(M) Chapter 9. Losing Control
91 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence and non-consensual sexual acts. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

_present time_

Closely... listening to the sounds of the dead leaves scraping the ground as wind blows them slowly away... the wind brings shudder to his skin. He shakes a little from the coldness. He stares up at the sky. Light is slowly leaving the sky... but it is at this moment of time when it is most beautiful. The sky seems to hold a battle between the light and the dark. The dark is winning. And the orange and blue colors of the sky are probably the color of blood sheds from the light as it is wounded and slowly dying. Dominic smiles... What an awful thought he has. Is it not light that supposed to win? Why let darkness controls the night? He asked questions. But he could not think of the answers...

He then heard a creak coming from the porch and saw Micah standing there. How long has he been standing there? Dominic wonders. But he didn't ask. They only kept looking into each other's eyes for quite an amount of time. Each wondering what the other is thinking... And like the battle in the sky, each has no answer as to what the other is thinking. And now Dominic realizes that Micah is wearing a thin piece of clothing out in the cold Autumn air. He doesn't seem to be bothered by the coldness at all. Can that spark up a conversation? He thought. It might. "Are you not cold?" Dominic asked.

Micah only smirks at the question. He didn't answer. He only keeps on looking into Dominic's eyes. It appears to be a meaningful look but Dominic can't quite understand what it means so he only looks away. He can feel his heart is beating faster. Is he scared or is he tempted? He wonders... But tempted of what? "I'm out for a hunt," he then heard Micah said. He meant to ask what Micah means with the word 'hunt' but he holds the question back in. He just watches him leave; looking intensely at his figure as it slowly shrinks away into the distance. He feels an ache in his heart now. Micah Stantleton... his best friend... is no more, right?

He shakes the thought off of his head and walks slowly inside his house, closing the door and locks it. Then, an awful amount of pain weights his heart as he sunk low to the ground, sliding his back against the door. He remembers the night Micah was 'killed'. I was supposed to keep on looking for him, he thought. I was supposed to save him, he thought again. A whimper escapes his mouth and he hung his head low. Tears stream down from his eyes. He feels lost. He lost the one he loves...

֍֎֍

A creepy distorted haunting voice... the same one from before... It's calling him out again. This must be the same dream. But if this is a dream, why can't he see anything? He is blanketed by total darkness...

Dominic...

Mine...

Dominic...

The voice called. The voice keeps on calling him from deep within the darkness. And the sound of the voice is getting closer... and closer... and closer... it's here.

Eyes wide opened in surprise, Dominic realizes he is panting like he had just got back from a long jog. He looks around at the same blue color which is synonym to his room. He feels relieved. But then he heard sounds coming from the other room. The room next to him... He then wonders. Is Micah back? No... is that 'monster' back? Curiosity has its price, isn't so? But Dominic can't help it. So, he gets up from his bed, still feeling a little daze and sleepy, and walks to the next room.

He gasps in horror at the sight in front of him. It's Micah... all bloodied! All the way from his head to his toe! Blood is everywhere! Even on the floor of the room! And like a lazy relax cat, he is licking his fingers and palms. There's a hint of a smile at the end of his lips... as if he's enjoying that very taste of blood. Dominic feels his stomach tighten and lets out a sick sound from his mouth. Wrong move... Now, Micah's eyes are on him. Devious and evil-looking... but yet... charming... in an unfriendly way.

"Hi, best friend," Micah greeted him, sounding slightly cynical, with his eyes narrowed, like an evil idea had crossed his mind. Dominic has no idea as to why but his body just moves on his own. He started to run away. He should've known better that he'll never escape. He only managed to leap three steps away when Micah catches up to him in an unbelievable inhuman speed and strongly presses him against the wall. Dominic can now smell the strong scent of rust from the blood that covered all over Micah's body. And that smell alone can only mean one thing. It's recent... because the blood doesn't smell decayed... "Where do you think you're going?" Micah asked him as he eases his face down on Dominic and he can feel his hot breath on his face proving just how close they are.

Dominic could not manage an answer. He can only shiver... from the fear... and the uncertainty of his fate... Noticing the fear in Dominic's eyes, Micah only smile... calmly, at that. Like he thinks that he has total control of everything. He lifts up one of his hands to Dominic's neck and slowly peels off the plaster that covered the wound on Dominic's neck. Dominic started to panic and can finally react to the danger upon him as he quickly pushes away Micah's hand. The plaster flies down and landed on the ground. "Wh-what are you doing? What do you w-want?" Dominic asked, without realizing that he was stuttering.

With that being asked, Micah only smirks. It's like he is amused that Dominic is scared and stuttered when he speaks. "I want to show you a magic trick," Micah answered and then just as quickly as he finishes his words, he licks the wounds on Dominic's neck. Dominic didn't even get a chance to think about how to react. He can only utter a disgusted sound from his mouth as he closes his eyes but magically... then... he feels good. A soothing, calming kind of good... Like something is... healing?! He opens his eyes quizzically.

"What was that?" Dominic asked in a serious tone now. All fears went missing... like poof! Magic! What's left was nothing but awe... by an unsuspecting evil magician...

Micah smirks again. "Magic," he said. Dominic started to touch the skin on his neck right where Micah had licked. No more wounds.... But he couldn't see it so he had no idea if there's scar there... but surely... no more wounds... And it doesn't sting anymore. "I have more magic tricks," Micah said and without warning, a force so strong swept Dominic off of his feet. He is lifted by Micah like an empty light sack of wheat and he carries him on his shoulder effortlessly. Micah then throws him down onto the bed of his room roughly. Dominic can feel himself bounce a couple of times on the soft mattress.

This seems weird for Dominic... but he kind of can tell what's going to happen. But still, he manages a question. "What do you want?!" He asked. Micah didn't answer. He only shrugs and begins to take off his bloody clothes one by one. Dominic wanted to run... but his mind is not working right at the moment... and he knows that he can't run. There's nowhere to run. "Please..." He begins to beg. That is his last resort.

Still, no response comes from Micah's side. He just started to roll Dominic over and pushes him down to the bed. His feet were down on the ground while his body from the waist up is forcefully leaned down on the soft mattress. He pulls down Dominic's pants. This is rape... That's all that Dominic can think of. This is not happening... Oh God... being fucked from the back? This is not happening, Dominic thought silently of what is possibly happening to him.

But it is happening. Micah started to enter him ruthlessly. Dominic jolted in pain and groan. Mich's huge dick forced itself in without caring of Dominic's skin tearing apart in the process. After a while, he is sprawled over the bed, shaking violently from the rhythmic thrusting, Dominic no longer knows if he is screaming from the pain or pleasure. Or maybe both. Micah started to bury his face into Dominic's hair as he groans in pleasure for a little. A sound Dominic had never heard before. Not a monstrous sound... at all. Micah is lost inside of him. Lost in pleasure... Just lost. And slowly... unexpectedly... sadly... painfully... he found himself again. The real him. Tears begin to form the inside of his eyelids. But he couldn't stop himself. He keeps on thrusting in and out of Dominic's asshole in a steady pace. And for quite an amount of time after, he suddenly quickens his pace, indulging himself in the pleasure of the friction and the erotic sounds produced by the man underneath him. He already notices the wetness on the mattress since a while back, feeling quite proud to the fact that his dick had made Dominic cum from just thrusting him from the back. He then spurts his own semen on the inside of the tight walls surrounding his dick. His mouth lets out a groan of pleasure.

He stayed on top of him for a long moment, breathing hard, gripping the shoulders of his wrinkled t-shirt, the soft ass is still beneath him with his dick still stuck inside of it. Then, heart pounding, he pulls his dick out, getting up to his feet, and looks down guiltily on Dominic while at the same time, watching the erotic white thick fluid streams out of the asshole that he had invaded. He then started to sob... he sits down on the floor, naked, burying his face under his knees and cry. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He apologized, refusing to face his best friend. He couldn't control himself. He couldn't stop his demon. He's just lost... And he knows it won't be long before the demon will take control of him again.

Once upon a time, he used to promise himself that he won't ever hurt Dominic, that he won't ever betray him. But he had broken that promise that night. He was conscious when he was fucking him. He was lost in his own lust. He had lost his mind. Dominic, who's also crying, wanted to turn around to look at Micah but Micah quickly took hold of his head, forcing him to face down on the bed, unable to move as he feels Micah body crawling on top of him once again. "I'm sorry," Micah apologized again and he realizes what the apology is for. Micah's hardened dick started to enter him again. "I'm so sorry," he heard Micah apologizing again in between his sobbing but there's no hint of guilt or remorse with the amount of strength Micah puts in as he thrusts in and out of Dominic again. His nails dug on the side of Dominic's waist as he keeps thrusting. He can't stop. It's too late to stop already. He had already hurt Dominic so he might as well just become a beast that he really is tonight.

֍֍֍

 

3