Chapter 6. Never Forget
84 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_high-school flashback_

It was in the dead of the night and the two figures shine their lights on the dirty corridor of the abandoned house. "Dome, they are coming later, you know? We better scare them good," Micah reminded the guy who's walking by his side. He is excited to scare off their juniors whom had had dared to enter the house at a designated time. Alec, Tony and Kyo are in charge of leading them here while he and Dominic will try to scare them really good.

Dominic sighs loudly. He is tired of his mischievous little friends who always just have some bad things planned. He rather sits at the library and study all night than to smell the bad odor of this abandoned corridor. "Why do I let myself get pushed around by you? I really have no idea," he complained.

To that, Micah laughs aloud and wraps one of his hand over Dominic's shoulder. They reach inside one of the rooms of the house where they had decided to jump on the boys later. "Maybe because you love me too much?" He jokingly suggested.

Dominic went silent for a while but quickly clears his throat to clear any suspicion that could appear from Micah's side. He's grateful for the darkness so that Micah can't see his faulty expression. "Maybe you're the one who love me too much," he then projected the joke but at Micah but he didn't expect such a bizarre answer coming from Micah next.

"Of course, I love you. More than I love my girlfriend," Micah spoke calmly. There's no joke to his tone. He is serious. It is almost like a confession except that to Dominic, he refuses to believe it as a confession whatsoever.

He then gets a little pissed off by Micah's insensitivity to this issue. It feels like he was being played by the string of his heart. Micah might not meant it that way. Dominic doesn't know whether to feel pleased or frustrated to that. "Whatever..." he then replied nonchalantly. Micah already has a girl by his side anyway. He has found a girlfriend. Tough his relationship always ended quickly but he always looks for girls. No way in hell would he be interested in himself. To Micah, he is just his best friend, Dominic thought.

They hid behind the door of the room, waiting to hear for any sounds coming from outside of the house to indicate that their targets have reached the place. Dominic suddenly feels uncomfortable and wishes that he had hidden somewhere else instead. He was about to suggest this when out of nowhere, Micah wraps his hands around Dominic's waist, pulling his body close to his chest and he can feel Micah's body heat from behind him. "Micah, what are you doing?!" Dominic asked in a panic mode.

Micah only smiles slightly and places his chin down on one of Dominic's shoulders calmly. "Don't think too much of it. I just think we should stick closer to each other," he then said in a low voice.

Dominic can feel Micah's breath on the back of his neck. He blushes from both the embarrassment and excitement and he is glad that Micah won't notice it because of the darkness. Micah keeps looking down on the back side of Dominic's neck as they wait. Dominic's skin is a bit pale in comparison to his own. He knows how soft and delicate that skin is. He has seen them and had touched them when they were younger. But now, somehow, he wants more. He is aware of how wrong his own thoughts are towards Dominic and he doesn't want to betray Dominic's trust on him. However, he has lewd ideas in his head right now. He wants to just pin Dominic down and have his way with him but, he is holding back. Sadly, Dominic couldn't see the lust in Micah's eyes since he is not facing him and the darkness of the place had once again played a role in hiding both of the boys' secrets.

The kids who was challenged to enter the abandoned house soon came and they gave them a good scare but they will never forget the exchange of their body heats in that confined space for that mere minutes which seem like it had lasted for an eternity and the wild beating of their own hearts.

֍֍֍

 

3