Chapter 6 – Run For Your Life
253 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With 13 points on Strength and Vitality, I was starting to feel different. I tried moving my body a little and there it was, my neck pain was gone. I used to spend hours playing games on my pc, which led me to have bad posture and annoying neck pain, and now it’s all gone.

And I also kind of feel like my back has gotten straighter. Just to see how strong I have gotten I tried to lift the ramp at the auditorium. I know how heavy this damn thing is, a few months ago around 10 of my friends got together to move it to the school ground for a school function.

I bent down and put one of my hands at the bottom of the ramp holding it and was about to get a better grip with the other hand, but the ramp was up, it didn’t feel heavy at all. I was able to lift it with only one arm. I am probably stronger than an Olympic-level athlete right now. This was beyond what a human being could ever lift.

This ramp is probably around 200kg(440 lbs) and I was lifting it like it was 10kg(22 lbs), that too with one arm. If I tried my best I could probably lift ten times this which would be around 2000kg(4409 lbs), and I have never heard of any human ever lifting that much weight.

And while lifting that even my school shirt was torn. We have a school uniform, it’s basically a white shirt and brown trousers, but now both my pants and shirts were in ruins. At least they were hanging to my body and covering me, god dammit I don’t want Jessica to see my belly fat.

While thinking about this I unknowingly tried to grab my belly fat and there was none, it was tight as hell. I have never felt something as hard as this before, well other than that thing.

But now that I think about it I do feel a little bigger now compared to before. I felt like if I flex my muscles hard enough the shirt would tear into two, there was already a massive tear at the back of the shirt from when I was lifting the ramp, and I don’t want to lose this shirt.

After looking at me lifting the ramp both Mr. Jacob and William were speechless, they probably wanted to ask how I did it, but after witnessing what has happened till now they just choose to ignore it, the world was turning into a bizarre place.

While we were waiting inside the auditorium we were trying to see what the goblins were doing through the small gap in the window.

We saw some movement in the class next to our classroom it belonged to our seniors.

I was at 9A, our school has 2 sections for one class, so every class is split into A and B.

The movement we saw was at 10A which was one class beyond our class.

They opened the door and all the students in the class rushed out like crazy. There were probably around 25 people in total including the teacher. The teacher in there was our PT teacher, well he was the only dumb person to have a crazy idea like rushing out of the class like that.

Class 10A was very close to the auditorium, so the goblins that came chasing after me were still close by. There were around 6 goblins here the others were at the far end corner of the school ground. But 2 of these goblins were holding makeshift clubs.

Although it was a 25 vs 6, I was sure there would be some serious casualties.

But to my surprise, the 25 of them, were not heading toward the goblins they were heading towards the direction of the school gate. But it didn’t go as they planned, the 6 of the goblins flanked them from the side.

Two of the goblins got hold of a girl and bit into her neck. One of the goblins with the club swung it hard against the knee of one of the boys, the guy's knee bent towards the side and the next strike of the club came straight to his head.

This broke the formation of the 25 and they started running for their lives. A few of them went running starting back towards the classroom, but there was one unarmed goblin waiting for them blocking their path.

It leaped and bit into the leg of one of the boys. But there were around 8 students in that group and while the goblin was attacking one guy the others started kicking the goblin ferociously. One of the girls among them grabbed a rock and smashed it hard against the head of the goblin. With this, they were able to end one goblin and make their way back to their classroom with 1 dead and 2 seriously injured.

The situation with the other group was not the same, most of the students were surrounded by around 4 goblins 1 of them was holding a club. And looking at the smashed head of one of your fellow students is not very good for morale.

I could already see around 5 dead bodies the reaming students were not able to hold their ground and were backing away and running in whichever direction they could.

This made them an easy target for the fast and nimble goblins, right now the total death toll has risen to 14. I was still not sure If I could take on so many goblins alone, if I had a weapon, my chances would be much better.

While I was looking for a makeshift weapon at the auditorium, I saw a wooden stick, around 5 feet(1.52cm) long, it was a thick stick, it was probably kept to be used as a handle for a shovel or something.

The stick was probably around 5kg(11 lbs) heavy. If it was before I wouldn’t be able to swing it easily. But now it felt like nothing, it was as if I was lifting a pencil.

I tried to take a few swings with it. It felt just perfect, it will be great to smash open some goblin skull.

With this weapon in hand, I was ready to go for a hunt. I opened the door and ran straight toward the 4 goblins who were surrounding the senior students.

The goblins were too busy with the mass slaughter of my seniors, so they didn’t see me coming, at least till they saw me it was too late.

As for the first attack, I wanted to take them by surprise a free kill is always good. So I was planning on taking a massive jump and smashing the first goblins head open.

Well… I was not able to control my power and jumped a little too high, if I would have used some more power I could have landed on the auditorium roof. I was probably 10ft(304cm) high but somehow managed to control myself and fell down right near the goblin with my stick smashing his head.

The poor guy didn’t even see it coming, well… I guess he did see me coming I did a super cool jump after all, but his skull is smashed open now with his brain fluids splattered everywhere… so there’s no need to think about him anymore.

The other 3 goblins who were busy attacking my senior students, now focused their attention on me.

With the amount of strength I had, I was not really worried about the goblins anymore. Although I had to be careful because of their speed. I was sure I could handle 3 of them easily.

12