Chapter Side Story 15. Love, afterall
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn’t so bad. Renji was only savage that first day. But he turned into a gentle and romantic lover the moment Kyo woke up from his deep slumber three days later. And he never stopped being that kind of lover from that day onwards. He was still quite aggressive in bed but he never humiliated Kyo or treated Kyo like a fucktoy again. He treated Kyo like a lover. It was like they had officially become lovers instead of Kyo being his prisoner or his sex slave.

But it was still a fact that Kyo was his prisoner. Kyo had never forgotten this fact. He was just feigning ignorance and playing along with Renji's desire. "Love," Renji called out to Kyo. This was what he liked to call Kyo these days. Regardless of time or place or in the presence of whoever, Renji would call him 'love'. "What if we try Italian food tonight? I haven't had it in a while," Renji suggested. At this time, Renji was wrapping his arms around Kyo's waist as they were seated on the couch. Renji's men, who were all part of his pack, were all around them in the living room. Renji didn't care to hide his affection for Kyo at all. In fact, he was indeed showing off.

"Boss, please respect the single community here. It really hurts our pride," one of Renji's men started to tease them. The rest of his men roared in laughter. 

Another one of his men also began teasing: "Mating season is already over, boss. But it seems like you're not done mating yet?"

And another one followed suit; "Boss, when can we have a 'mini-boss' running around? Will you bear children soon?"

The men laughed aloud with each teasing. Renji laughed along with them. He then placed his chin on one of Kyo's shoulders and smiled widely once he's done laughing. "How can I be done when I have waited for him for almost an epoch? I will never be done with him. Isn't that right, love?" He asked. Kyo's face was already flushed red by this point but he maintained his cool.

The guy who first teased whistled and commented; "Wow… I've never seen a loyal lover like you before, boss. Your beautiful 'wife' is very lucky to have you." 

Renji pulled Kyo into a tighter embrace and whispered in his ear; "Hmm? Do you feel lucky, love?" He sounded almost desperate yet demanding. His voice slightly trembled, as if unsure of whether he would want to hear an answer from Kyo. He, of course, wouldn't want to be rejected. He planted a soft kiss on Kyo's neck, causing Kyo to shiver. The seductive hint was obvious. By now, Kyo's body was already accustomed to Renji's touches and kisses. It was as if he had surrendered himself completely to him. It longed for him even more with each touch.

Kyo gathered the strength in his legs and braced himself to speak his mind  "What are you doing? Respect the single community. Didn't you hear him?" He said and just as quickly as he threw the words, he freed himself from Renji's embrace and walked off towards the bedroom. 

The pack laughed at his response. There wasn't any malign in their laughter. In truth, they held great respect for Kyo. But Kyo has no idea of this fact. This is because Kyo was the reason for the leader of their pack, Renji, to be calm. "Why are you so shy?" Renji complained as he followed his lover into the bedroom. Before Kyo, Renji was filled with bloodlust and anger. Every mating season, they had to clean up blood and pieces of flesh in Renji's room. No werewolf omega had ever left Renji's side alive or in one piece. Despite Kyo not being a werewolf, they are already satisfied that at least Kyo could handle their boss. In fact, Renji was rather obedient towards Kyo. He listened to him. It was almost as if he was domesticated. But Kyo, as naive as he was, had not realised this at all. 

It was only five minutes later that they could hear erotic sounds coming from the bedroom. They knew then that the mating season for their boss really would never be over but there would not be any dead body to be cleaned up later. The days had never been this peaceful before. 

That night, however, a storm was coming. Kyo struggled to get himself into the bathroom as he felt sick in his stomach. He vomited and sat quietly on the bathroom floor right after. His head was spinning. The sounds of howling wind and heavy rain could be heard outside. Kyo placed one of his palms on his stomach in disbelief. With his own supernatural abilities, he could feel a presence inside. He was pregnant. He never knew that his kind could reproduce. This never happened before. He then also silently realised that he was already able to use his ability. He was no longer under the control of Renji's hypnosis. Could it be that this unborn child, this new life in him, had neutralised the effect of the red flowers? How many months have passed since then? The time is getting nearer. Soon, Kyo has to pretend to 'die' at Brackish Ville.

Kyo walked back into the room and turned himself to bed. Renji was breathing silently with his eyes closed. Kyo felt his heart tightened. Renji looked beautiful and peaceful in his sleep. This reminded Kyo of the past. He remembered it now that there was passion mixed with pain in the eyes of that little kid who looked up to him back then. He didn't understand the meaning behind those eyes then. But now it was too late to ignore it. And it was also too late to ignore his own feelings. He could not detach himself from Renji. It was indeed some kind of love that he felt for Renji. Back then, yes, it was fatherly or brotherly love. But now, things have changed. Now, for him, it was also passion mixed with pain. It was love, afterall.

"Love, why are you crying?" Renji was awake now, worried at the sight of Kyo crying in front of him. He quickly pulled him closer and held him tight.

Kyo snuggled into Renji's arms. He didn’t know when he started crying himself. Renji's body was bigger than his. Yes. Renji is a man now. He had acknowledged him as that. "I miss the mountain," Kyo said. "Do you remember? The mountain where we first met? Was it still around? I no longer knew where that was." Renji chuckled lowly as he heard his lover complaining. "It's still around. Do you want to go there?" He suggested.

"Will you take me there?" Kyo looked at Renji with his hopeful eyes. Renji, of course, couldn't refuse when Kyo was obviously relying on him like that so he nodded his head in agreement. Kyo smiled sweetly at him. A few weeks later, Renji would stand at the edge of a cliff on the top of that mountain, mourning over the loss of the man he loves with all his heart. The man who managed to escape his grip. But still, he would not let him go that easily.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/03/13

*Author's Note: We’re reaching the end of the story. The next chapter would be our last chapter. It was a fun ride for me. Thanks to all my readers. -K

0