Meeting, part 2
72 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That was going through my mind as I walked down the hall of the manor. Soldiers walked by me and as they did they stopped and saluted. When I got to the room, I was called to I heard a faint voice speaking to a loud voice.

“We can’t help these damn commies anymore!!” yelled Turner.

Turner was here as well as Hera. She huddled in the cushions of the couch and blocked the fruit that turner tossed her way. I didn’t understand why he was against the elves. They weren’t even communists. They just lived in a commune. The commune of elves had worked for 350 years.

Though to elves, that was not long at all.

“Quiet!” I yelled as I opened the door, kicking it down.

They both looked at me, shocked. Since the passing of these two years, I had learned something. Turner was an idiot who hated anything that didn’t fit his world view. Hera was timid and could name every single Pokémon and Digimon. Whatever that was.

Turner had trained himself in body reinforcement magic so he could punch the enemy to death and Hera had taught the leaders of the military about trench warfare so they could stand up against the artillery that Francia had just implemented.

Just as Turner was about to speak a group of a mix of elven and human soldiers came into the room. They looked shook and rightfully so. I had just kicked open the door to the lounge that we had to ourselves.

“why’d you kick open the door? We have to put it back onto its hinges now,” cried Hera.

The guards all nodded, and one stepped forward. Said guard was a friend of mine. He had cat ears and a cat tail as well as loyal demeaner. His name was Jim and had apparently ben drafted into this war two years ago. Not long after he had been drafted his whole family fell apart. His wife was killed and all but one of his kids were ok. His only living daughter he had left was put into slavery. though the last time anyone saw her she was in a maid outfit on an island that was now controlled by the Germans. People assumed she was dead because she hadn’t been found there when the place manor of the noble man was breached and cleared.

7