TOAD – Chapter 33
975 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trig wasn’t so easily fooled by a woman suddenly coming onto him. He definitely gave me a suspicious look or two. Honestly, if it was so easy to get an S-class adventurer to put their guard down, I might have been a bit disappointed.

“Where is Kant?” He asked suspiciously.

My cheeks lightly glowed, and I gave a cute expression. “He fell asleep. He must have had a late-night last night.”

“Is that so?” He narrowed his eyes.

I gave a slight blush. “Please, sir, when you look at me like that, it makes my heart beat too fast.”

“Hmph…” He frowned, lifting his sword. “I’ll ask again. What do you think you’re doing out here?”

Whether he trusted me at the moment or not, even an S-class adventurer would be hard-pressed to continue to point a sword at a beautiful maiden, especially when she was giving him such looks.

“Will you make me say it again?” I asked. “From the moment you saved me, I’ve had my eyes on you. I just… want to show you how much I appreciate it.”

“Is that so…”

“I was almost the plaything of goblins. I could have been defiled; my body could have been ruined by those creatures. It made me realize that it was only inevitable. If that was so, then I’d like to have it on my terms, and no one else’s” I gave a plausible explanation that subtly implied I was a virgin, despite that being far from the truth.

If it came to the test, my kegels were at an ability where I could make it quite difficult for him to shove it in the first time. I’d easily feel as tight as any virgin if I wanted to. Whether it came from my art of manipulation or my art of sex, other than the lack of blood, not man would be able to tell the difference if I didn’t want them to. I could be ripped open with a ten-inch-wide monster cock, and still be as tight as a mouse hole for the next man, after being ripped open that much, I might bleed a little making it even more convincing.

“What about Packard?” His suspicion was starting to drop, but he still looked a bit uncertain.

“I’m not interested in Packard,” I responded.

That was a lie, but who was I if I couldn’t lie with a straight face?

“He likes you.” He coughed.

Ah… they must be good pals after all. Trig knew how desperate Packard was to have a girlfriend, so he was willing to step aside. Well, I also felt he wasn’t that interested in me, a stranger who had almost been sex fodder for goblins. I probably wasn’t his type, where Packard ate up the damsel in distress trope.

“He comes off a bit desperate and lonely. Not like you…” I blushed. “You’re strong and powerful, and you have a dominance that makes me want to… ah… I said too much!”

I covered my mouth, looking embarrassed like I had allowed a bit of my lewdness to slip. I could see Trig’s expression slowly changing. He was too easy to appease. No man could resist the girl I was pretending to be, the reserved slut.

As much as men wanted their women to be immaculate virgins, they didn’t want a true virgin. At heart, men wanted a slut, but with the illusion of virginity. They wanted a girl who would act perverse and naughty, but only with them. It was an oxymoron, and I didn’t know a single girl who had an extroverted and slutty personality that had somehow not lost it at some point to some guy, yet that’s what every guy wanted.  

Thankfully, there was no one body as good at creating the illusion of an innocent virgin, but with the skills, experience, and sexual drive of a horny slut, quite like me. I bit my lip, giving him a side look filled with desire and temptation, promising something more, but also showing the reluctance of a woman who wasn’t sure. That uncertainty was important. If a woman just boldly went up to a man and asked for sex, he’d be so suspicious or cautious that he’d suspect that she was trying to get something. That little bit of reluctance told him that what he desired was a limited-time offer, and if he didn’t snatch it up now, it’d be gone the next moment.

“I’m sorry… this is just silly. You’re busy, I should just head back…” I gave a forlorn look, turning away.

Trig was no fool, and he wasn’t desperate like Packard, so when he saw a proper opportunity, he wasn’t going to mess it up. Seeing that window closing, his hand came out and grabbed my wrist. I stopped, hesitantly looking back at him. I filled my eyes with hope, but also just a bit of hesitance and disbelief. Could this be true? Could he really want me? Or was this just him feeling a need to tell me off.”

“Y-you’re very beautiful.”

“Thank you…” I looked down bashfully.

“But…”

“But.” My smile twisted and a smiled, tears in my eyes. “I understand, I’m sorry.”

I turned away, allowing a single sob to escape my lips as I tried to pull from his grasp. However, his hand tightened on my wrist, and he ended up pulling. I let out a gasp, stumbling into him. My hands fell on his chest, and I clung to him to keep from falling to the ground. My wet, tearful eyes looked up at his. I was confused, distraught, and just a bit hurt. I was that wounded girl who needed to be saved, but the only thing that could save me this time was his warmth.

The last little bit of resistance disappeared, and his head lowered down. He kissed me, his stubbly chin tickling mine. He didn’t even hesitate to stick his tongue down my mouth, grabbing my body like it was always his. That’s how you do it. I could already feel a hardness from between his legs, filling with lust. Maybe, in his mind, this was just a kiss, but once you did one thing, it was a downward spiral. He’d make one concession after another until we were naked and humping.

His hands came down my body and found my butt, squeezing it.

“Mmm!” I moaned into his mouth, like the feeling of his hands was everything I had ever wanted.

If he had the sense that I was a damaged and terrified woman, some might say a good man would have held himself back and respected my boundaries. Well, I didn’t know a single good man that existed. Every man would take advantage of a girl who threw herself at him, and once she threw herself at him, the more she resisted, the more aggressive he’d become. Men were like light switches. They were either on or off. Once they were flicked on, it was difficult to switch them off again.

His lips left mine, and making rough, nearly animalistic noises, he began to suck on my neck. He was massaging my ass roughly and shoving my groin against his hardening cock, like he wanted to fuck me through the clothing. If I said I didn’t like it, even my impressive manipulation wouldn’t be able to cover up I was lying. Panting excitedly, I allowed this rough man to paw at my body all he wanted.

His pawing quickly started to lead to stripping. He ripped open my blouse, literally tearing it in the process. Adventurers weren’t known for their gentle demeanors. This was a warrior used to fighting monsters to live. Whether I was a bar skank, a woman he rescued, or his wife… he’d bang her just as roughly.

He brought my girls into the air, grabbing my tits and pawing at them just like my ass. There was no real skill to it. His callous fingers just liked to squeeze the soft material like a stress ball. To a girl like me, any touch felt good, so I let him squeeze away. If I had a choice, I’d have wished he gave my nipples a bit more attention, but he seemed to enjoy that fatty tissue more. Pushing them together, he shoved his face into my cleavage. He was kissing and sucking my chest as he did so.

“Ahhhn… ahhh…” I moaned, encouraging him to take the next step in ravishing me, driving him along.

This entire time, I didn’t touch him. I was the perfect but slutty virgin. I was letting him fall deeper and deeper into my trap before I’d finally reveal my full sexual nature. Thus, I held back, even though my mouth felt lonely without a hard, warm cock in it, and I earned to taste his thick, creamy spunk. I was a professional though, and I waited while he had his fill. He shoved his hand down my pants, his fingers forcing past my pubic hair and finding my snatch.

I was at a stage where I could have or not have pubic hair, and however, I wanted it. It wasn’t a special skill, not exactly. My legs and underarms stopped growing hair fairly early on as I leveled, giving my skin a perfectly smooth look. My pussy was the same way. Once shaved, the hair didn’t grow back. That was unless I willed it to happen. I could will it to grow back, picking any shape or size.

As much as a smooth and slick pussy excited men, some liked something with a bit of hair too. Since I was trying to be a normal girl with only slightly above average looks, I had allowed my hair to grow a bit. I had a thick, dark patch of hair above my snatch. It was an au natural formation, although still quite clean. His palm ended up resting on my hairy patch as his fingers dived into my wet cunt.

“Fuuuck…” I moaned.

It felt so good to be touched like this. Even my son didn’t even take care of me with his fingers, so getting fingered after so long felt good. My hand squeezed his shoulder as his fingers started to push in and out of my cunt. I tightened myself so that my pussy barely could handle two fingers. If he tired three, it definitely wouldn’t fit.

“Fuck, your so tight.” He panted.

“Hah… Hah… g-gentle…” I cried out.

However, that was only said to boil is blood. What guy went gentle when you told him to? Telling them to be gentle only made them get rougher. Thankfully, rough was exactly what I wanted.

With one hand fingering me and the other still massaging my breast, Trig pleasured me right there in the middle of the forest. This wasn’t the first time I had fucked in the middle of a forest, so I was honestly completely in my element.

Trig was extremely excited, and his cock was nearly bursting out of his pants. His excitement was transmitted into his actions. His fingers were nearly ablaze, thrusting in and out of my cunt, ignoring how tight it was, and taking it with calloused roughness. Wet squishing noises could be heard with each thrust, and a horny little slut like me was quickly forced to climax.

“Shit… I’m cumming… I’m cumming… I’m cumming!” I moaned, my legs spasming.

If he wasn’t holding me up with his hand between my legs, I would have collapsed to the ground in a puddle.

“Cum… cum for daddy. Come on!” He had his teeth gritted, seeming completely lost in forcing my climax.

I had to cling to his other arm, the one still in my pants as I started to cum wildly. I moaned and cried, my hips thrusting as his wonderful fingers brought out a gushing mess into my panties, ruining them completely. When I finished, I collapsed against his chest, gasping for breath. He was gasping too, having put in quite the effort with his fingers to satisfy me.

Still gasping, I looked up at him, tears in my eyes, and even a bit of spit leaking from my mouth. “M-my turn.”

Now, that I had rolled him in, he was going to experience what a slut could do.

 

Announcement
12