13
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our friendship changed into something else… You stopped writing. I stopped talking to you. The only thing that stayed the same was our feelings… They've changed, haven't they?

"For years, I tried everything I could to forget you. But in the end, I just couldn't. I wanted to forget my feelings and my memories of you. Unfortunately, it didn't work. My heart always craved for your return. It's the only thing keeping me sane and alive now."

"I see."

Her confession caught him off guard. He had been expecting anger, but he also didn't expect her to be this honest. Perhaps this was her true nature after all.

Suddenly, another sound startled them both. Both of them turned their heads towards the source. A few seconds later, a loud crash sounded from outside. They turned around to look at each other again and both understood.

"They found out," she muttered. "My parents found out."

Chapter 19

Jihoon and Yena rushed over to the house next door and knocked on the door until they heard footsteps approach and a man opened the door. When he saw who stood there, his jaw dropped to the ground and his eyes widened, revealing white teeth.

"Mommy! Daddy!" cried a little girl.

The man quickly closed the door and locked it.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We need to talk to your wife," said Jihoon.

"She's not here," he replied. "She's at work."

"Then where is she? At home, or..."

"At her apartment." He shrugged. "What do you want with her? Is this about what she did to you?"

"Yes," he replied, trying to sound as firm as possible. "And if you know anything about it, you need to tell us. Now."

0