Chapter Side Story 13. Full Moon Rising
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains immorality, gaslighting and talk of violence. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

If it felt good, Kyo would allow himself to get lost in the pleasure. There should be no such thing as right or wrong. Him being kissed and fucked by Renji was not wrong if there was no such thing as morality. Rather than resist, Kyo thought it would be better for him to give in for now. After all, he could see that Renji’s obsession with him was beyond repair. He should go along with it for now before slowly planning his escape. So, he kissed Renji back enthusiastically. Renji was surprised by the sudden enthusiasm displayed by Kyo but he liked that it is what it is. He enjoyed the kiss even more than fucking Kyo. Their tongues entangling with one another somehow felt even more intimate than having their lower parts connected.

As much as Renji was beastly in bed, he turned surprisingly gentle after the kiss. He lifted Kyo up without a word and carried him to the bathroom. Kyo was placed in a bathtub and warm water started to fill the tub. Renji sat by the side of the tub and started to clean Kyo’s body with the lukewarm water. He was treating him with care. He was tender and his touches were light and pleasant. Kyo couldn’t help but to wonder; “How have you been doing? What happened back then? How did we end up this way?” To Kyo’s surprise, he was in reality, speaking his thoughts out loud. It was too late to swallow the questions back.

Renji only looked at him with clear affection displayed in his eyes. “Finally curious?” He asked. But he had no intention of answering him yet. “It’s going to be a full moon tonight. I’m usually pretty aggressive when it comes to these times. So, forgive me. And also, forgive me in advance. Tonight, I might be even more monstrous than before,” Renji spoke, not answering any of Kyo’s questions. “Master Miyamoto, you smell delicious. Like French Tea Cookies,” he suddenly said. Kyo was so perplexed by what he had said that he turned to look at Renji wondering if he had lost his mind. To that, Renji chuckled a little. “Don’t look at me like that. I mean it. You do smell delicious. To us werewolves, those we are attracted to would smell like our favourite delicacy,” Renji informed.

“Do you think of me as food?” Kyo asked curiously. Renji chuckled again. A few moments ago, Renji was laughing like a maniac in bed when Kyo was being fucked by him. But now, his laughter sounded sweet and innocent. “Don’t be disheartened by this knowledge, Master Miyamoto. In some ways, yes, I do wanna ‘eat’ you. But when I’m talking about you smelling delicious to me, I don’t mean ‘eating’ you as food. I’m talking about the sexual kind of delicious. If you know what I mean,” Renji explained. “You know… For royal werewolves, like me, during our coming of age, we would have to feast on human’s flesh,” Renji played with the warm water as he spoke.

He then wiped Kyo’s face with the water as he continued to speak; “but it should not be ordinary humans. The humans must be those that loved us with all their hearts.” Kyo opened his eyes wide as he stared back into Renji’s eyes. The emotions behind those golden eyes were unreadable. “Don’t tell me…” Kyo started to suspect and Renji only nodded his head in agreement. “Yes. Like my adoptive parents back then,” Renji confirmed Kyo’s suspicion. Kyo’s eyes widened in horror. “You… you killed them?” Kyo asked in disbelief. “It was you who killed them?!”

Renji seemed to be saddened by Kyo’s clear disapproval of the knowledge. “Don’t look at me like that, Master Miyamoto. It’s not like you yourself have never feasted on human’s flesh before,” he claimed. While that was true, … “But… that couple. They were-... I mean-... But- they… loved you,” Kyo stuttered as he argued. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Everything… Everything was wrong from the beginning. “Yes, they did. And I loved them too,” Renji said nonchalantly as he rose up and got himself into the bathtub.

He hugged Kyo from the back, making it impossible for Kyo to see his face. Kyo could only hear his voice now from the back of his ears. Renji’s voice sounded calm. It was too calm. “They’re ‘in’ me now. They’re part of my flesh and bones. They’re part of me. I will always love them. They are not gone. They are alive ‘inside’ me, are they not?” He spoke. Kyo couldn’t comprehend Renji’s ideals so he kept his mouth shut. He then heard Renji’s muffled cry from behind him as he hugged him tighter in his arms. “You are not human. For that, I’m grateful. I didn’t have to eat you back then,” Renji said. His voice was still calm but Kyo could feel that Renji’s heart was probably already broken.

It all happened a long time ago. This conversation opened up an old wound. But it was not only Renji's wound that was out in the open. Kyo was also bleeding from his own old wound. Kyo couldn’t help himself but to feel deeply betrayed and angry. He was also feeling regretful of his own actions back then. “Renji, I massacred the whole village that day! I thought they were the ones who had killed the couple and taken you. I was wrong… Those villagers were innocent…,” Kyo complained. He knew he couldn’t completely place the blame on Renji for his own actions. What was done was already done but he still felt disgusted. He felt disgusted at himself.

“I’m aware of what you did. Come on, no need to be sentimental about such things. That was centuries ago. It doesn’t matter now,” Renji switched himself again from being sad and weak into a heartless and nonchalant person again. Kyo didn’t know who this guy was anymore. Yeah… centuries could definitely change someone. They had been alive for too long. That was the problem. Nonetheless… “Doesn’t matter? Are you for real? How could y-...” Kyo started to get angry but he stopped his lecture in the middle with a sigh. He gave up. It was only him who saw himself as a father figure to Renji. Renji certainly didn’t think of him that way, didn’t he? “I don’t know what to think anymore. Renji, you-... do you even care at all?” He asked softly.

Renji scoffed before laughing to himself self-deprecatingly. “Kiyoharu, you are a monster. And I am a monster. If we care, we are not qualified to be monsters, aren’t we?” Renji asked, utilising Kyo’s current name in this lifetime. They were both caught in silence for a while. What could Kyo say to him anyway? Renji was right. They were both monsters afterall. Renji planted a soft kiss on one of Kyo’s shoulders before saying; “But regarding you, I cared. I cared a lot. But that still didn’t stop me from doing whatever I wanted with you, did it not? I’m selfish. As long as I get what I want, I disregard the means.” He then softly caressed Kyo’s cheek with the back of one of his hands.. “You…,” he started. “You only need me. We monsters should stick together. I am the only one qualified to own you, Master Miyamoto. Kiyoharu… Kyo… I can call you Kyo, can I? You are mine after all,” he said as he planted more kisses on the back of Kyo’s neck and the side of his other shoulder. Kyo then could feel Renji’s dick getting hardened again from behind him, poking at his back. Kyo knew that he had to surrender himself to the beast again. “Baby, the moon is rising already,” Renji informed. “Tonight, I will really ‘eat’ and ‘swallow’ all of you,” he ended his words with a distorted voice as his teeth grew in length and changed their shape monstrously.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/02/27

0