What Are These Rules?
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WELCOME SIR!" The Hatsudenjo shouted.

Genya had a bag full of Takoyaki in his hand. "Hello Hatsudenjo, everything going well?" He asked.

"Yes sir! Can we have that Takoyaki now?" Resenoji asked. "TAKOYAKI??" Kiryu replied. "
OH HELL YEAH! WE'RE GEATING GOOD TONIGHT!" Rai said very exhilarated.

Genya gave everyone Takoyaki. "So, how are the koro challenge contestants this year?" He asked. "Well from what I saw so far, this group of individuals are kinds interesting." Katashi said. "Yeah! Some guy made a fake flag and tricked everyone!" Rasenoji added. 

"Someone did what? I need to see this next round." Genya said. "Also, Hiruka Sakai is participating in the koro challenge right?" he asks.

"OHHHH YEAHHH HIRUKA! ISN'T HE INOUYES BRO-" "Please shut up you're being real annoying right now." Kiryu said interrupting Rasenoji. "Facts!" Onaka replies. "Shut up Onaka! I'm better than you at everything! Rasenoji mentions. "Ha! You think you are. But you are just a young Yakuza kid still in his feelings!" Onaka states. Rasenoji then starts frowning crossing his arms like a little kid. Genya giggles a little bit. "Genya, me and Rasenoji were talking about Hiruka and we think that he is Inouyes brother. Is that true?" Kiryu asks calmly. 

"Oh yeah that is Inouyes little brother." Genya replies. 

"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!" Rasenoji shouts with food in his mouth. "DUDE CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!" Onaka shouted. "Onaka, get a fatter ass and I'll probably listen to you." Rasenoji said smirking. "Alright Rasenoji, chill out." Genya said. "I might train Hiruka before he gets a koro pass. Katashi, can you do me a favor?" Genya asks.

"What is it?" Katashi replies.

"I want you to recommend Hiruka to the bell race. And I want you to be the Hatsudenjo to train him." Genya explains pointing at Katashi.

"Well alright, thats fine with me." Katashi said.

"I want to train him though..." Rasenoji muttered.

"No! You are too young and inexperienced. You also lack maturity. I want Katashi to train Hiruka because he is a very good mentor." Genya explains.

"Fine." Rasenoji said pouting. 

"Also, the best lawyer in the world Koichi is supposed to be spectating with us later on. He is also bringing big men as bodyguards." Genya said.

"Wait didn't he say that he hated us? Why does he want to watch it with us all of a sudden?" Crystal asks. 

"I honestly have no idea. Koichi is one interesting guy." Genya replies.

"I ONLY SEE DODGEBALLS IN HERE SIR!" A man shouted. 

"Really thats it?" The leader said. 

"Looks like it." The guy replied. "Wait! Some of these dodgeballs are different." Another guy said. "What do you mean?" Somebody replied. 

"I found this paper and this is what it says." The guy said.

Dodgeball abilities

Blue ball: Makes opponent slower (lasts for 2 minutes)

Green ball: Hurts the opponent (Ball is made out of titanium and pain lasts for 2 minutes)

Purple Ball: Paralyzes the opponent (lasts for 1 in a half minutes)

Yellow ball: Blinds the opponent (lasts for 30 seconds)

Red ball: Normal ball to get people out and the most common ball 

"Oh yeah, we're gonna have fun with this." The leader said.

"What do you think the paper said?" Taketa whispers.

"Probably explaining the difference between the dodgeballs." Kiho whispers back.

"Hey Kiho, I have an idea. Trust me with this." Taketa said. "Whats the idea?" "Kiho asks." 

Taketa tells Kiho the idea. "That idea is so stupid." Kiho said. "Worth a try." Taketa said.

"Well we have nothing else to do." Kiho replies.

Taketa grabs the mic he sees at the back of the room. He connects it to the speakers in the PE room. 

"Hey, this is the instructor. I kindly ask you guys to get the fuck out of the PE room before all of you get disqualified. Taketa said trying to sound like a grown man. 

"Hey impostor! Nice voice impression!" The leader replies. 

"Ah shit they noticed." Taketa tells Kiho while the mic is still on. "Dumbass!" Kiho whispers "You should've turned the mic off."

"I literally did. The off button is broken I think." Taketa said as he unplugs the mic.

"Ha! We all heard you guys!" The leader said. "Sora, check to see if whoever those guys were are in the back of the PE room!"

"YES SIR!" Sora shouted.

"Yeah, plan B here we go!" Taketa said

Taketa and Kiho walks out of the entrance before Sora can check. "Alright guys, you caught us!" Taketa said.

"Yes we did. You guys are going to die now. EVERYONE, GET THEM." "Wait wait wait." Taketa said interrupting the leader. "Huh?" The leader said.

"Before you kill us, rate my dance." Taketa said getting ready to dance.

Taketa actually knew how to dance. He started doing them trendy dances that everyone knew. Kiho was also trying to do the dance, but he couldn't dance.

Everyone in the room was really confused. They didn't know how to react to the dance. 

"So you think this is a joke." The leader said smirking. He started walking slowly towards Taketa. The leader then was getting ready to punch Taketa.

"Wait wait wait!" Taketa shouted again. "WHAT!" The leader shouted as he punches Taketa in the face." 

"I think, that we are on the same team." Taketa mumbles while on the ground. 

"How do you know that?" The leader asks.

Kiho pulls out a paper from his pocket. It was a list of the teams. "Look at this." Kiho said giving him the paper. 

"What are your names?" The leader asked.

"I'm Kiho, The guy you just punched is Taketa." Kiho replied. 

"Oh wow, so we are on the same team. Cool." The leader said. 

"We could help you guys set up this gym." Kiho said. 

"I don't completely trust you guys still, but okay." The leader said. 

Taketa finally gets up.

"By the way, whats your name?" Taketa asks.

I am Tenza Osanai. The leader replies. 

"So our plan is to give the other team a huge disadvantage that will lead us to a guaranteed win." Tenza explains.

"I see, what are we going to do though?" Kiho asks.

"So me and the group found a paper explaining all of the dodgeballs abilities. Let me give you the paper." Tenza explains. Tenza gives Kiho the paper and Kiho and Taketa starts reading it.

"Oh damn. This is hella game changing." Kiho said.

"Ha, I know right?" Tenza replied.

"We basically want to switch the balls up so it can confuse the other team." Tenza said. 

"Okay, but what balls will be switch up?" Taketa asked.

"We should switch the red ball with the most useless ability." Tenza said.

"I say the most useless ability is the yellow ball because blinding won't really do shit and it only lasts for 30 seconds." Kiho explained.

"You're right, Kiho, you'll be in charge in painting the dodgeballs." Tenza said. 

"Alright." Kiho said. 

"Taketa, You can help me with triggers." Tenza said.

"Okay. Also, what is everyone else doing?" Taketa asked.

"They are doing stuff I told them to do." Tenza replied. 

"Okay so I have invisible triggers. I want you to place them on random spots on the other teams side. Tenza explains. 

The invisible triggers looked like proximity mines. Apparently the person placing them down is the only person that can see them. "What are these triggers for?" Taketa asked. 

"Some triggers make the user stuck to the ground, another one enables an icy terrain, and another one acts like an actual proximity mine." Tenza explains. "This last trigger I have is supposed to make the ceiling fall down and crush everybody on the team."

Kiho finishes painting the dodgeballs. "Alright, I'm done." Kiho said.

"Cool, which ball is which?" Tenza asked.

"I switched the red and yellow balls, The purple ball is now is now the blue ball, the blue ball is the green ball, and the green ball is the purple ball." Kiho explains.

"Alrighty!" Tenza replied. "Taketa are you done?"

"Yes I am!" Taketa replied. "Okay cool! Now lets get out of here and go to our rooms." Tenza said.

"Those guys were dumbasses." Taketa whispered as he smirks. "Yeah they really were." Kiho replied. "Alright, time to do our plan." Kiho said. "Alright." Taketa replied.

I wake up the next day just to see me not on my bed. I was on the floor. "Damn how did I get down here." I ask myself. I check the time. It was 6:39 am. We had to be at the PE room by 7. I rushed and brushed my teeth, do my hair, get all of my things ready for the next round. I opened my door, and ran. I wanted to be as early as I could to see the battlefield. When I got there, there were a lot of people already. Hella unfamiliar faces too. 

"Yo Hiruka! Taketa said."

"Oh whats up Taketa." I replied.

"These dodgeball rules are about to male no sense to I will tell you everything once the rules are said." Taketa explains.

"Wait we are doing dodgeball? And what do you mean by the rules aren't gonna make any sense?" I ask. I had no idea what Taketa was talking about. 

"Wait till the instructor explains the rules." Taketa said. 

"Alright then." I said

"Hey Hiruka!" Kamiko shouts. 

"Wassup Kamiko. Where is Akuma at?" I ask.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know where that weirdo is." Kamiko replied.

"My ass hurts." Akuma said as he was walking towards us scratching his butt.

"Bro what the hell Akuma. Stop scratching your ass!" Taketa said disgusted.

"I just took a big fat shit what do you expect?" Akuma replied.

Me Kamiko and Taketa sighs. "Akuma, I don't know what I'm going to do with you." I said.

I then see Fumi. He was looking at me for a split second and looked away. 

"Alright everyone come in!" The instructor said. 

When I was looking around, I then noticed that there weren't as much people as I thought there was gonna be. It made me wonder if they quit. "Okay, I will give everyone a paper of the teams!" The instructor said. He gave everyone a paper of the teams and I wasn't mad at all. 

Tenza starts walking towards Taketa. "Why the hell are we on different teams!?" Tenza shouted shaking Taketa. The only thing Taketa did was smirk. 

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION! I WILL BE EXPLAINING THE RULES!" The instructor shouted.

So all of the dodgeballs will start in the middle of the gym. The dodgeballs have different abilities depending on color

Dodgeball abilities

Blue ball: This ball will make the opponent slower. The effect will last for 2 minutes.

Green ball: This ball will hurt the opponent. The ball is made out of titanium so watch out. The pain will last for 2 minutes.

Purple Ball: This ball will Paralyze your opponent. This ball will last for only one minute and thirty seconds 

Yellow ball: This ball will Blind your opponent. This ability will only last for thirty seconds.

Red ball: Normal ball to get people out and the most common ball you'll see.

So for the rule rules.

No cheating which means no invisible traps. 

You cannot change the dodgeball color and if caught doing so, you will get disqualified.

Of course if you get hit by the red ball, you are out but if you catch the red ball, you are also out.

These don't apply with the other balls so if you catch any other ball, you will still suffer the ability. 

You just overall can't apply anything extra to the game. Play this shit fair.

These rules apply for both teams.

These rules make no fucking sense. "Hiruka, let me tell you the reasoning for these rules." Taketa said.

"Okay?" I reply kinda baffled.

"Oh just to let you know, me and Kiho made these rules. Taketa said."

"HUH?" I shout very confused. I had no idea how to respond to something like that. "First tell me who that guy was that was shaking you around." I said.

"Oh that was Tenza, some dumbass that we fooled. Me and Kiho changed all of the rules after we help Tenza and his people set up the battlefield." 

"So let me get this straight, you and Kiho helped Tenza set up the battlefield, just for yall to change the rules?" I said.

"Yes, I can get Kiho to explain the entire thing for ya." Taketa said.

This game I know is going to be full of dumb and confusing shit. I'm not gonna keep up with the stuff and this lore shit. But I have one question.

Where the fuck is Ryo?

0