Arc 1.9 Complete
76 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he wandered he came across Amelia and Fillip quietly talking in the corner on the 19th floor. The floor was covered in trash and boxes and worn down boxes.

He watched as they whispered to each other, eyes glowing with evil.

Caige listened in, not even trying to hide his presence.

“It’s gotten a little cold.” Amelia whispered, rubbing her arms up and down.

“Yeah.” Fillip replied while twirling her hair in his fingers. 

“I think we should plan our next step here.” She smacked his fingers and made distance with him. Her casual wear had some effect on him, almost like an aphrodisiac. He had never seen her in casual clothing.

“Sure, sure” His thoughts absentmindedly wandered off.

“You're not listening!” She snapped her fingers in his face and that seemed to do the trick, the lovesick puppy quickly turned serious.

“We should just stuff her in a box when no one’s around.” He advised, if it had worked the first time it would the second.

‘Well that confirms he’s the killer.’

“We can’t just shove her into a box. We need to plan something out. There’s too many cameras.” She could only lament how she picked the dumbest of the crew. She needed someone to do the dirty work, so although dumb he was useful.

“Yeah. Have you started convincing her to go out with me? Me and her can just go on a date.”

“She wouldn’t be willing to. Not out in public anyway, we need her to die in this building.”

Amelia bit her nails, her eyebrows giving her a nasty glare. Her blond hair swished as she walked back and forth in thought.

She bit her nail to the point of bleeding, Fillip leaned in and took her finger in his mouth to suck away the blood. 

Caige shuddered in disgust, he wanted to pull out his eyes and dunk them in bleach. He really wished someone would come up here and stop these two before he threw up.

As a creak echoed into the room all three of them turned in unison looking at the door. Nothing.

The two continued to talk about their plan in hushed whispers thereafter, afraid of suddenly gaining an audience.

**

Caige rushed down the stairs after the person who had sprinted away from the 19th floor. Who was it?

Catching up with them, Caige saw the light blond tuft of hair with stained red tips as they dashed past a corner. Once he made it to the corner they had vanished like an expert magician.

He knew who it was even if he didn’t catch sight of him.

Liam.

Caige headed for the dressing rooms. Liam sat at the vanity breathing heavily and sweating a little. In his hands he shakily stared at his phone, eyes unfocused.

He contemplated before playing a video. Caige heard the sound of Amelia and Fillip’s voices come out of the speakers and his heart sped up. Liam had recorded it!

“Sure enough.” Liam said under his breath and stopped the recording. His hands jittered, clearly not knowing what to do. 

“Go to the police! Police!” Caige shouted. He needed Liam to stop them. There wasn’t much he himself could do as a ghost, this opportunity couldn’t be missed.

Liam obviously couldn’t hear him.

Doing a complete 180, Liam posted it on a site with a backup account with many followers. It soon gained traction and the film crew had a busy couple of days.

Devlands body was found and his face was plastered on every news station. Things went by so quickly he almost got whiplash.

Just one post and Amelia and Fillip were in court testifying. Caige watched as they both went to jail. Ella gained popularity through pity, and Liam went to his next big show.

Caiges mouth hung open.

Liam was packing his things, ready to move on to the next show. Caige waited for the system to send him back home. He was worried he’d be sent off to another world. 

[Ding]

[World Complete.]

Caiges vision swirled as his consciousness was carried off. 

He landed in a white space, with no end in sight.

I know, I know~

It all ended so quickly. But I was tired of this arc and felt the urge to start a new one~

Don’t worry though, In the next chapter it’ll be solely for Liam, and all his secrets with be there for you to see~

Why could he see our dear protagonist?You'll know soon (ˉεˉ)

6