TOAD – Chapter 28
1.6k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As my son tore off my clothing, I spread my legs for him, welcoming him to have me. He pulled out his thick, meaty cock. I had seen the thing a few times. It wasn’t like my son wore much more than the loincloth that the other goblins used to hide their modesty. I hadn’t ever focused on it before, but he was quite a bit bigger than the goblins. Even for a man, his size was quite comfortable. I’d say he was larger than Seris even. He might not have had the size of a troll cock, but it was the perfect size for me.

“Ahhn… yes, baby… yes!” I moaned as he slid his cock inside me.

I used Sex Life nearly the moment he penetrated me. His body started to recover, and the wound on his chest with the spreading black infection had already started healing. I was confident with just this much, he would like to recover and survive. However, now that our bodies were one once again, how could either of us stop.

I smiled lovingly up at my son, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding right into my moist, waiting pussy. All of the blocks that had previously kept me from going this far seemed to break away in an instant, and I could help but become giddy with excitement at the feel of him. As a woman with a broken mental state, I wouldn’t feel shame even for enjoying having sex with my own son. My previous resistance came more from a place of intellectual reluctance than an emotional one. Once I allowed myself to let go of my previous quibbles, I could lean back and accept my son’s love.

He chose to give me that love, thrusting his big dick deep inside me from the get-go. If I was some virgin maiden, I’d be getting torn by now, but who was farther from a virgin than me? My son’s roughness and aggression were all mine. I would let him use my body however he wanted. He could have my everything. Any hole, anyway. He would never break his mommy. Was I not the best thing for him? I was the only woman who could truly be whatever he wanted.

My son wasn’t an animal of pure lust though. He pulled his cock out after already making me cum once and then started to rub the tip of his cock against my womanly entrance. He had a grin on his face as he did this. It felt amazing. My son was teasing me with his cock! When did he become such a naughty boy? He kept rubbing the head of his cock against my clit, and it was driving me crazy.

“Please… I want your cock inside me again. Please baby.” He forced me to beg.

To another man, I would seduce them or trick them into giving it to me how I wanted. However, when it came to my son, I could only beg and whimper. When he finally slammed it back into me again, I came for my second time. His dick felt wonderful! I was lost in my son’s lust. I closed my eyes and let out a nice long moan, savoring the feeling of having him inside me again.

Then, he pulled out again and started to tease me. He knew his mommy’s slutty ways far too much. How did he know how to push all my buttons? Every time I came, he’d pull out and then start rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy until I was quivering for release. Then, he’d shove his dick in me, bringing me to a rough climax, only to repeat. This kind of teasing torture was unbearable. He was seriously going to make his mom cry!

“I can’t take it anymore. You’re making me crazy.” I bit my lip, trembling as I looked up at him.

Thankfully, the teasing expression on his face went away. Either, he had grown bored of this game, or his arousal had reached a point where he was unwilling to hold back anymore, but he started to thrust into me. He gave me long, full strokes, making sure his cock slid out to the tip, before ramming it in with a thrust that would be hard enough to make a girl’s hips ache if I wasn’t a more practiced woman. He would pull out, and then slam home again. Over and over, he would thrust into me. I was in complete bliss. My bed, the same bed where I had pushed him out only a short time before, and it was now drenched in our lust as my son drilled my wet pussy.

He started to pick up the pace, his hard dick, drenched with my pussy, slammed into me in rough, aggressive movements that abused our sexual organs in just the right way. I could hear wet slapping sounds as his balls slapped against my cunt. The feeling was out of this world. My pubic hair was drenched in my lust, and I squirted out juices each time he thrust in hard.

“Fuck… fuck… don’t stop, baby… don’t stop!” I moaned.

He seemed to enjoy my words, as they only excited him more and more. The little moans I had started with turned into panting, and then full-on screams as he battered my pussy with his thick battering ram, taking the area between my legs like he was trying to start a fire. It was so hot I could imagine steam coming up.

His hands had a firm grip on my hips, and he used this leverage to treat my lower have like his personal sex hole. His fingers held on to me tightly and didn’t let go as he fucked me hard. He felt like he was getting deeper and deeper with each thrust, and I was falling in love with this feeling. Who said a guy’s first time had to be quick with premature ejaculation? My son was a fucking Adonis who could break my pussy with his first try.

“I love you! I love you, baby!” I moaned as he crushed me with his big dick.

He was starting to moan as well. His voice was deep and melodious and seemed like music to my ears. My moans grew more frantic, and if I didn’t have mana breath one could say I was hyperventilating. My noises ignited the savagery in him, and seeing his mother at the point of losing it all, he doubled his efforts once again.  

His balls made resounding claps as they slammed against the surface of my cunt, trying to get inside as she tried to penetrate me to my womb. It was like he wanted to revisit the place where he began. I desperately wanted him to get there. The rhythmic thumping of his cock taking me from the inside out, and I could barely contain myself as I climaxed over and over again.

The waves of pleasure that shot through me seemed to exist on a completely different level. This wasn’t a matter of pure physical pleasure. This wasn’t getting a big dick after months of small goblin dicks. I had an emotional connection to this child. He was my son. I loved him. This was something I had never felt with anyone else before. Whether it was Devon, Nova, Seris, or Tibult… I had never felt this. Perhaps, there was a time when I was with Min that such a feeling came close, but this was on a completely different level.

As my pussy wildly clamped down on his penetrating cock, milking it for everything he was worth, even my son found that he had limits. He jammed his dick as deep inside me as he could, crushing my womb and causing me to feel a deep and wonderful euphoria. He reached out ad grabbed my upper body, apart her had seemingly ignored since he started using his mother like a fuck toy.

He didn’t kiss me though. My son wasn’t the sentimental type. That reality only seemed to turn me on even more. He buried his face into my tits. Rather, he grabbed one of my tits with his teeth and started sucking on them. It wasn’t so long since I had been feeding him with these boobs, and so I still had milk protection. Thus, when he started sucking on my tit, he started extracting milk. As his cock swelled and he started shooting white stuff into my womb, I also started shooting milk into his mouth.

My breasts had been a bit sore lately exactly because they hadn’t been released. The feeling of having them roughly milked while my womb was being filled with hot jizz was indescribable. I orgasmed so hard that my vision blurred. He was sucking on one nipple while the other hand squeezed roughly. White milk shot out of that tit like a jet while he sucked on the other.

My body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure, shaking over and over again as I felt the intense pleasure. A moment later, I collapsed in his arms. Me, Aria, the insatiable sex goddess, had somehow reached a point of satisfaction. My body was limp, my head has fallen back. The position ended up being the Lotus sex position, him sitting up with my legs wrapped over him. His dick was buried deep inside me as it still spurted goop in my womb. My head had fallen back limply, but still, he sucked on my tits. When he finished with one, he turned to the other and finished emptying that one.

During this time, I kept convulsing, still orgasming inside him. Even as his dick stopped shooting and started growing soft, I was still climaxing, my pussy stroking his cock. By this point, the wound on his chest was completely gone. He had been healed completely by my body. The thought of this made me intensely happy. Perhaps, part of the reason I was so weak was exactly that it had cost me something,

I had never successfully used Sex Life on someone who was seriously hurt before. Physical damage may seem serious, but it was curses, poisons, and the kind of damage that wasn’t surface deep that mattered.  As a result, I didn’t know how the skill worked. Perhaps, the skill took away some of my energy and life force to restore the other person. When I activated Sex Life, I had started to heal him, but to fight off the curse it had continued to drain me until my son was completely healed. This was the ultimate cost of using such an ability.

I didn’t mind though. This was the happiest I had been since being in this world. I had used my body to save my son, and now he would be the leader of these goblins. No, he would become a king! This was the path I should have taken from the beginning. I always used my power so that I could gain things. Maybe, that was where I went wrong. Perhaps, if I gave all of my power to my son, and used it to help him, I’d be able to find a path in this world.

I slowly lifted my head and stroked my baby’s cheeks, even as he stilled sucked away at my tits. This would be my life. He could have my everything, and together, we would take over the world.

Announcement
13