FIVE
929 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

The next morning, Rahu and I took a separate car going to school. My heat was gone thanks to Rahu but just to make sure, later after school I'll be going back with him.

" It's unhealthy to eat something like that early in the morning. "  I was sitting on my usual chair for the first class of the day when Bea arrived saying this. I then looked at her and nodded leaning my head on the glass window since I'm close to it. 

" Yeah, but you're still eating. " Bea observed and sat at the chair at my back. I took another bite from my chocolate bar and heave a huge sign as I did it. Although my heat was now manageable, I still do want to be with Rahu.

" Seriously Gabby!? " Bea asked looking at my abnormally larger chocolate bar than the average one. 

" What? Do you want one? " I asked disoriented. I'm not really myself when I'm on my heat period.

" Oh my God! Whatever. Anyway, I won't be able to hang out with you and Ken for the time being. " She notifies opening her laptop as soon as she settles. 

" Tournament? " I guessed, it has always been like that. She had been in a number of tournaments ever since she was little, you'll be surprised to witness she has a separate room just for her trophies.

" Yeah, If I win this one I'll be considered to join the Olympics and soon World Taekwondo. " She leisurely replied and started typing.

" I'm happy for you. "

" Yeah, dad will finally let me in then. " Bea mentioned, her ultimate goal in life was for her father to let her in the family business. Since she was the only daughter in the family, her father wanted her to choose another career aside from fighting and risking her life at work. But Bea has a passion for dangerous things so she told her father that if she wins World Taekwondo Tournament, she'll start training as a mercenary like his older brother.

Bea's family runs a Security service business, they train elite security personnel commonly for executives, politicians, and celebrities. It can vary from armed or unarmed drivers, personal bodyguards, personal assistant, security agents to mercenaries. And Bea had been dreaming of becoming a badass mercenary her whole life, sadly his brother and father wanted her away. Away from the dangers, it brings.

" Well good for you. When that time comes, I'll hire you as my personal bodyguard. "

" Ahww that's sweet but I'm not fond of third-wheeling. " Bea unenthusiastically replied as she looked at me then to his computer.

" *laughs* by the way, what are you doing? " I laugh then finally got curious why she's been on her computer.

" Written report later in Mrs. Pats'. " 

" Wait, is that last week's topic? " 

" Yeah, I was planning to do it on weekends but Japan came and so now I'm cramming. " She said still focused on her computer. The moment I heard her, I almost jump off my chair in panic. I put down my chocolate bar and wide-eyed, I watch Bea. I completely forgot about that written report, I was also planning to do it on weekend but yeah, Japan happened.

" I completely forgot the assignment. " I revealed as I covered my face with my palms.

" Figures, you're too late, baby. Classes start any minute now. "

" urhhg. Let me copy, please. "

" Are you crazy? I can't just let you copy mine. There are multiple topics, you can't make it. Unless you can come up with a valid reason, maybe she'll forgive you. " Bea suggested which made me pout. When it comes to reports, she really never lets me a copy. 

I don't really want to mess with Mrs. Pats, she's really scary when something doesn't go the way she planned it. She's really grumpy most of the time.

" Bea, please save me. " I begged but before she could reply, our classmates came rushing into the classroom and later on Mrs. Pats arrived with a tall Arabic man.

" Sorry baby, Now I really can't help you. " Bea apologizes insincerely, I knew she would have never let me copy anyway.

" Good morning class. This is Amir Sahib, he is an exchange student from UK. He's here for his research papers so help him get familiar with the place. " Mrs. Pats introduces which everyone in the room enthusiastically listened, especially the Betas since in this class I'm yet again the only Omega.

" Hello everyone! My name is Amir Sahib and I'm going to be in this class for as long as I can. " I heard him introduced but actually my focus was with Bea who had been stalled some time to finish her report.

" How old are you? " one of the students asked after raising their hands.

" 21 "

" Are you single? " Another one asked and then there were giggles heard across the room. Mrs. Pats tried to stop the hormonal students but she couldn't. I glance at the situation at the front to see if Bea still has time when suddenly the exchange student's eye and mine locked making me hella confused why he was even staring straight back at me.

" Actually, I already have a mate and he's here. " He said then all the students looked back when they notice Amir Sahib was, in fact, looking straight to me. And as if he suddenly transported, he was now standing one meter away from me.

Everything was so fast and again swiftly, Bea's leg was at the man's palm trying to stop her from kicking him on the neck. Everyone in the room all went 'ohhhhh' and I was there standing frozen baffled.

"  Miss, that's dangerous. This type of kick can knock out even the strongest man," he said putting Bea's leg down but Bea was persistent and pivots trying to hit him with her elbow but then was blocked again.

"  Yes, I know. I was indeed trying to knock you down. " 

"  Miss Beatrice Brown. What are you doing!? "  Mrs. Pats shrieked seeing two of his students were suddenly fighting in the middle of her class period.

"  Miss Brown, how did I offend you? " Amir Sahib asked ignoring the professor's call.

" Well, first of all, Gabby isn't your mate and second of all, you're not allowed to touch him. " Bea declares which made me shocked, not because of her overprotectiveness but because she mentioned that this man was claiming to be my mate. There is no way he's my mate because Rahu is my mate, only Rahu is my mate.

" Hmmm, Gabby is that your name? Lovely. " ignoring Bea as well, he let's go of her elbow and walked close to me. I stepped back a little, afraid, thankfully Bea was quick and tried to attack again. Unfortunately, to my surprise, she almost doesn't have a chance. Amir Sahib twisted Bea's arm and bent her down forcing her to face the floor. 

"  S-Stop! Don't hurt her! " I yelled in horror when Bea was now at a disadvantage. She was completely defeated by the man without moving from his spot.

"  I don't understand. Why is she stopping me from meeting my mate? " Amir Sahib replied which made me glare at him.

" I am not your mate. You made a mistake. " I said and moved to pull Bea away from him. We're suddenly turned into a drama scene for the whole class see but I couldn't care less about it now because I want to make it clear to him that I am not his mate. 

" I didn't. I can smell it. Your scent. You're in heat. "  He mentioned which stunned me. How? I already have a pair, Rahu had marked me so no one should be able to smell my scent.

" No! you made a mistake. I already have a mate. " I told him as I started panting. I saw him inhale the air and grinned looking at me. Slowly he neared to me but before he could fully touch me, other professors and security guards came in to separate us. 

" Sir, please move away from the Omega student. " the security guard requested which Amir obligingly complied. One of the professors came to assist me and the other to Bea. I heard Mrs. Pats talked to Amir but I was already disoriented when I left the room and to the Infirmary for Omegas in heat. 

At the infirmary, the doctor in charge immediately injected me with suppressant and as she was still interrogating me, the door suddenly burst open with Rahu coming in. The moment he saw me, he pulled me into a hug and later on in a heated kiss.

Everything went fast to me and all of a sudden, Rahu and I started stripping off each other's clothes. The Doctor and the nurses were asked to evacuate and now Rahu and I were the only ones left in the room.

"  Rahu, I'm only yours. Only yours. " I said repeatedly hiding against the crook of his neck. I didn't want to doubt it. I am only Rahu's.

" Yes, You're mine. Only mine. " Rahu suited, gently whispering to me.  He kissed my neck and suckle on them a few times making me moan. Starting with a kiss again, my palms moved to unbuckle his pants and it didn't go long when I had his on my palm.

" Rahu, I want this. I really want this. " I begged and tugs on his thick erection. Groaning at my action, Rahu then lifted me and soon threw me on one of the empty beds. Rahu didn't spare a second as he ripped my pants and underwear away exposing me to him as he parted my legs.

" Yes, please take me. "  I whined and spread my puckering hole, my anus already wet for him. Ready for him to concur me like always.

" Has it opened for me? "  Rahu questioned, he inserted two fingers inside my tube and into the right pocket, checking if I was indeed open for him.

" Yes, yes, it's open. Open only for you so pleasee, Rahu. " I begged, the sheets crumpled beneath me. I heard Rahu mumbled " Good " and later on his penis worked its way inside my channel and into the right pocket. 

" Too tight. " Rahu struggled, I couldn't stop myself from contracting. He widens me so perfectly. Starting his movements, I close my eyes in content loving the sensation of Rahu inside me and soon after stuffing me.

The whole time I felt the immense chains of pleasure hit me. I was on cloud nine and before I knew it Rahu was shouting his glee as he unloads his juice, stuffing me full.

* * *

" Had you calmed down? " Rahu questioned, our organs still connected.  It had been his second release and I can already feel his semen dying to burst out but couldn't because his penis had still been plugged in.

"  hmmm, " I hummed in delight as I caress my lower abdomen.

"  Stay inside. "  I mumbled and later on fell asleep without knowing.

* * *

END OF CHAPTER FIVE.

 

9