you're amazing, miss Aria!" Cindy said. "Please, teach us more! We want to learn everything from you!"

"Ahaha, you chaps sure are eager today. Very well, shall we get some practice going? I probably should've started with that, actually, haha. Please forgive my abrasiveness."

"No, no, you're fine, Director Aria! We've learned so much from you already! Please continue however you want!" Cindy said.

"Aw, how sweet you children are! Ok, let us do some concentration exercises. Close your eyes for me, please. Just breathe slowly and focus your aura around different parts of your body," Aria said.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Cindy and Kai continued their training with Aria, slowly to honing their auras. With intense hours of meditation, the two started to grasp how to manipulate different parts of their bodies. They first started with their hands, slowly learning to increase the strength within their fists. They then moved on to their legs, used for increasing their speed and agility. Their eyes and ears were trained intensely as well, learning to heighten and manipulate their senses. The pair picked up on the basics of aura rather quickly, harnessing aura at will throughout their bodies.

"Not bad at all, dears! It's truly wonderful how you're picking up on this so quickly!" Aria said.

"I-it's all thanks to you, Director Aria! Your training methods make everything so simple and easy to understand!" said Cindy. "You really are a great teacher."

"Yeah, I can only imagine what we'll be able to do come next month!" Kai said.

"Oh, stop! You're flattering me!" Aria grinned. "Oh, I know just the perfect spot for herbal tea in the area! Shall we take a break and have a few cups there? We can grab a bite to eat on the way back as well!"

"But, we're learning so much from you, Director Aria! We can't stop now! Can we please keep going?" Cindy pleaded.

"Haha, I'm so happy you two are eager to learn, but rest is equally important, you know! The herbal teas can also have quite a calming effect, I might add. A good diet and cleansing from the teas will go along way with honing your auras!" Aria said.

"I-Incredible! Why didn't we think of that? Stupid! We're so stupid, right, Cindy?" Kai said.

"Oh, yeah! Total idiots, the two of us! I don't know why we even questioned your directions, Director Aria!" Cindy said.

"Now, now, it's quite alright, heehee. Shall we head out now?"

After a long, fulfilling training session, the three assassins walked out of headquarters. Cindy and Kai were skipping along gleefully, as they walked with Aria to the tea shop.

"We love aura training, we love aura training!" Cindy and Kai chanted in unison, arms locked and skipping along to their destination.

"What in the fuck?" Amy said, looking down at the trio from her office. "What the hell happened to 'not taking it easy on them?' Well, I guess it's better than the alternative. Please, just stay like this...sis."

2