(M) Chapter Side Story 3. The Attack
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyo could not help but wonder if he had met this man before. To buy his time, he started to ask sarcastically. “Excuse me, but do I know you?” The truth is, he didn’t really care to know who the man was since after everything is set and done, all this man would ever be was just pieces of meat and bones in his tummy.

The man smiled at him sweetly and Kyo couldn't help but be a little affected by the thought of how handsome this man was because of the deepening of the man’s dimple. “I didn’t expect you to remember me. After all, it has been centuries since we last saw each other,” the man said. His voice sounded gentle and melodic. He was speaking like a father coaxing a child. Kyo could not deny the fact that the man has his charms, of course.

“Well, care to enlighten me?” Kyo asked again in his effort of prolonging the time. The man only widened his smile as an answer, showing no interest in telling Kyo of their previous encounter. He then started to scan Kyo from head to toe. Kyo noticed now that the man’s gentle eyes had turned into a state of lust. He was proven right when the man began to move one of his hands towards him and caressed Kyo’s chest with the back of his hand from the outer layer of Kyo’s shirt. Kyo jolted a little to the surprise and also to the tingling sensation of the hand rubbing against his nipple. “What the hell are you doing?!” Kyo yelled.

The man only laughed in answer and started to undress Kyo slowly while harassing Kyo’s body with his wandering hands. “Don’t play innocent. I can already smell the scent of another man on you. I bet this is familiar to you,” the man then spoke.

‘Familiar, my ass!’ Kyo cursed in his head and he could sense the danger. He could guess what the man was trying to do. He had never been in a situation where he was this helpless before. He had always been the powerful one. So, despite of him having androgynous looks, most men who had tried to overpower him before had failed. That, and also the fact that all his life, for centuries, he had never done bottom! He couldn’t believe that there would come a day where he had to struggle to protect his asshole from being invaded by such a shameless bastard!

“Wait!” Kyo yelled trying to stall the man but the man pretended like he could not hear Kyo with a smirk on his face. “I said wait!!!” Kyo yelled again anxiously. It’s too late. The man was a professional at undressing someone. Kyo was stripped of all his clothes and he had been pushed down sprawled on the bed with every part of his body exposed to the man’s lustful eyes. The man spreaded Kyo’s legs wide and stared down at the parts in between his legs. He licked his lips as he carefully observed Kyo’s asshole, admiring the view. Kyo’s dick was still soft and the man thought to himself that it looked cute that way. The man bit his own lower lips, letting his mind run wild with ideas of what he would do with Kyo’s body. He knew that soon that sweet tight-looking asshole would be ravished by him but for now, he could wait to admire the view first. He had been waiting for centuries anyway, what’s wrong with waiting a few more minutes?

The man then descended towards Kyo’s neck and began to lick and suck the thin skin, causing Kyo to moan without him even wanting to. The man then trailed his tongue down to Kyo’s chest and stopped at one of his nipples, playing with the stub using his tongue. He also sucked and bit on the nipple, feeling amused at how much Kyo was moaning but also cursing while his body trembled from the tickling and the undeniably tingling sensation he was feeling.

Without the man’s realization as he was sucking Kyo’s nipple, Kyo’s hair had grown longer and began to move like tentacles. The tentacles then wrapped around the guy’s neck, causing the guys to choke and forcing him to stop his harassment. With an otherworldly strength, the tentacle pulled the man off of Kyo and he was thrown towards the big floor-to-ceiling mirror behind them. The mirror shattered from the impact. With shards of glasses covering him, the man grunted in pain but then, he started to smile sweetly again at Kyo as if he wasn’t affected by the attack. There was no surprise or fear shown on his face. It was as if… the man already had seen this side of Kyo before and that thought alone baffled Kyo even more.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2022/12/19

1