SIX
624 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

Waking up in a different room, I shifted my body only to find out Rahu wasn't around. I still feel a little sluggish but I sat up in an attempt to find Rahu.

' Where could he be? ' I asked myself getting off of the bed and the long silky dress I now wore slides against my skin so softly. The feeling was as if I was naked still.

" Rahu? " I called moving around the massive room walking through each partition. But all was empty, Rahu wasn't around. I was thinking about checking outside the room when I remembered I haven't checked the balcony yet. Walking to the balcony, I felt relieved when I immediately saw Rahu there looking on the far distance with an expensive liquor on his hand.

" It's rare for you to drink. " I mentioned moving close to him and hugs Rahu from the side. Seeing that I'm awake, Rahu puts down the glass of liquor to give me a hug.

" You shouldn't have been awake. " Rahu said kissing my forehead affectionately. He was right, I suddenly got a high fever and so I was allowed to go home despite my class hours. I remembered earlier at the infirmary, the doctor and nurses who came to assist me with my heat saw Rahu and I naked on the bed. So now, another three people had come to know our secret. I facepalmed myself at that.

" I'm fine. Not sick anymore. " I assured and snuggled closer like a cat needing affection from his master. Smiling, Rahu pets my hair giving it a kiss.

" Okay, do you feel hungry? It's past lunchtime. "

" No, I just need you by my side. " I said hugging him still. The events that happened this morning terrified me. I know Rahu is now my pair and he had marked me. I love Rahu, and I can do anything for him but the man earlier, I can't get him out of my mind. For some reason, he looked so familiar to me. I felt like I've seen him before but I can't remember when and where.

" That's not good. Come with me and eat. " Rahu insisted snapping me out of my mind. I studied his expression and smiled nodding, so what if some stranger suddenly tells me that I'm his mate. Rahu is the man I love. Even if that man turns out to be my fated pair, I won't leave Rahu for him.

" Okay, " I replied and soon we went to the dining table, Rahu ordered his chef to prepare the food and just seconds the food was already there, turns out Rahu already ordered them to prepare meals in case I wake up. Smiling affectionately, Rahu immediately offered me a seat next to him.

As we started to dig in the food, or should I say, as I started digging in with my food, Rahu helped me fill my plate while his, was empty, the bowl of rice at the side of his empty plate remained covered with its lid.

" Aren't you going to eat? This is too much. " I complained spotting more food than I can take while Rahu's was spotless. 

" I've eaten my lunch but you, you're sick. You need to eat. " Rahu insisted and serving me a bowl of Chicken soup.

" *laughs* I'll eat but not this much. My stomach can only take less, " 

" Okay I got it, you don't have to eat this all but you're not stopping unless I think it's enough. " Rahu spoke in final making me pout. I wonder how much was enough for him? My stomach is small so I was never a heavy eater. If I eat more than I can take, I'll just start having a stomach ache and eventually vomit the food.

" Don't worry, you can take all your time. We still have a couple more hours until the plane arrives. " Rahu primed,

" Plane? Wait! Are you going out of the country? " I asked troubled. It's school days, where is he going?

" Home. And you're coming with me. " 

" What? You know I can't, I have classes to attend. I can't skip. "

" You're given three days off because of your heat. Don't worry, I've already arranged everything for you. " Rahu assured, I just looked at him stunned. 

" Okay, but why so sudden? " I asked, I once heard him say he didn't want to come back because people expect him to be always perfect even in his own mansion where he should be relaxing but now he wants to go back?

" Well, it's has been more than 2 months. It's always good to come back sometimes and besides, don't you miss Mahbub? " Rahu explained and then mentioned his pet tiger that I love so much. The tiger was with Rahu since he was 14 and they practically grew up together, he bought the tiger wanting to gift it to me when we started having a relationship as penpals. As the mention of Mahbub, I smiled bitting my lips in excitement.

" I miss him. "  I replied excitedly, I miss having Mahbub's soft fur on my palms. I miss hugging him and sleeping with him. Mahbub was such a cutie. The only time I've seen the tiger was when I visited Landa more than 2 months ago but he was really nice to me. He was also pretty smart, the moment Rahu said I was Gabriel, we hit off immediately.

" hmmm, I wish you're that excited when talking about me. " Rahu said urging me to start eating my meal.

" But I see you every day while it will only be the second time I'll be seeing Mahbub. " I explained pouting and started digging in my food. I already can't wait to see the tiger and play with him the whole day. Although Mahbub was a grandpa on age, he never backs down when it comes to playing.

" So if you don't see me every day, will you be excited to talk about me? " Rahu asked, he sounded like he was pouting. I faced Rahu and smiled sweetly towards him.

" If that's the case I wouldn't be able to go on with the day without seeing you. I prefer you being with me all the time. " I said cooing, my palms slide in between his thighs making Rahu raise a brow looking at my hand and where it is going. 

" Are you sure it's me that you want? " Rahu questioned.

" *laughs* Yeah and this one. " I laugh and finally my palm landed on his groin. Rahu gasped and lustfully glared towards me before pulling my hands away with a warning.

" Don't be naughty now, finish your food before I do something you won't like. " Rahu growls calming himself down and honestly I love it when he tries to control himself from jumping on me. I like to see how I made him feel, what my actions do to him. Satisfied, I decided not to tease Rahu anymore and continued to eat my lunch while Rahu kept his hungry eyes peers straight to me. And after a while, I decided to finally tease him again.

" You know if you stare at me like that. I might really melt. " I spoke with a teasing tone. I already ate half of the food on my plate and I'm already full. Rahu doesn't seem to complain about how much I've eaten so I'm done.

" Then I'll lick you if that really happens. " Rahu replied with a grin making me blush a pinkish hue as I choke on my tongue. Seeing my reaction, Rahu burst out in laugh then stood up holding my hand urging me to stand as well.

" But don't worry, I won't do that here," he whispered making blush a deeper shade. I wasn't able to reply, imagining the things he could do to me if he wants to. At this moment.

" W-where are we going? " I stuttered with my mind going wild with my imaginations.

" Don't worry baby. I'll lick you good when we arrived at Mizrahill. " Rahu whispered again but this time making his voice a little deeper. 

" T-That's not what I mean. " I squeaked in embarrassment. 

" Oh, *laughs* The plane has arrived. We can leave now. " Rahu simply replied amused by my reactions. 

" What? I can't go to your country dressing like this. " Looking at the manner I'm dressed, I tore my hands away from Rahu's. I am currently wearing a silk nightgown. Rahu is a crowned Prince and whether I like it or not, if Rahu becomes my husband, I'll be the Queen. I can't go to his country dressing like this as the future Queen.

" Relax, you're okay. You're my Queen. You dress the way I like it and I like this one. " Rahu cooed holding my arm again. " And besides, this is a surprise return. The Queen doesn't even know I'm coming. By the time she knows, you'll be sleeping on my bed naked. " Rahu finished kissing my neck in affection. The pinkish shade once again returned to my cheeks as I decided to finally come with him. My trust in Rahu comes in no bound. I believe he won't do anything stupid. Or anything that would embarrass me. 

* * *

END OF CHAPTER SIX.

6