Chapter 10. Roses
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_present time_

~Intro music~

Dominic didn't want to open his eyes. He didn't want to face the reality. But the evil sunlight is piercing through the window and it is giving him a headache. "Uhm...," he mumbled as he is slowly beginning to open his eyes. Ugh! That evil light! It's too bright for him... He fights against the blinding light and open his eyes wider. He adjusts his sight to look at his surroundings. And slowly, quite painfully, he lifts up his body to a sitting position on the bed. The pain was unbearable!

~You feed this disease which you shelter underneath the scars, and dream of bitter themes rendered helpless by those wicked charms, but please don't believe when I say it's hard to breathe ~

He looks around. The room somehow looks familiar to him. He places his palm on his forehead. His head is spinning wildly, like a horrible hangover... But the mattress, the walls, the colorings of the room, they all feel very unfamiliar to him. And a few seconds later, he realizes that he is in the room next to his own room. This used to be his parents' bedroom. And now he remembers completely of last night's occurrences. And it only made his headache even worst. His chest tightens with mixed emotions.

~Save me even as you break me, Every time you rape me, Leave me coming all undone, Praise me turn your back and hate me, Every time you waste me, Keep me underneath your thumb~

Micah? Where is he? He wonders to himself. He looks around the room and tries to concentrate on sounds. Any sounds to indicate if there's a presence in his house. But he can hear none. He knows he has to get up. He fights against himself to bring himself to a stand from the bed. His body feels very heavy. He notices that he is naked and he can feel the soreness and the muscle pain from his behind. Of course,... he thought. He has to acknowledged that he was raped last night.

~You bleed on the sheets, Whisper softly how you love the stars, Then plead on your knees, Pledge your promises to do no harm, but please just let me be, I still find it hard to breathe~

He gets dressed and thinks back on last night. How did he fall asleep? Did he fell asleep or did he faint? He can't quite recall. The last thing he remembers was... Micah never stopped fucking him and he had lost count of how many times he had cum from just being invaded from the back. He blushes in embarrassment thinking about it. It's just odd... Is he liking of what had happened to him? Or is it because it was Micah that he feels hot all over his face? He knew that he has a crush on Micah since forever... But it's disturbing really... because he's not sure if last night, whether that was really Micah or 'something' else... He shakes the thoughts of last night off of his head.

~Save me even as you break me, Every time you rape me, Leave me coming all undone, Praise me turn your back and hate me, Every time you waste me, Keep me underneath your thumb~

Micah is nowhere to be found... not anywhere in the house... Dominic's head is still throbbing in pain, his body sore, and his mind is messing up... He slumps down on the couch. And as a habit, his hand reaches out for the remote and presses the button to turn on the TV.

"This is the second disappearance happening in the quiet small town of Brackish Ville. Previously, Anna Fergusen, a nurse at the Brackish St. Jones Hospital had been missing while she was on duty on the night of..."

The words spoken by reporter are ringing loudly in his ears. Two people had been missing? He then thinks hard. It's also two times already that he had seen Micah came home drenched in blood. Dominic shudders. He thinks of disturbing things... His head is throbbing even more in pain.

~music break~

No. He can't just sit here and wonder. He must look for Micah before more people went missing. Isn't it possible that Micah is the cause of it? He has no idea... but he gets a very bad feeling about it. Instead of sitting there and wonder, he should take some actions, right? Where would Micah go? And let's say if he killed people, where would he hide the bodies? Dominic's eyes widen in realization. Yes. Where else? The woods! The very woods where he went missing!

~Save me even as you break me, Every time you rape me, Leave me coming all undone, Praise me turn your back and hate me, Every time you waste me, Keep me underneath your thumb~

Late afternoon... is not quite the right time to go wandering in the woods famously known for being haunted... Haunted? Dominic scoffs at his own memories. He had met the living nightmare in there... Why have fears now? Dominic can't help it. He must look for Micah. In truth, he is not sure of what he is even doing. But he wants everything to stop. He feels responsible for Micah. Stepping on the dry leaves on the ground of the woods shudders him to the bone. It reminds him of the nightmare years ago. That place... his instinct tells him that he must head to that very place where it all started. He has no idea why. But he just lets his mind take him to the very place he had tried hard to forget for the past few years. Maybe it's time for him to face his fears now...

~Save me don't turn your back and break me, Every time you rape me, Leave me coming all undone~

Micah's blood flooded the ground... He is reminded by that night. Now, there's nothing but dry leaves on the ground. The autumn air is chilling him even more. He hugs himself, feeling his chest tightens at the memories. Micah's screams filled the cold dead night air... And now, nothing but silence... This place looks as if it held no dark history. Dominic didn't want to stay there any longer. Night is coming... He scoffs at himself. The fuck is he here in the first place? His head must be playing with him...

~Ending music~

He is about to turn around when he saw something near the ground of a tree. It's an old tree, probably the oldest in the woods. He looks closely at the thing poking from the ground. He then gasps in surprise...

֍֎֍

LYRICS CREDITS: Seether - Roses

֍֍֍

 

2