Adventurer log -3.5
30 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Malabo looked at Rimmel with a solemn expression faint traces of tears could be seen in her eyes, "So you had to use that" Malabo pointed to the necklace that Rimmel was wearing, her hands shaking, "Do you think I would really be in this state if I didn't use it?" Rimmel was in a badly wounded state, his body was wrapped in makeshift bandages, Malabo who was on the teetering edge snapped replied, "I thought we had this discussion before Rimmel, you know that *thing* uses up your life force so why use it!", Malabo was now full on crying, Rimmel wanted to reply but he had no words, "What even happened for you two for the pair of you to end up in such a state?", "Do you even know how much of your life you lost from using that!" Malabo wasn't just crying because she was upset, she was also furious, Rimmel had promised not too use that artifact no matter what, Balgour could understand that Rimmel needed his rest so he patted Malabo on the shoulder and proceeded to lift her up, "I'll take her away, just focus on recovering"

 

"You'll take me away?, what are you on about Balgour!" Balgour proceeded too carry away Malabo by the waist and dashed away from Rimmel so he could get some type of shuteye, in the distance Rimmel could hear banshee like screams coming from the woman "HEY PUT ME DOWN YOU BIG OAF, I SAID PUT ME DOWN". Rimmel wanted to laugh at this abusurd scene but he didn't have the strength too, not after what Malabo had just said, she was right after all, Rimmel had promised not to use *that* ever again 'why do I make promises I can't kepp...', in the distance a huge orc with an annoyed expression was carrying a feisty short woman, that wasn't something you saw everyday and so some of the caravan members started laughing only causing Malabo too get more annoyed "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING, HE COULD OF DIED AND ALL YOU ARE LAUGHING?!" Balgour promptly ran into the nearest sleeping quarters with Malabo, 'Well that was something' Rimmel thought this while reminiscing about the good times he had with the pair of them ,Rimmel started getting lost in his thoughts, he thought about everything from Tref, that kid who he had brought along at the request of his dear friend Trefafronton, about his two dear friends Malabo and Balgour and about the actions that he had taken today.

 

'Well its time to hit the sack', Rimmel lied his head down on the pillow that was provided for him and proceeded to close his eyes, 'please please please, can I just rest well for once'

 

Rimmel suddenly heard a loud crackling sound, his vision was blurred by the smoke coming out of the nearby budlings, "Mom dad where are you!" the young white cat shouted,  his surroundings getting harder too see by the second, a sudden *crack* could be heard, Rimmel looked up too see apart of the house was about too collapse in on him, he swiftly dodged out of the way and ran into the next room "Mom dad where are you!" The young white cat once again shouted out for his parents but no response came, the young boy started tearing up but he did not give up, he searched the next room and the next but there was no sign of his parents.

 

Outside of the burning building, the deathly silence of the night was interrupted by someone shouting, "Rim-rim where are you!, Rim-rim we're outside!" The young white cat heard this shouting and looked for the nearest exit, but all he could see was an abundance of ash and smoke, 'where is the window!', thanks to the youngsters quick thinking he remembered that a window should be near by, he dashed through the smoke looking for his ticket out of there, but he couldn't see where he was going, "Mom dad I'm here, I'm here!" The white cat started panicking wondering if he'd ever see his parents again, but just as he was about to give up hope he found the exit, 'yes, finally!', he jumped out the window in a blaze of glory, his burning fur making it seem as if he had risen from the depths of hell itself. 

 

The young white cat struggled to land safely, but he somehow managed it, "Mom dad I'm here!" the youngster shouted, but his parents were no where to be seen, all that surrounded him was the smoke and flames coming from the burning building. 'Where are they, where are they!' Rimmel ran around searching for his parents, he caught a glimpse of someone but they seemed to not be the youngster's parents, Rimmel ran too the strangers only too see his parents were on the ground, there bodies motionless, the strange person who Rimmel had seen had a knife in there hand, the knife dripping with blood.

4