(M) Chapter Side Story 9. Tinted Eyes
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence and non-consensual sexual acts. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

~Keep me in your prayers. Got me runnin' scared. You turn me into someone I don't want to be. But I don't even care though. I'm dead and unaware though. I only feel alive when you hurt me.~

Kyo knew that by now he must not let any sentiment interfere with his will to survive. Whatever sentimental value he has for Renji, that was obviously in the past now. This man in front of him was not that cute little wolf cub anymore. So, he must will himself to hurt him. Thus, he tried to use his ability but he immediately became baffled at the fact that he was unable to lengthen his own hair at the moment.

He saw a smirk displayed on Renji’s handsome face. “What’s the matter? Can’t use your tentacle of hair to attack me anymore?” he asked. Amused, Renji laughed aloud. At last, he was finally one step away from getting his hands on this obsession of his!

“Renji, what’s the meaning of this?” Kyo asked, feeling confused by the whole ordeal.

~Spend whatever on you. Spend a minute on you. I know I'm gonna lose. I do it anyway. There's a killer in you. And it's killing me too. I know I'm gonna lose. I do it anyway.~

“Are you scared, Master?” Renji asked without answering Kyo’s insignificant question. “Don’t be,” he spoke as he walked closer to Kyo and stretched out one of his hands towards Kyo’s hair, twisting a few strands of them using his fingers. Kyo realized that he couldn’t move yet again. He was paralyzed once again, controlled, and helpless. Renji then walked to a drawer in the living room and took out a transparent box full of dried red flowers.

“That?!” Kyo was shocked to see the flowers he thought he would never see again in his life!

~Don't temp me with those tinted eyes. This don't feel right. I should know better. Just like a sin. Those tinted eyes. Hold your disguise. I should know better.~

“Yes. This,” Renji smiled and shook the box in front of Kyo playfully. “The flowers you hated so much. Remember back then when I used to destroy them for you? But then, I realized what good these flowers could actually do for me. I am no match to you but with the help of these flowers… look where it got us now,” Renji spoke proudly while spreading his arms wide, smiling, feeling full of satisfaction at the success of the painstaking plan that he had laid down for centuries.

“You’re using these against me, Renji?! What have I ever done to you? Is it because I failed to save you back then? Are you holding a grudge against me?!” Kyo was filled with anger that he could no longer maintain his coolness at all. He couldn’t believe that the one person he cared the most in this world was scheming against him behind his back!

~Oooh, oooh. Don't temp me with those tinted eyes. Oooh, oooh. Don't temp me with those tinted eyes.~

“Hmm… don’t look at me with those spiteful eyes, Master. I’m not retaliating against you. I just want to own you,” Renji said with a voice that sounded like he was wronged by Kyo as he caressed Kyo’s cheek using the back of his hand. “Don’t worry, I’ll be good to you. As long as you’re mine, then I’ll be good to you,” Renji promised. It sounded sweet but to Kyo, it felt like he was struggling to be free from being twisted by a vine full of thorns.

“Renji, you were only a child back then! What’s this about making me yours?! Are you crazy?!” Kyo shouted. He couldn’t take this humiliation anymore. It was like his dignity was being trampled all over on the ground.

~Yeah. All I want is how I found ya. No need to change while you feel the pressure. All the nights, all nostalgia. I need something strong to get me through forever. Like a potion. Bottled up emotions. Back and forth and up and down. Just going through the motions. I'm just hoping you don't leave me broken. Round and round, we lost and found the meaning of devotion.~

To the accusation, Renji only smiled at Kyo. His eyes filled with the brightness of the stars. Except that the light was evil. “Crazy? Yes. I guess I’m crazy. Crazy enough to consume these flowers for over 900 years so that the flowers will be a part of me and you will be weak to me as you were weak when you were near these beautiful red little flowers. I would have waited 1000 years but I got greedy and impatient. You could never comprehend my desire for you. And what? I was a child back then?” Renji slowly began to undress Kyo while laughing aloud to Kyo being unaware of any truths in his life. “You’re so naïve, Master…” he commented.

~You say that you think this could last forever. I can't lie to you to make it better. You say we'll make it through the stormy weather. But I told ya, I told ya, I told ya.~

Kyo could only let Renji strip him down to nothingness. He felt ashamed as every part of his naked body was exposed in front of Renji’s hungry eyes. “The thing is… I’m from the royal bloodline of werewolves. What most people aren’t aware of is that the royal werewolf ages slowly, Master. I looked like a 6-year-old back then but the truth is, I was already 17 and I was already lusting for you! Do you know how frustrating it is to want to fuck you to death but had to settled with a body of a child. You know… I masturbated thinking of you. I had to be patient because I was no match for you. But now, I don’t need to anymore, do I?” Renji laughed again as his fingers began to trace all over Kyo’s naked body. Yes. This was what he wanted. His Master was now naked and defenseless in front of him. He could ravish this body to his heart’s content.

~Don't temp me with those tinted eyes. This don't feel right. I should know better. Just like a sin. Those tinted eyes. Hold your disguise. I should know better.~

“W-What?” Kyo was bewildered by the truth. It was at this moment that he regretted himself for being ignorant his whole lives. He always thought that he was superior and he didn't need to care about other creatures’ existence. This event now was like a slap to his own face!

“You’ve consumed my blood before. Along with the flowers that had flown within my veins. You are now weak to me, Master,” Renji spoke arrogantly and smiled triumphantly. This was like a feast to the Gods for him. “I have a gift for you.” Renji took out another box from another drawer. Kyo saw a red yukata inside the box. “I wish I could let you wear your old yukata but that couldn’t be done. So, I found this one for you instead. You should wear it,” Renji said.

~Oooh, oooh. Don't temp me with those tinted eyes. Oooh, oooh. Don't temp me with those tinted eyes.~

Kyo could only look at Renji angrily without saying a word. “Wear it,” Renji instructed as his eyes shimmered with golden light and Kyo then was compelled to wear it. Kyo could not fight the compulsion and could only obediently but begrudgingly wore the yukata. “No need to tie it. Let it lose,” Renji instructed again. He then led Kyo to the bed. “Make your hair longer. You can do it, no?” Renji gave another instruction and Kyo was yet compelled to obey again.

~Oooh, oooh. Don't temp me with those tinted eyes. Oooh, oooh. Don't temp me with those tinted eyes.~

Renji played with Kyo’s hair, admiring it, smelling it before he pushed Kyo down to the bed. Kyo was still looking at Renji with killing intent but those fiery eyes only caused Renji to be even more amused. So, he chuckled softly as a mere reaction. “Lie down and spread your legs, Master,” he ordered in a seductive whisper.

Kyo blushed and felt shame beyond words but he was still compelled to obey the man’s order. He laid his back down flat on the bed and spread his legs in front of Renji. For Renji, this was simply like an invitation to a feast. Kyo had never ever been made to do this before. He was angry beyond words. “Renji, I’m going to kill you,” he then swore. It was also spoken out of shame. Tears streamed down his face. He had never felt humiliated to this point before.

~Oooh, oooh. Don't temp me with those tinted eyes. Oooh, oooh. Don't temp me with those tinted eyes.~

Renji didn’t say anything to the oath Kyo made. He only smiled at him as he began to undo his own belt and pull down his zipper, taking out his already hardened dick. He looked down on Kyo with a smirk that never left his face while stroking his own dick. Kyo was surprised to see the size of Renji’s dick so he quickly looked away. His eyes were still filled with tears. “Look at me,” Renji instructed. “I want you to look at me, Master.” Kyo, compelled by the instructions, turned to look back at Renji directly in his eyes. He notices the burning desire in Renji’s eyes. The action left him with complicated emotions. “Look at me as a man, Master. And this man is going to fuck you. Only I can fuck you. You belong to me,” Renji then said.

֍֎֍

LYRICS CREDITS: DVBBS feat. Blackbear & 24kGoldn - Tinted Eyes

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/01/30

1