CHAPTER FINALE, The Evil Makes Moves
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now since hella useless people got eliminated. This is when the endgame starts. Kinda like a fourth quarter in a basketball game. "ALRIGHT SO MY ENTIRE TEAM HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR A LONG TIME! WE ARE USING OUR FULL POWER TO DESTROY YOU GUYS! SO GET READY TO GET DEMOLISHED! The guy that speedblitzed us said. 

Everyone from my team suddenly got really serious. 

"BRING IT ON!" Kota said. Kota is a guy from Fumis squad. He looks like the most boring person here and telling by what he wears, he has no personality. As soon as Kota said bring it on, everyones face changed. Everyone started smiling. And just like that, everyone was using every move they had in their arsenal. I saw different types of kojis and gaarus I've never seen before.

"Alright, lets start this plan." Fumi said.

"Okay!" I replied while rushing to the flag.

I had to dodge hella things. water dragons and lightning bolts. I even had to run across other platforms so I didn't get hit by weapons and attacks. The wind started blowing harder and harder. 

"GIMME THAT BUTT!" Some guy said. Apparently his ability was to grab peoples butts, and eat it. Probably the most peculiar ability I have ever seen. He was continuously grabbing peoples butts for the whole game. 

Taketa was fighting some ancient looking guy. He was throwing mud at Taketa. Taketa was just dodging and swinging, but he couldn't get hit. "Bro what the hell is this ability? I can't even hit you!" Taketa said. "Its mud. What else would it be? And plus, my body is made out of mud." The guy said confidently.

Taketa then ran at very fast speeds, trying to confuse the enemy, but all Taketa was doing was wasting time. "Dammit, nothing is working!" Taketa shouted.

The mud guy then covered the whole battlefield in mud. Other people were fighting on the battlefield, which made the other people fight the mud guy too. Taketa then used this time to do something. Taketa sticked his sword on the bottom of the battlefield, and started lighting it on fire. He made it so intense that he exploded the entire battlefield, killing everyone that was fighting on there. 

"What the hell just happened?" Ryo thought. He was fighting 9 other people, along with the late guys squad. The leaders name was Fugaku. His ability is pretty interesting. Whenever he touches somebody, their ears gets obliterated because of the loud sound he planted in them. 

Everybody was spamming abilities. Ryo was lucky that his reaction time was godly. He was literally flipping everywhere, he was falling rolling still dodging attacks. He was reflecting attacks back with his staff, just to get very close to the opponents. Ryo was literally clashing with all of the opponents, trying to hit them. They all got some hits in. Ryo then used his staff to do a powerful move. He was standing on it, jumped, and swung his staff forward. 

"BRAIN KILLER!" Ryo yelled as his staff was hitting one of the enemy's heads. Ryos then started steaming. It got so intense that the whole entire battlefield was steaming. Nobody and I mean NOBODY said anything about it. It was like everyone was so focused on their own fight, that they didnt even notice anything around them. Ryo then waited for something. He didn't move a single part of his body. But something happened. Ryos opponents started melting. Ryos body alone gave his opponents seventh degree burns. All of them of course died, but someones finger was still moving. Ryo then walked to the finger, and stepped on it. 

Fugaku was just standing there shocked. He had no idea what he saw, but he started to fear Ryo. "Good job Ryo." Fugaku said very hesitant. "Why thank you!" Ryo replied with a smile. "Now, I'll need to sleep. "That move took a lot of Kakaru from me."

Akuma and Kamiko was fighting some weirdos. "Hey beautiful." One guy said to Kamiko.

"Ew.."Kamiko replied disgusted. "Talk to me when you don't look like the decaying corpse of a fish." 

Everyone then heard a noise. "That sounds like an airstrike." Hariyama said. 

 "Its because it is!" A guy said. He had probably the spikiest hair I have ever seen. He wore a white shirt with some black shorts. He also wore some slides. If you ask me, thats an outfit that I would only wear at home. But whatever. 

The airstrikes were descending faster than raindrops dropping when its pouring outside. Everyone and I mean everyone was running trying to get away from the airstrikes. Ryo got injured because he didn't look down at the ground and got trapped in a bear trap. Ryo screams in pain, Wanting help. But nobody comes. Not even me. Everyone was focused on escaping and trying not to get hit from the airstrikes. 

The airstrikes were going off for a good 10 minutes. They finally went off and everyone immediately began to fight again. I then see Ryo on the ground. 

"Ryo how did this happen?" I ask

"Huh what do you mean?" Ryo replied

He obviously knew what I was talking about so I didn't say anything. I pulled the bear trap off of Ryos leg. "Thanks man." Ryo said. Ryo was acting kinda strange but I ignored it. "Alright, I need to go. Me and Fumi is getting the fl-" As soon as I was getting ready to finish what i was saying, I hear someone pissing and that guy that was pissing, was Ryo.

"Bro are you fucking serious right now?" I asked

"Man I needed to piss real bad. Let a homie piss Hiruka." Ryo replied. "Thats pretty much the only reason why I got caught in the bear trap. Because I was too worried about pissing, So I didn't pay attention."

I'm pretty sure i made the most disgusted face ever seen. "Ryo, you are one interesting man." I said. "Well, I have to go. Enjoy your pissing."

I then go to the flag. I lost Fumi somewhere but I assumed that he was already at the flag. 

Akuma and Kamiko are still battling. "Akuma, do you have any type of Riki or Gaaru? I haven't seen you do anything yet." Kamiko asked. "No, I don't have anything." Akuma replies." 

"Well, okay." Kamiko said kinda disappointed. 

"HEY! WOMAN! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT!" A man shouts.

"Oh lord what the hell do you want." Kamiko said in a pissed way. She looked so done with everything.

"If I beat you, I get to have you but if you win, you can kill me." The man said

"SAY LESS!" Kamiko replies with no hesitation.

"So, is it a fight to the death or..." "NOPE! Its a battle to see who falls first. Nobody has been paying attention to cage so why not do that. And plus, since I will take you, why would I kill you?" The man explains while interrupting Kamiko. 

"Well, okay. Fine." Kamiko replies

"Uhh guys, I have something to say." Akuma said.

"What is it?" Kamiko replies."

"My balls hurt." Akuma said while holding his balls.

"What the he- lets just get to this fight." Kamiko said as she interrupts herself

Kamiko pulls out her scythe, and it starts to "glow" black. "Nice scythe. Let me show you mine." The man said. He pulls out his scythe and its three times bigger than Kamikos. "What the fuck." Kamiko thought. The sun randomly started getting way hotter than before. It started to burn some peoples skin. "DAMN WHY IS THE SUN SO HOT!" Kamiko shouts. The man starts grinning. 

"I made the suns temperature rise. Making the environment hotter than before." The man explains. "Thats it. EFLIN BLAZE!" Kamiko yells. Her scythe starts to release a black aura. 

Meanwhile, I make it near the flag. Fumi was just chilling waiting for me. 

"You scared me. You really made me think that you would never come." Fumi said.

"Nah I would never do that." I replied.

So me and Fumi started to do the plan. 

"Hey look, somebody is coming to the flag." A guy said. 

"Wanna jump him?" Another guy said.

"I don't mind doing that to be honest." Another guy replies.

I start holding almost all of my breath in, just for this attack

I then release the breath and a heavy loads of fire started to emerge out of my mouth, creating a big ass fireball.

"This is what I call, the enormous flare sphere." I said.

The big ass fire ball started to accelerate towards the flag. 

"OH SHIT WHAT DO WE DO?" A guy guarding the flag said. 

"WE HAVE NO CHOICE TO MOVE OUT THE WAY!" Another guy replies.

All of the people guarding the flag then moved out the way to dodge the fire ball.

"ALRIGHT FUMI, NOW!" I shouted.

"focus, focus focus, THERE!" Fumi thought.

The flag was then moving by himself all under Fumis control. We both then began running as fast as we could. "WE HAVE THE FLAG SO MOVE OUT THE WAY AND AID US!" I shouted.

Our team did exactly what I said to do. There was hella black fire on most of the platforms so we had to jump from platform to platform. "What the hell happened here." I thought.

Then, as soon as we were on our way to our flag, the guy that speedblitzed everyone appeared outta nowhere and was chasing us full speed. He was faster than both of us so I had no idea what to do. 

I then saw a stick come towards the guy at full speed. Covered with infernos. The guy looked really fast, but didn't dodge. The stick then penetrated him and me and Fumi successfully got their flag to ours. "I appreciate it itsuki!" Fumi said. Itsuki then nodded his head. 

The buzzer then went off

"THE WINNER OF CAPTURE THE FLAG IS...THE FIRST TEAM! "The instructor announced."

Everyone was getting excited. "Yes I knew we were gonna win!" Fischer said. "Sagitta, you didn't do anything." 

"I know Fischer! Its because I wasn't around Hariyama. So I couldn't do anything!" Sagitta replied.

"Man you're always meatriding Hariyama." Fischer said. "SHUT UP, YOU MEATRIDE EVERY FEMALE YOU MEET!" Sagitta shouts. 

"Damn Hiruka, I didn't know you could get that loud, nice to know that you can." Kamiko said jokingly.

"Kamiko, you just met me. What are you talking about." I said laughing.

Taketa just stared at me. He still didn't know what to say about the whole I didn't care thing.

"Yo Shin, come look at this. A man said."

"Huh? What is it?" Shin replied. 

"Just come here." The man said. They were at a very big and nice place. It had too much security. This entire place was known as the government home. 

"Wait, why do I see the name Kamiko Amon on there!?" Shin said furiously. 

"Oh wait. Kamiko Amon. I remember this girl. The Amon that set a whole village on fire when she was little. Shin, what are your thoughts of your daughter participating in such a repetitive and dangerous challenge like this?" The man said. "I DON'T LIKE IT OF COURSE! I will get that little brat disqualified from the koro challenge!" Shin shouted. "I'll keep an eye on her for the rest of this week." The man replies. "No, I already got the Yakuza cereal killer to kidnap her. Everything is fine." Shin explains.

The unknown man from the city starts to stalk the police. He thought it would be funny to sit in a police car until they come. So thats what he did. A police man then came to get in his car. 

"Who the hell are you?" The police said. 

"Try and guess." The unknown man said. 

It took a while for the police to actually find out who this guy actually was. 

The officer froze. In shock and trauma. "YOU'RE...THE YAKUZA CEREAL KILLER. THE MAN WHO KILLS PEOPLE WHO EATS CEREAL!" He said flabbergasted.

"Ding ding ding! You are correct. And I know that you eat cereal so, say bye bye!" The cereal killer said. He then broke the window from the car, and sliced the officers head off.

"So my next mission is to, KIDNAP KAMIKO! A CHILD!" The cereal killer said. "This is going to be fun."

The first part of the koro challenge has now ended

TO BE CONTINUED!

0