(M) Chapter Side Story 14. The Beast
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains graphic and sexual violence. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

“Tonight, I will really ‘eat’ and ‘swallow’ all of you” was what Renji said in a distorted voice before he transformed. It wasn’t in Kyo’s knowledge that the day had passed by so quickly. It was already night time and the moon was rising up in the sky. Under the moonlight that shone in from the small window of the bathroom, Kyo saw Renji’s teeth grow in length and they changed their shape monstrously. They became jagged, larger, and sharper. Renji slowly got out of the bathtub and got on all fours. He then began to howl loudly in his distorted voice. It sounded creepy even to a monster like Kyo as it sent chills down his bones. He then heard more howling coming from all around them. Some are from far and some sounds coming from very close but he could not pinpoint their exact locations. Kyo was afraid if other wolves would also come in to join them in Renji’s suite. He wouldn’t know what he would do by then. Would Renji share him with the rest of his pack? He didn't want that. He really didn’t want that.

Before he could continue with his messed up thoughts, he saw Renji’s body begin to change. His bones were cracking loudly. His hind legs twisted and bent in weird positions. It looked painful and horrifying. Renji had turned his form into a real wolf. Only that, he was larger than a normal wolf and he was standing on two legs. He had become an actual beast. Kyo’s heart sank in despair. He shivered in fear as he watched the beast turn his head slowly to look at his prey. The beast walked towards him. With his clawed hand, he pulled Kyo out of the bathtub roughly and threw him down to the bathroom’s cold floor. Kyo’s arm bled from where the claw had sunk in. Kyo cried in pain for a bit before gasping dreadfully as he tried to hold his breath. He could feel the beast’s hot air blowing on the side of his left cheek. He could feel the beast’s body pressing down on him from behind him. He also could feel the hot thick dick that belonged to the beast poking at his sore asshole.

It had slightly changed its shape. There was a bulge underneath the root of Renji’s dick that wasn’t there before. It had grown bigger and longer than before as well. Kyo couldn’t help but to think to himself that ‘I’m going to be fucked to death with this’. This must be why Renji had said that he might be even more monstrous than before. Kyo knew well enough that he would not be able to resist. He could only endure this. The beast used his long and slippery tongue to lick the side of Kyo’s cheek and ear. Kyo whimpered a little and his body trembled. The tongue then trailed down on the skin of the back of Kyo’s body all the way down to his ass. The beast then began to insert his long tongue into Kyo’s asshole. “Ah!” A moan escaped Kyo’s mouth. The tongue stirred the inside of Kyo’s asshole, causing Kyo to feel the tingling sensation of being teased. As he had thought before, he might as well just enjoyed this by disregarding his own morality. So he let his voice and body go wild. He kept moaning, savouring the pleasure he was feeling.

The teasing of the tongue went on for a while before it retreated and then began to trail up to lick the wound on Kyo’s arm. The beast’s dick was poking at the entrance of Kyo’s asshole. As it was forcing its way into the tight asshole, Kyo screamed in pain. Despite the pain, it was oddly exciting for Kyo. There was the pleasure of pain. It was a sweet torment. The dick was suddenly plunged deep into Kyo. A low growl could be heard coming from the beast while Kyo let out a lusty scream. His mind went blank. Without warning, the beast began to move his hips rhythmically. But it was a violent rhythm. Renji, in his beast form, didn’t start with a slow fucking. He immediately started pounding in and out of Kyo like a bat out of hell that it didn’t allow a moment for Kyo to even utter anything at all. Nothing but intermittent screams could be heard escaping Kyo’s mouth. To the extreme fuck, Kyo felt a dry orgasm for the first time. His body shook violently and his eyes rolled back. He then immediately lost consciousness.

He woke up to the sensation of him still being aggressively fucked. But this time, they were on the bed in a machinery position. When the beast noticed Kyo being conscious, he lifted him up and started to fuck him while he was hanging on air. Kyo let out intermittent screams again this time to another sweet torment. He felt dizzy and he couldn’t cum anymore. His own dick was already limp and he had lost all the strength in his body. If it wasn’t for the beast’s strength to hold him up, he would have fallen to the ground like a lifeless doll. He had never felt so weak and defeated before. He realised that he had lost consciousness yet again when he woke up for the second time. But this time it was because he felt an extreme pain on the inside of his stomach. He was lying facedown on the bed now. He couldn’t see what was happening behind him but he could feel something was swelling inside of him. “Hurt!” He screamed but only to realise that he had lost his voice. Before he could even make sense of what was happening, he felt sharp pain on the back of his neck. He was bitten! The beast had bitten down on him. The pain, the lack of sleep, the lethargy… they all caused him to faint once more. But this time, he would not wake up until the next three days.

Hence, Kyo had no knowledge of Renji crying by his side as he slowly turned back into his human form. Renji softly caressed Kyo’s cheek and kissed his forehead lovingly. “I love you,” he spoke to the unconscious man. “I have marked you mine. If you are an omega werewolf, you would be pregnant by now,” he said. “You are mine yet you’re not mine. It hurts…” Renji kept on crying for a long time by Kyo’s side. A long time ago, he saw a man who massacred a whole village for him. He should have left them all behind. That was nothing more than just a game. Part of the scheme for him to be worthy of his throne. But he couldn’t forget the man in the red yukata. He couldn’t forget that beautiful monster of no known origin. The more mysterious they are, the more you longed for them. The more you couldn’t have them, the more you wanted them. He should be satisfied by now but why was it that he only felt even more disappointed?

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/03/06

0