Arc 1.8
59 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I know it’s short but I don’t feel like I’m writing good enough. Not enough descriptions, too fast paced, etc. etc. so I’m not gonna post for a short while~

The actors were usually in suits because it was a show about gangsters running a business. They rarely had actors in casual wear.

Like a newborn chick, Amelia followed Ella everywhere. They were both in casual clothing, clearly not here for a shoot.

Amelia hugging Ella’s arm asked, “What do you think about Fillip?”

“What do you mean?” Ella questioned, confused.

“I know he’s older but he’s not bad looking, yeah?” She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

Ella blushed, and playfully covered Amelia’s mouth with her hand. She motioned for her to be quieter. 

“He’s … ok, I guess.” She said while looking away.

They walked up the stairs like penguins because Amelia wouldn’t let go.

They both went to the second floor rehearsal room. The room was large and crowded as usually some were sitting on the floor, others in the middle of a performance.

Caige watched as Amelia went on and on about Fillip and teasing Ella. Not too shortly after Ella’s friends were also influenced into teasing her about the two. Smooching noises and cooing went around the large room.

Caige decided to stop hanging around the two and check on Liam. The dressing rooms mirrors reflected light onto Liam’s face as he was getting his makeup done. 

A light powder made his face even paler, he looked more ghostly than Caige. Caige thought, ‘Makeup really changes his appearance.’

If he studied in a bit of makeup his roles would probably look more natural. Caige knew Liam’s next scene and applauded the makeup artist for her skills. 

Even though she was slightly scary everytime she grinned with self satisfaction and a glow in her eyes, she did make him look impeccable.

Liam stood up and placed a red baggy in his beige suit. He carefully walked out of the room. Caige slowly followed behind him, he wanted to watch the performance. 

___

A gun shot rang out and Liam fell to the ground, red spilled onto the ground like dropped paint.

“You only have yourself to blame.”

The man walked away, leaving Liam to bleed out.

His face grew paler with every inch of blood that spread on the floor. His eyes slowly closed and his breathing slowed. His light blond hair was stained red along with his beige suit.

“Cut!”

The director called, the crew started rearranging the scene soon after. They had to shoot another shot here later. 

Liam expressionlessly sat up like the dead.

“I feel like you suddenly sitting up like that was scarier than the scene of you getting shot.” A red haired man jokes.

A few female crew members giggled but worked even faster after earning a glare from the director.

The red haired man with refined features offers his hand to Liam, but is ignored. Walking to the staircase, Liam stops and turns around.

A little flustered, the red haired man looks at him nervously. Liam passed by him like he was a pole and picked up his watch from the dusty ground.

Frowning, Liam wiped his back and looked at his hand full of dust bunnies. Caige also noticed how dusty the ground was, it was particularly out of place.

Ignoring it Liam walks back to the washing room on the second floor and takes a shower. Caige wandered off elsewhere, his ears tips a little red.


6