TOAD – Chapter 23
1.4k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mmm… yeah… yeah… fuck… harder…” I whimpered as I looked up at the man fucking me.

He had gorgeous blond hair, bright blue eyes, and his dick felt amazing. He smiled down at me with his gorgeous smile, all while his hips gave it to me roughly. His dick was so big too. He was seriously stretching me out. I wrapped my legs around him while squeezing the pillow over my head. This was bliss. This was all I needed in life. I just needed a man, a hard cock, and a soft bed. I could live and die like this.

The man stiffened, and I felt his warm seed shoot into my womb. His expression didn’t change as he came inside me. However, when he tried to pull away, I kept my legs wrapped around him. I wanted his cock to stay in me.

“Please… a little longer,” I begged.

He violently shoved my legs apart and then stumbled away. His beautiful smile didn’t flicker a bit, nor did the expression on his face. Another beautiful man appeared, and then he pulled out his dick and stuck it in me too. He didn’t mind my crotch being filled with another man’s seed. He shoved inside me anyway, taking me raw. He moved just as enthusiastically as the first. However, he also came pretty shortly and then left.

By the time the fifth man came in me and stumbled away, I gave a little sigh of regret, letting the dreams and illusions fade away. I couldn’t say if I was asleep or awake. With Master of Dreams and Illusion Master, the line between dreams and illusions blurred completely. However, it was undoubtedly that the beautiful men were all a lie. The next one to flop on top of me was a goblin. It made unpleasant noises as it shoved its knobby little cock inside me. I could only pretend a cock was so large before even I couldn’t fake it any longer.

He thrust into my roughly, his untrimmed fingernails digging into my hips, leaving scratches on top of scratches. However, by the time he got up, the scratches had already healed. With a single thought, I could use Immaculate and not even have an ounce of dirt on, even though I was lying on a filthy cot.

If you have a place you think of fondly, avoid revisiting it once you wake up. The memory in your head will never live up to the reality. I didn’t mind the goblins on top of me. I didn’t mind being used. However, there was no joy or excitement in it. Compared to the first time I had been treated like a goblin sex toy, this time was boring. Even though my beauty had excited the goblins to the point where there was almost no period between when one got off and the next arrived, it still wasn’t as satisfying.

“No! Please, gods no!”

I casually looked to the entrance, ignoring the goblin giving me his best. Six goblins were dragging a half-naked girl who had been hogtied. She was desperately struggling, but they still managed to force her onto the bed, and then cuffed her. As they moved away from her struggling form, her face finally turned to me. I was only slightly surprised to see a person I recognized.

“A-aria!” She cried out, and then looked away again because two goblins were forcing her legs open while a third one climbed up on her.

It was Beedle. She screamed and cried, but he still ended up banging her. She wasn’t paying attention to me while she was being raped, but I did watch her. I found myself mildly aroused again. For some reason, watching Beedle get forced upon was appealing to me. I had always thought of myself as a masochist, coming to enjoy the pain inflicted on me by this cruel world, but perhaps I had also become a bit of a sadist. I liked seeing Beedle get it.

“N-no! Not inside!” She cried out.

The goblin started to cum in her, and she collapsed as he finished. I also found myself cumming too, but I managed to hold back any sign of deception. The goblins on top of both of us left, and then a new goblin came. Once again, we had another cock shoved in us. Beedle struggled again, and I watched. Her struggles were more desperate this time. It was as if she was telling herself that since she survived the first, she absolutely wouldn’t allow a second, and now that delusion was similarly being destroyed.

By the fifth time, she had stopped struggling, just allowing the goblins to go over and over again. I thought she might turn to me, looking for a savior. However, I had been trapped first. She turned her head from me. Perhaps, she didn’t want to face another person after all of that humiliation.

I can’t say where my mind was at, but that was normal these days. I had long lost any sense of sanity. My mind had broken, been reformed, and broken again a thousand times at this point. I was warped and twisted and barely human. Perhaps, this is why I thought I could find a family among demons. Perhaps, that was what had intrigued me about the Typhon family.

The mother was insane. She was obsessed with babies to the point she’d even delude herself into raising a monster baby. Seris was twisted, an extreme sadist who would torture and murder lower-class women for his amusement. As for Bradrick, he was the more normal seeming, but that also made his insanity the most interesting. He was like me. He could fake it and almost seem normal, but anyone who spent too much time with him would realize the truth. Now, he was dead.

Chains could not hold me. I slept on that bed and allowed the goblins to plow away because I could. I had nowhere else to be. I supposed I could return to the Typhon household. I could return to Seris. I could end up back in his cage. However, I had only just recently freed myself. Here, being raped by goblins, I had a choice. Under Seris’s obsessive care, I had none. I knew that such thoughts were demented, but that was it.

I had failed to seduce the goblin champion. Was it because he was too high of a level? At first, I had been waiting for him to come to my bedside. He never did. I could escape and go to him. He was bigger. I wondered if that translated to his penis as well. I did want something bigger than a goblin.

I spent my days doing two things. First off, I watched Beedle. I had a morbid curiosity as I watched her slowly break. Each day, her eyes grew more haunted. Each day, hope began to snuff out. She did eventually try to talk to me, on the third day. At that point, I pretended I couldn’t hear her. If I had talked to her at that point, she might have conjured up some warmth and lasted longer, but I wanted to see things to the end. I wanted to see if she would break.

After she broke, I would save her. At that point, she would be like me. That was my mistake with Min. We had been saved too soon. She was still sane. When Beedle got to the point where she almost died, I would bring her back with Sex Life. I may not have been able to save Rio at the moment, but with the both of us being fucked daily with each other, it was sexual enough that I’m sure it would work. I could keep her alive with me. We could be goblin sex dolls together. When she was as insane as me, then I would save her, and she would become my little sex doll instead.

Well, that was just some of the thoughts that went through my head. I also thought about seducing the champion. It felt like a personal affront that he hadn’t been swayed by my charms. At the very least, he should have visited my bed. In retaliation, I slowly tamed the other goblins. One after another, I slowly controlled them. In truth, many of them would have lost interest in the pair of us after a week or so. The reason they kept coming and raping us both so regularly was that I compelled them to.

They usually raped freshly caught women roughly for about a week, and then grew bored. After that, the goblin rape swindled and the women were left alone to gestate. At that point, they were probably pregnant. Some spells kept pregnancy away for up to a month, but most women didn’t do such things, so usually after a week of play, they were pregnant. That meant that Beedle and I were both also very likely pregnant. I checked my status and examined her, and I could 100% confirm that I was pregnant. This time, rather than some demon baby, it’d be goblins. At least, I knew what would be coming out this time.

Well, as I said, I was compelling the goblins, so rather than letting up after a week, they kept coming in and banging Beedle and me. Every hour, another goblin came in. It was unceasing.  There were still about fifty goblins left. By my best guess, they originally had close to two hundred, not to mention a champion. So, there was plenty to keep our bodies going.

Two weeks had passed by on the bed. I still looked immaculate, but Beedle stared ahead with dead eyes, barely even twitching as the next goblin fucked her. She didn’t notice that I was staying clean. I licked my lips. I had already taken control of most of the goblins present, so I could command them as I wanted. I was thinking I’d start phase two. So far, Beedle had been raped countless times, however, she hadn’t been destroyed.

As a general rule, monsters were only interested in depositing their seed in women, so they went straight for the vagina. However, with my control, I could make the goblins take her anyway. I think it was time to have her pleasure the goblins with her mouth. Then, I’d have them break in her ass. It was time to start training Beedle properly.

Just as I was thinking that a knife flew out and struck the goblin on top of me. It let out a gurgle before collapsing on top of me, hot blood spurting all over my naked body. I was so turned on thinking about what I was doing to Beedle that the feeling of the hot blood caused me to climax. I looked into the dark where the knife had come from, and a familiar face stepped out. I narrowed my eyes, showing neither pleasure nor joy.

“Seris.”

He smiled, a look that didn’t touch his eyes. “I’ve finally found you, my love. When you didn’t return from your mission, I was so worried. I suppose my foolish brother is already dead, but I took elaborate risks to come here and save you. Don’t worry, I will take care of everything.”

It seemed like this world was determined to take any plan I made and overturn it, even the dark, morbid, and self-destructive ones.

Announcement
16