Unknown: Afterword (2023.04.14)
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This book was first written in 2013. It has grown so much since. Some new chapters had been added to the main story and I was really excited about writing the werewolf side story which started in 2022! Thank you for venturing into the dark side with me…

I have to admit that I might have teratophilia. I should probably take this word out from wattpad since it’s a sensitive issue, I think? But yes, I think I might have that but I reasoned with myself that I shouldn’t be ashamed to admit it. It’s not like I will actually find a monster to fuck with in real life lol. So, I will just write about it. Sexual attractions are delicate matters. Anything goes in fiction…

I don’t really remember what inspired me to write this story anymore but it was probably one of those werewolves/vampires movies like ‘Underworld’ and ‘Van Helsing’ because man… the creatures in these movies are awesome. I’m sorry to Twilight’s fan though. I don’t think the werewolves represented in ‘Twilight’ met my aesthetic taste in monsters. It was the werewolves walking on two hind legs towering us with their heights that attracted me the most. 😁

I don’t know if I will write about the child of Kyo and Renji in another story or about Dominic and Micah meeting again after their rebirth. I’ll just leave all that to your imagination. Imagination, afterall, is such a powerful tool. I wish you guys will live in a world safe from these monsters, though. I wish that they exist only in fiction. Take care and have a good year.

Love,

K

🥀🥀🥀

*Note: The Amazon copy has been released; ASIN: B0C2DDCQ8G / ISBN: 9798391193906

0