Chapter 56
2.9k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn’t feel like the victor, but I did what I had to do. Isaac left and he took his champion with him, and now the dungeon was open for the pillaging. I looking back at the elves. They seemed to be looking at me with a new light. I didn’t really understand that. What I had done wasn’t impressive at all. In fact, one could flat out call it cheating. I put my hood back up, hiding my face in shadows once again. There seemed to be a slight reluctance in the men’s eyes, but fortunately, these were trained guards, and wouldn’t lose control so suddenly.

The Labyrinth’s entryway looked nothing more than a mossy mouth to a cave. Getting in required us to crouch. It was a completely unremarkable place. We managed to slip in one by one, entering the labyrinth with ease. The inside was just as moist as the outside, but there was a smell of dirt and mold. It was humid and wet, definitely not the safest place for someone to be. We only had to enter a few dozen steps before the outside light was completely blocked and we were dependent on the torches the men set. In many ways, it felt like we were descending into a grave. I wasn’t afraid, but I was cautious.

Using the maps, we began to make our way down. Our goal was to reach the bottom and at least for these men, destroy the Nyphum labyrinth. It was only natural that they would take every advantage that they had, and that included using maps that previous Adventurers had painfully drawn through blood and loss. Nelfun seemed to take the lead, while I remained in the back.

If I was in front, I was pretty certain the men would continue to stare at my butt and thus be distracted by any surprise attacks. The first monster we ended up encountering was a skeleton. It didn’t have a dick, so naturally I was curious about this creature. How did they procreate? Would it be affected by my charms? Well, those were only passing curiosities. I wasn’t going to waste too much time seeing if I could make a skeleton get a boner.

The skeleton died pretty quickly to the attacks of the three men, and I started to relax my guard that this mission was truly accomplishable. There was only one hurdle that I had yet to overcome in my mind. It was pretty simple. What was I going to do with these men? If I let them get killed, I wasn’t sure if I could live with that.  I had killed people before, but only those that were antagonistic towards me. These soldiers had done nothing wrong.

The natural choice would be to find some way to separate myself from the rest of them group. If I could take charge of the boss and have him fake his death, perhaps I could convince the elves he was dead. That would be for the best. While I was having these thoughts, we made our way deeper into the labyrinth. I didn’t know what progressing through a labyrinth felt like, but we had already passed down three floors and we had only been there an hour, so I felt like we were making good time.

Furthermore, we hadn’t faced an enemy that gave any difficult challenges. I was starting to consider removing the magic that was protecting me from giving off my scent so I could level. You attracted more monsters with honey than, well, nothing at all. Whenever I didn’t have any protection on, I seemed to attract all manner of beast.

I shook my head. No. As productive as leveling would be, my ultimate goal was to reach the bottom of this dungeon. There was absolutely no way that I could do that if I was facing hundreds of monsters swarming down on me to rape me. Plus, I would almost certainly kill these men in the process. I needed them to reach the bottom, and even if their own kind had given up on them, I didn’t want them to die.

As the men continued down, they were much more efficient hunters than me, I felt a bit like a dead weight. They still seemed to be impressed by my fight with Bryson, so they didn’t comment even though I felt like I was being useless by staying in the back. However, every time I pulled my sword out, the men had already handled whatever problem we appeared to be facing. I could just leave my sword drawn all the time, but it didn’t seem to help with my readiness.

As soon as a monster burst around a corner, I gasped and ended up dropping my sword. It was incredibly embarrassing, and after that event, I was convinced the men would start to look down on me more.  Thinking about what I could do, I started examining my status screen flippantly.

Name: Aria

Class: Enchantress

Titles: Town Bicycle, Gang Banger, God Killer, Dragon Layer, The Reborn, Lesbian Lover, Rough Rider, Solo Player

Level: 14 (44 Total)

Statistics: Strength 49, Intelligence 51, Wisdom 51, Endurance 73+7.5, Agility 53, Charisma 93

Resistance: Carnal 7, Charm 2, Cold 1, Concussion 2, Damage 4+, Disease 3+10, Fear 3, Heat 3, Illusion 10, Magic 3, Mental 21, Pain 12, Panic 5, Poison 2

Standard Skills: Barter 1, Climbing 1, Dagger 1, Flee 1, Fire Magic 5, Life Sense 3, Magic MAX, Magic Sense 5, Massage 1, Multitasking 2, Potion Making MAX, Rune Creation 1, Sword 4, Throwing 1, Water Mafic 5, Whip 3

Advanced Skills: Elemental Magic 1, Enchantment 3, Lip Reading 1, Mana Alchemy 6, Poison Making 2

Arts:

Art of Sex (Anal, Bondage, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Deepthroat, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral, Seduce, Titty Fuck, Vaginal Intercourse, Kegels, Dirty Talk, Tongue Craft) Total Level: 70

Art of Manipulation (Conceal, Deception, Etiquette, Acting, Disguise, Role Playing, Sleight of Hand, Sneak, Stealth) Total Level: 45

Special Skills: Absorb, All Nighter, BDSM, Beautification, Below the Belt, Black Widow, Cat’s Meow, Celestial Whip, Charmless, Control, Dreamer, Dream Walker, Enhanced Positions, Eye of the Beholder, Fragrant Passage, Frenzy, Fuck Buddy, Fusion, Healthy Sex, Illusionist, Immaculate, Limit Break, Lover’s Breath, Magical Accentuation, Monster Tamer, Pheromone, Phoenix Rises, Possession, Princess Kiss, Rejuvenation, Restoration, Rock A Bye, Sanctuary, Seduction, Sex Paralysis, Sexual Experience, Sexual Fortitude, Sexual Saint, Stalker, STD Immunity, Title Holder, Voyeur

Positions: Aries, Asian Cowgirl, Ben Dover, Bobbing for Apples, Cowgirl, Cunnilingus, Daisy Chain, Deep Stick, Doggie Style, Double Dip, Double Oral, Downward Dog, Eating Out, Face to Face, Fingering, Fully Loaded, Gemini, High Five, Italian Chandelier, Kneeling Blowjob, Lap Dance, Leg Up, Missionary, Ol’ Fashioned, Rockin’ Rockette, Rodeo, Scissoring, Sidewinder, 69, Spooning, Standing Spit Roast, Sultry Spooning, The Doggy Deluxe, The Fan, The Libido, Three’s a Crowd, Two in One, Valedictorian, Woman On Top, Workout

Status Effects: 10% extra experience per sexual partner beyond two in one day,+25% experience with two or more holes, 2X experience with dragons and lower lizards

*I’m reworking how the levels were done for art of manipulation. This is being fixed for the eBook.

Despite all of my training alongside Fanreek, in the end, all I had to show for it was a sword skill at level 4. Comparatively, I had dozens of skills related to the arts of sex and manipulation. All of that work, and I still was weak, even compared to these elvish youth around me. The best I could do was win by a technicality. That was no win at all. I had just manipulated the situation and took advantage of a trick.

I froze for a second on that thought. No, that wasn’t right at all. I was completely ignoring sex and manipulation. I had manipulated my situation with Bryson. More than that, wasn’t I creating this group of monster exactly because I lacked my own strength? I had been so stupid about all of this. I was desperately reaching for strength to survive, but I kept seeing it as a personal strength. I had to be able to beat monsters myself. Yet, none of my survival until now had come from being particularly strong.

I had survived because of my ability to manipulate people and my strong sexuality. This was a simple truth of the matter. I could spend the rest of my life practicing under Fanreek. I might even become a competent swordsman. However, how would that accomplish things in the end? It might keep me safe against a single monster, but what about an army? My strength was my sex and manipulation. If I wanted to truly survive, then I needed to cater to that strength.

“Good job…” My voice came out and I touched one of the elf’s shoulders.

He blinked for a second, but then put a stupid grin on his face. I smiled back faintly and then turned away. My timing was perfect. Not too long as to cause anyone to grow uncomfortable, Not too short as to be misinterpreted. I had a list of skills, and whether it was from practice or some class ability, I could wrap people around my finger with ease. How I should handle these three elf men was a question that answered itself. The second I was alone with them, they had already become mine.

As we worked our way down, I talked to them more. It came so simply, all of my discomfort and uncertainty as someone fighting beside them seemed like a lie. I wasn’t fighting beside them. I was holding their reins. A smile here, a touch there, very slowly, I was no longer walking in the back, but was in the center. The three men created a protective circle around me. They each had a silly smile on their faces, but when they looked out into the dark hallways around them, they had a fierceness to protect me.  

Then, we reached the tenth floor, and everything changed.

29