Chapter 11. Owned
67 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_high-school flashback_

"Stupid little fishes! What are they doing anyway? None take our baits, Micah," Dominic sighed angrily, holding his fishing rod lazily. They both had their feet half-way soaked in the lake water. The birds were chirping somewhere in the sky, the cloud is clear, the wind is blowing calmly, and the sun shines brightly. A beautiful summer day...

Micah sighs as well but he doesn't have a pout on his face like Dominic. He smiles to himself, thinking how cute Dominic actually looks with that pout on his face. He secretly laughs in his head. "Maybe the fishes are afraid of you, Dome," Micah teased him.

With that said, Dominic glares at Micah in anger but shortly later, only ended up laughing as he sees the teasing look in Micah's eyes. Micah also laughs along with his best friend. "This is hopeless. Let's just stop. We wasted a good 2 hours for nothing here," Dominic complained and immediately lifts up his rod off of the water. Micah copies what Dominic did, giving up as well.

They were walking together in the woods now, away from the lake which located about 500 meters from the main road. They were both holding their fishing rods and buckets containing their useless baits. "Dome, you never actually share your fucks with us, you know?" Micah said suddenly and that made Dominic stops walking on his path in shock.

"The hell are you talking about?" Dominic asked, looking at Micah in annoyance.

Micah also stops walking and looks into Dominic's eyes. "You know... Kyo, Tony, Alec... They all share their fucks with me. I mean, they told me how it went. But you never did," Micah said.

Dominic can feel his face fumed in heat. "Because it's private?" He said hesitantly and looks away, blushing uncontrollably.

Micah grins looking at his adorable best friend's flushed cheeks. "Aww... You're being shy with me, Dome? Don't forget who gave you your first kiss," Micah said, teasing Dominic even more.

Dominic's face flustered even more at the mentioning of that. "Fuck, Micah. You still remember that?! That was so stupid," Dominic said and immediately laughs, remembering their silly childhood memory in third grade. It was Micah's idea. He wanted to test kissing so that he could be a good kisser when he kisses girls.

Micah laughs along with Dominic. Yes, he remembers everything. He remembers how much he actually wanted to taste Dominic's inviting lips. Even though they were in third grade, no one can deny that Dominic is tempting... He then started to think of Lucy, the girl Dominic is currently dating with a little spark of jealousy overwhelming his heart. "So, did you do it with Lucy?" he asked.

Dominic looks away, still blushing and smiles sheepishly a little. As he ruffles his own hair a little, he gives Micah his answer; "Yeah..."

Micah tries hard to hide his jealousy. "How was she?" He asked, pretending to be curious.

"She was okay," Dominic said, remembering the night he had shared with her. He wasn't even in the mood. He wasn't even enjoying himself. He did it because his friends were dating and his friends were having sex. So, he just thought that he should also do the same. And that is all there is to it. He was lucky enough that he could even get his dick hard.

Micah is surprised at Dominic's answer. He was expecting a worst comment coming out of Dominic. A complaint, maybe? Anything... as long as it's not 'yeah she's great, I'm so fucking in love with her' because that would made him furious. "Okay? Come on... Spill some details," Micah persuaded. He needs to know. He wants to hear the negative things. That's all that he wants to hear...

Dominic sticks his tongue to Micah and make a funny face at him indicating that he refuses to answer. "Fuck you, Micah. Let's get out of here," Dominic said and started to walk ahead again.

Micah only laughs, catching up to walk by his side. "That was your first time, right? Aww... my boy had finally lost his V-card!" Micah teased.

Dominic lands his palm on Micah's head. "Stupid! Shut up, Micah. Well, I'm sorry I'm not such a player like you," Dominic said, feeling annoyed at Micah for always teasing him when it comes to sex. When he was a virgin, Micah kept teasing him about being a virgin. Now that he had lost his virginity to some girl, Micah is teasing him about it too? When will he ever stop? It's been embarrassing enough for him already.

"Ow~~" Micah complained as he rubs his head. He can't help but to only laugh at Dominic's reaction. "Kyo was clearly frustrated. He was determined on turning you gay," Micah commented as he keeps on laughing.

Dominic laughs along with Micah. "Kyo is delusional," he said.

Micah stops laughing but he still couldn't wipe away the silly grin off of his face as he looks at Dominic from the side. "Yeah, he is. He should know that he can never have you. You are mine anyway. We knew each other since babies and those three only joined us in middle high so, no way I will ever let Kyo have you," Micah said as a-matter-of-factly. He meant every word though they sound as a mere joke.

Dominic is still laughing. He knew that no way in hell Micah would mean what he had said. So, he takes them as a joke. "Yeah right..." he said sarcastically and shakes his head.

"I'm serious, Dome," Micah said, suddenly forcing Dominic to face him by holding both of Dominic's shoulder with both of his hands. There's no more of that silly grin on his face.

Dominic didn't know what to believe in so he keeps on thinking that Micah is joking. "Oh? So, you're saying that you're all gay for me, is it?" Dominic asked jokingly with a crooked smile on his face.

Micah nods at him and wears on a flirtatious smile. "Yeah. Wanna try that 3rd grade kiss again?" He asked. Before Dominic could manage a witty answer, he is pushed back to the trunk of a tree and Micah slams his lips with his own. He can feel his body reacted to Micah and he is confused but he returns the kiss nonetheless, playing with Micah's tongue and sucking on his lower lips. Muffled moans also escape from both of their mouths. The kiss lasted for about 20 seconds before Micah pulls himself back.

Dominic blinks his eyes several times before he could manage a question. "What the hell, Micah?" He asked.

Micah only smirks at him. "Just making a point here. You'll always be mine," he said and laughs. It seems as a joke but in truth, the only reason he had pulled himself away was because if he continues, he might not be able to stop. He then steadily walks away, heading out of the woods. "Coming, Dome?" he called from a certain distance realizing that Dominic is still dumbstruck at that very tree.

After catching his breath, and denying the fact of how much he had enjoyed the kiss, Dominic pulls himself together and started to follow Micah's path. He thinks that he still has a lot of time to finally confess his feelings for Micah with no fear of rejection. But he had no idea that in another three months, he's about to watch his best friend being eaten alive...

֍֍֍

 

2