Chapter 5. Hunger
81 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_present time_

Micah knows what he should do. Right now, what he should do is to just pack his bags and leave. But what the hell, he didn't even own a bag. He was found naked in the woods. His old house had been sold to a newlywed couple. His family had moved out of States and the police are still trying to find their contact number. He feels hopeless. He has nowhere to go. But he knows that he should go. He should leave Brackish Ville. Because he can feel it in his guts that something really bad is about to happen to him and to everyone he loves.

He just wishes he can do something to stop it. He stares out through his hospital room window. It's completely dark outside except for some dim street lights. The darkness reminds him of how cold he felt inside. He sighs softly to himself. It's 2 a.m. in the morning and he couldn't sleep. Something is wrong with him. He knows that all too well. He knows that... something is stirring up inside of him. Something evil... and he didn't know what to do.

Right now, he can feel that something strong is in charge. A strong force is taking control of him. There are also voices in his head. They all lead him to feel a certain feeling. And that is... hunger. It is overwhelming him. He tries to fight it but he knows that he'll lose to it. It is much of a stronger force. There's no help to it. He will lose himself too.

He holds his cold metal bed post with his palm. He uses it to support his weight as he gets up from the bed. It's not a good thing. No. He didn't even want to get up. So why did he get up? He walks to his door and holds the cold door knob. A smile is pursed on his lips. He didn't even want to smile because he didn't know what amuses him but... that evil smile... He knows what it meant. He wanted so much to scream and just rush back to his bed but he has lost control of his body.

He knows only bad things can happen from here. He knows that the evil smile is of his other half thinking of wicked sick thing. He knows that he is walking out of his door because his other half is going to look for a prey. He is hungry. His other half is also hungry. And they are hungry... for raw flesh... and blood.

֍֍֍

 

3