Shock
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Akuma, there's a guest coming over here in a little bit. Behave." I told him. 

"A guest?" Akuma asked. "Who?"

"You'll see who it is when he arrives." I said

Just as I finished my sentence, the doorbell rang.

"Well, there he is." I said

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Taketa!" I said

Akuma was watching me from upstairs.

"..Taketa?" Akuma muttered.

I walked Taketa upstairs to my room.

"Empty ass room." Taketa exclaimed.

"I just moved here. Plus, I like my room empty." I remarked. 

Akuma was whispering something in my ear. 

"Why the fuck...Is Taketa here?" Akuma asked.

"I want both of you guys to get along." I replied, smiling at Akuma. "You two are special to me."

"You don't even know Taketa." Akuma mumbled.

"I may not really know Taketa, but I can already tell that he is a real one." I replied, looking at Taketa.

3 hours ago at the Kotake Valley...

"WOW, CONGRATULATIONS! You guessed my name." Taketa replied unamused.

I whispered something in Taketas ears.

"Listen, I know exactly what you want to do in life. As a Sakai clan member, I can help you find the truth about the Koin clan, and help you get their secret powers. That's only if you can help me with my goals." I whispered. "I know things about the Koin clan, you probably didn't think I knew. So deal?"

"Deal." Taketa said, confidentially. 

3 hours later...

"Don't get your hopes up, I could just leave and do everything by myself." Taketa sneered back at Hiruka.

"But you aren't. Just admit that you need my help." I said smirking.

"Obviously I need your help. I wouldn't be here if I didn't need your help." Taketa replied.

"Good point." I said "Well I'm hungry. Are you guys down for some pizza tonight?" I asked both of them. 

"Sure go ahead and order it. I'm hungry too." Taketa replied. 

"I'm not hung-" "yes the fuck you are." I interuppted Akuma. 

Akuma doesn't like eating. Its so bad to the point that he'll starve himself for days just because he doesn't enjoy eating. 

"Alright, I'll be back." I said.

I exited the house and made my way to my favorite pizza restaurant.

It was pretty dark outside, but the streets were still busy. I usually like it like this, but something felt off tonight. It felt like a bad omen was upon the city. The line in the restaurant was longer than usual. It took over 45 minutes just for me to order because of the line. I looked to my right where some of the seats were; Most of the seats were occupied, yet one man stood out from the rest. He was taller than the others, and his red spiky hair almost cried for attention. He was wearing an enormous dark coat, and when i looked at his face, he was already looking at me, dead in the eyes, with the most horrifying smile on his face.

His smile sent shivers down my spine, and suddenly the cool night wind, felt just a little colder than before. 

"I haven't been this scared in my life, and to think that one smile would scare the shit out of me is insane." I thought to myself, as I stared at my feet, desperately trying to avoid contact with him.

 I decided to wait for my food outside. When I exited the restaurant, the streets were completely empty. Not a soul in sight. Yeah it was late as hell, but the streets were always active. There's always cars going places and people talking all night. But today, I saw none of that. I knew there was something off about tonight, now I want to know what the hell is going on. 

Me trying not to think about any of this, I sat down on some apartment stairs, and took out my phone. I was scrolling endlessly on all types of  social media, watching different videos, just hoping time would go by a little faster. While I was watching one of my videos, I heard a door open below me. It was one of the apartments. I saw two people walk past the stairs I was sitting on. One had stitches all over his body, including his face. I could barely see where his eyes were. The other person was a girl with half black and half purple hair. She had some weird shaped mark on her forehead, but it just looked like a face tattoo to me. 

"Hey Nozomu, dont you think we should leave this city? We're one of the most wante-" "No, We are not leaving this city, They'll just have to catch us, which they'll never will." Nozomu said interrupting the girl. Nozomu started giggling, and put his arm around her. "Tsumi, sometimes its a good thing for you to shut your mouth." Nozomu giggled. "Okay.." Tsumi replied with her head down. 

"Now lets go rob that pizza restaurant." Nozomu said.

"Bro what?" I thought. 

After hearing that, I didn't even want to get my pizza anymore. I felt like my life was at risk if I go anyway. I got up and made my way back home.

I walked and walked in the vacant streets, thinking about everything that happened. Nothing made sense. I then started scrolling through social media on my phone again. My eyes widened in disbelief as I was reading the news on my phone.

"Hanayo Kosubi stabbed to death by a local Handyman"

To be continued.

0