TEN
415 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

"You're so lovely," Lying exhausted on the bed, Rahu kissed my temples as he whispered against my ears before he diligently wiped my body with a damp soft material; the cold water smelled like lavender. It made my body relaxed that after a long time I ended up snoozing in the midst and wake up again when Rahu was done.

Rahu helped me changed into my nightgown. When he finished, he draped the blanket over me before he leaned down and kissed my forehead. Even though my eyes were very heavy, I tried to open them and watch Rahu walked towards the bathroom. I attempted to wait for him to finish his shower but I falling asleep again.

Later when I woke up in the middle of the night, instead of Rahu, Mahbub was beside me. I quickly sat up and called Rahu's name causing the tiger to wake up looking at me; however, as I scanned the room, Rahu was obviously not around.

I slowly got off of the bed with Mahbub and we walked towards the balcony but disappointed to discover Rahu was not there as well.

"Where is he?" I asked confused. Wondering where could he be in the middle of the night.

"Mahbub, where's your master?" I asked again bending down my knees to hug the fluffy tiger. Growling softly as if understanding my question, Mahbub walked towards the door. He scratched on the wooden material indicating that Rahu had gone out of the room.

I quickly followed Mahbub and opened the door for him. When Mahbub walked out, I decided to follow him hoping that I would find Rahu; however, we didn’t get that far when we bump into someone. Someone I didn’t expected to be in Rahu’s palace after what had happened earlier.

“Oh! So you’re still awake. Had you come to find me?” He smiled in amusement but as soon as I heard him, I instantly frowned. Almost immediately I wrapped my arms around my body looking cold as I was now wearing my nightgown. The clothes are not something revealing but the gown only reached the middle of my thighs which covered my shorts. I didn’t think it would be appropriate to show this kind of attire to my fiancé’s older brother.

“No. I’m looking for Rahu.” I replied frowning.
“Ahh, your fake mate?” He replied in sarcasm making me frown even more.

“He’s not my fake mate. Rahu marked me and we are now mates so if you understand, please excuse me Prince Sahib. I’m going to find my fiancé.” I said irritated and attempted to walk pass him but before I could do it, he held my arms and pulled me into his arms. I was so surprise by the sudden pull that my eyes went wide when I found myself on his arms.

“We’re fated pair. You can’t resist our bond.” Amir Sahib whispered, his lips touched my ears that it instantly turned red. Even though I didn’t like him, my body naturally reacted when he touched me. I was still frozen against his arms when I felt Amir’s arms snaked around my waist waking me up from my frozen state.

I felt him kiss my ears as he pulled my small body closer to him causing me to panic. I was about to push him away when I heard Mahbub growl loudly. His aggressive growl was as if threatening Amir to let me go.

“I hate that you smelled like him,” Amir commented after he breathe into my neck, I could almost hear his chest vibrate saying it but later he lets go of my body and glared at the white tiger. I quickly held Mahbub afraid that he would really attack Amir. Even though I hate the man, I wouldn’t want to see Mahbub biting his head off.

“I would really appreciate it if this beast stops growling at me. It’s so much like his master and it irritates me. I might be forced to silence it.” He said with a straight face making me hug Mahbub more.

“I won’t let you hurt him.” I said and this time I was the one glaring at him. I bended down my knees and hugged Mahbub’s torso hoping that he would stop growling at Amir. Even though I don’t believe Amir could hurt Mahbub with his bare hands, it’s better to be safe since I already seen him sparing against Bea and she could barely keep up with him.

*chuckles* “Oh baby, I love the way you look at me. It makes me want to hold you.” Amir smirked, his lips turns upwards mockingly. Meanwhile, as soon as I understand what he just said, my body trembled in disgust. Him, holding me?! Juts imagining it made my stomach turn. I would never let anyone touch my body aside from Rahu.

“I’ll surely get you back. I’ll never allow him take what’s mine again.” Amir declared. I didn’t understand what he meant by again, but I would never be with him.

“I thought I told you to leave!” I was still glaring at Amir when Rahu suddenly arrived and said this. I almost immediately stood up and run towards Rahu who caught me carefully.

“Did he do something to you?” Rahu asked worriedly when I cowered against his chest. I shake my head as an answer but I didn’t remove my face on him. I want to erase the feeling of Amir’s touch on me and Rahu’s hold is the only way to do that.

“Let’s just go back to our room.” I told Rahu which he replied with a simple hum. Rahu then faced his older brother as he wrapped his arms around me.

“You will not get what you want. I won’t give up either one of them.” Rahu said to Amir making me confused. What did he mean by that? What were the things he didn’t want to give up?

“Suit yourself. I only came here to warn you.” Amir said and despite of me not looking at his expression, I could almost determine that he was smirking. As if something that’s not good will happen if Rahu didn’t give up the thing that they were talking about.

“Yeah, But I will not let you do it. Not again.” Rahu said, his voice sounded deep indicating that he was slightly irritated.

“Let’s just see. Oh and bye Gabby, see you again some other time. Next time I won’t just wrap my arms around you. Next time you’ll be craving for me, for your fated pair.” Amir said meaningfully making me cower against Rahu’s arms even more. Rahu also tightened his embrace and when it loosened, I knew Amir Sahib had left.

“Tell me. Did he do something to you?” Rahu Asked again worriedly.

“N-Nothing. He just k-kissed my ears.” I replied stuttering. As soon as Rahu heard me, he suddenly growled and lifted me on his arms. He hastily walked us to our room and when we were at the door, he ordered Mahbub to stay outside as we walked inside. I heard Mahbub growl in complain but he couldn’t do anything in the end and sat as Rahu closed the door.

“Rahu what’s with you all of the sudden?” I asked confusingly when he threw me on top of our bed.

“What else? What else did he do to you?” Rahu asked impatiently, his palms sliding inside my nightgown.

“He just embraced me and kissed my ears, nothing else. He let go of me when Mahbub growled at him.” I replied instantly. Not wanting Rahu to think something happened between me and his older brother.

“And what did you feel? He’s your fated pair.” Rahu asked with gritted teeth.

“Rahu, you’re the man I love. I didn’t feel anything aside from disgust when he touched me. The only man that this body accepts is you.” I cooed holding on Rahu’s cheeks. When Rahu heard my words, I could see his shoulder relaxed for a slight moment before he brought his lips on mine.

Accepting his advances, I opened my mouth for Rahu to explore. The kiss wasn’t like how he’s been kissing me. It was rough and filled with longing. I didn’t understand why I felt this way but I accepted it fully.

“I love you.” Rahu whispered as soon as our lips separated. I didn’t had the chance to respond when he kissed me again, this softly and tenderly making me moan as it brought me into frenzy. Our kiss as usual lasted long and it ended with us panting heavily.

“Rahu, why was he here?” I asked finally after I caught on my breath. I know I may sound like a nosy person but Rahu and I are mates. If he had something he’s worried about, I want to help him if I can. I don’t want him to hide anything from me.

“I didn’t want to worry you.” Rahu said sighing, he laid next to me and later pulled me in an embrace. I didn’t reply and waited for Rahu to continue.

“He was asking me to give you up or the throne,” Rahu said. The moment his sentence sink in, I immediately pulled away from the embrace and looked at Rahu, stunned.

* * *

END OF CHAPTER TEN.

4