Chapter Side Story 16. The Wolf King’s Bride [End]
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was fire around them. The burning buildings, vehicles, and plantations did not faze him at all. Even the pieces of flesh around him did not bother him. He had been waiting for someone to come to him. Months before, he had jumped off a cliff on top of a mountain in order to be free from that someone but he knew that he won't be able to be free for long.

Nonetheless, he was already done with his task. He had to wait for a few more hundred years to come for the next game to start. "It's a boy. He is very special. A hybrid between two creatures. He could replace my place as the King. I'm looking forward to meeting him someday," was what Dominic said to him before he was ripped into pieces. This time, Kyo would be the game-master. He would wait for the rest of his kind to be awakened from their slumber and his Kings to be reborn.

"Love," Kyo heard a familiar voice calling out to him from afar. The mouth that was wide open with jagged teeth on the back of Kyo's head smiled creepily as if it were greeting the man. Renji's men stood by their boss' side, feeling conflicted on whether to attack or not. Kyo turned around to face Renji. Kyo was in his monstrous form. This was the first time that Renji's men were able to see Kyo's real face. It took them a moment to realise that the monster in front of them was the same beautiful man their boss called his lover. Kyo's hair was overflowing to the ground and the strands that had formed knots looked like they were alive. They were moving like tentacles, picking up the pieces of meat on the ground and sending them to Kyo's second mouth at the back of his head. Kyo's eyes were completely dark red in colour. The colour of blood. Kyo's mouth was smiling at Renji but there were also rows of sharp teeth protruding from underneath the lips. The lips were also smeared with blood. It was as if Kyo was tasting the flesh with both of his mouths.

Once the ground was free from the pieces of flesh and blood, Kyo slowly transformed into his human's form. It set the werewolves' hearts at ease. They knew now that their boss' lover was no ordinary creature. If they themselves were to confront him, they would not make it out alive. They acknowledged that only Kyo was worthy of their boss and somehow they felt proud to be part of the pack. "Renji, you found me," Kyo spoke. His voice slightly trembled. He could feel a knot in his heart. He had missed looking at Renji's face. He had longed for him. "I'm sorry. I had to do what I had to do. My kings and my kind needed me. I had to run," Kyo explained.

"I know," Renji said. He gathered his strength and confidence to walk closer to Kyo. He knew now that his hypnosis would be useless against Kyo. If Kyo wanted him dead, it would only take seconds for him to die. "Do you hate me?" Renji asked, feeling slightly nervous to approach the man he loves with all his heart. But it doesn't matter now. It's okay to die if it's by Kyo's hand. "You can hurt me. You can kill me. But please leave my pack alone. As long as it's by your hand, I'm willing to do anything for you," Renji said.

Instead of hurting him, Kyo smiled sweetly at Renji. "Renji, let's go home," he said. It surprised Renji to hear such gentle words coming from Kyo's mouth. Kyo took one of Renji's hands that was trembling and placed it on his stomach. "Our 'mini-boss' needs a father, afterall," Kyo hinted. Renji was shocked. He immediately pulled Kyo into his arms and started to feel Kyo's stomach thoroughly and awkwardly. "Yo-you're pregnant? How is that possible?" Renji asked.

Renji's men behind them couldn't hide their happiness and started to cheer. At the moment, they were out of place to be cheering like that but it didn't matter. Kyo laughed at their reaction happily. Renji was also laughing despite his confusion. "But my king had warned me that our child will be the harbinger of destruction," Kyo said. "He is a hybrid of an unknown being with a royal werewolf but he would be stronger than us both," he added. "Will you be ready to receive such a child? Will your pack welcome such an heir?"

"Boss' 'wife', we would welcome the child even if the child was the devil himself. I mean, he couldn't be much worse than our current boss, could he?" One of Renji's men started to say.

Renji turned to look at him, feeling slighted. "Am I so bad?" Renji asked angrily. "Ah! I didn't mean it like that, boss. Sorry," the man apologised. Renji was about to yell profanity to him when suddenly, Kyo answered him instead; "You are bad," Kyo spoke as a-matter-of-factly. To that, Renji shut his mouth. "But I don't mind," Kyo added and placed a kiss on Renji's cheek. With that small hint of affection, Renji couldn't hold himself back anymore so he pulled Kyo closer in a tight embrace and started to kiss his mouth passionately, ignoring the whistling and teasing of his men around them. He had missed the taste of this man. He couldn't wait to drag him to his bed. He only felt this way for Kyo. Only Kyo could drive him crazy like this. He had to have him. No matter the cost.

Once they pulled themselves apart from the kiss, Renji went down to one of Kyo's ears and whispered; "Let's give birth to the destruction then." Kyo smiled to hear the words. It was unknown as to what fate their child may carry in the future. But whatever would that future be, Kyo would always be by Renji's side as the wolf king's bride. The world might come to an end by then and they would face the end together. No more lies. No more manipulations. Just them eternally feeling passion mixed with pain. The true feeling of love.

֍֍֍

*Author's Note: Thanks for enduring my crazy self. Bye, for now. -K

֍THE END֍

0