(M) Chapter Side Story 12. No Morals
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence and non-consensual sexual acts. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

Just as abruptly as Renji started to laugh, he stopped laughing altogether which caused both him and Kyo to be engulfed in silence for a moment. There was an evil glint in his golden eyes as he stared at Kyo. He was not smiling. He looked evil. He looked angry. But he also looked… sad. Without saying anything, Renji flipped Kyo over a hundred and eighty degrees on the bed with his dick still inside Kyo’s asshole. Kyo was now pinned face-down to the bed. His butt was then lifted up and it was immediately fucked senselessly again by Renji. This time, he was even more aggressive than before. "Please? No? Stop?” Renji spoke as he was fucking Kyo, ignoring the pleas and screams. “But I don't want to stop. It feels so fucking good. Baby, I want to keep fucking you," he continued and laughed again.

The begging continued. "Please… Renji, please…" By this point, Kyo no longer cared about humiliation. He just wanted the pain to stop.

"Okay, keep on begging me to stop. I'll consider it if you beg harder," Renji promised with a cunning smile plastered on his face.

"It hurts! Please stopppp!!!" Kyo screamed as he threw punches to the bed. To this scream, Renji slowed his pace and began to poke at a certain spot shallowly. Kyo gasped in surprise. He knew immediately that Renji was aiming for his prostate. Before Kyo could utter another protest, Renji started another aggressive thrusts but this time, he kept poking at Kyo’s prostate accurately and violently. Kyo’s painful scream turned erotic. Kyo couldn’t help but to submit to his carnal desires now. What he was afraid of was finally happening. It was the first time he ever felt such stimulation. There was only pain in the beginning but now, the pain is mixed with pleasure.

Kyo began to moan rhythmically to Renji’s thrusts. "Ahhh!!!" A loud moan escaped Kyo’s throat as he ejaculated without even touching his own dick. The thick liquid stained his own chest, some part of his stomach and the mattress underneath him. Excited to see this, Renji continued to sexually manipulate the man underneath him. Kyo is not a werewolf but Renji couldn’t suppress his urge to turn Kyo into his mate. So he still went down and bit the back of Kyo’s neck as he was fucking him, leaving teeth marks, bruise and blood on that part of the skin. "Master Miyamoto, you belong to me now,” Renji said. It was more of him telling himself of this fact rather than telling Kyo. It was as if by declaring so, it would become real even when he knew that Kyo was never his from the beginning.

He went down to Kyo’s left ear and whispered seductively to him. “You just have to stay by my side and let your back-hole take my dick like this,” he said. “Look…you’re already so loose now. I can easily go in anytime I want. I will ensure it is always loose for me. I'll fuck you everyday. I'll give you everything. I'll take care of you. I'll love you forever. All you have to do is keep your legs spread for me," Renji promised. He wanted to beg but he couldn’t do that since he wanted to assert power on the man. He wanted to persuade him but he couldn’t do it because Kyo will never accept his offers. So, he could only say things that would hurt him or humiliate him. He could not see any other way to own him. This was his only way. And this was his only chance.

He took out his dick from Kyo’s asshole and flipped Kyo’s body over again to face him. He then went up a bit and ejaculated on Kyo’s nipple. Kyo’s body had been stained by semen yet again. Only this time, Kyo saw for himself how Renji rubbed the head of his dick on one of his nipples which caused him to tremble as if an electric current was running all over him. Kyo then witnessed Renji spread the accumulated cum on his chest and stomach to every other part of his body. "You're covered in my cum. I’ve marked you mine," Renji declared.

The obsession in Renji’s eyes made Kyo fear the younger man so much that it sent chills down to his bones. He realised that he could not make him come to his senses. He realised that the young man in front of him now was too far gone. He had become twisted and evil. His obsession for him had made him become this lust-driven monster that would not abide by any code of morality. Even monsters have their own code of morality. There might not be such a thing as humanity for them since they weren’t humans but Kyo abided by his own code of morality among his kind.

What Renji had done to him was something unforgivable. And yet… Why was it that he still felt like Renji was misunderstood? Why did he still want to understand him and justify his actions for him? Why? "You’re mine. You’re completely mine now," Renji declared yet again as he leaned down to plant a soft kiss on Kyo’s lips. Seeing Kyo not rejecting his kiss, Renji grew bolder. He started to kiss him without restraint. Kyo had forgotten to resist for a moment. Have they kissed before? He wondered. He couldn’t remember if they did but this kiss… made him forget the fact that he was supposed to hate Renji. He forgot that he was given permission to resist, hit, kick, or curse. The kiss made him forget his own code of morality. Kyo suddenly came to a realisation that there should be no morals among them monsters. If it feels good, why should he care about what’s right or wrong? And this… Kissing and being fucked by a man whom he had regarded as his own son, if there was no moral, then this was not wrong.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/02/20

0