TWO
1.6k 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

" Ahhh hmmm ahh R-Rahu s-stop! " I moaned helplessly against the soft pillows. We're in Japan right now for the weekend as a treat to Ken and Bea for accepting our relationship. This is Rahu's idea and we used his jetplane to get here last night. Rahu also wanted me to enjoy Autumn in Japan and since it's one of his favorites, but now? As we were about to go out, we suddenly started kissing and then this.

" B-Bea and Ken are waiting. " I begged helplessly as he keeps thrusting in me. He already came once but he still doesn't wanna stop.

" Ahhh, let me come once more inside you. " He groans holding my hips tighter, his nails dug unto my skin but not enough to hurt me... I had no choice but to wait for him to finish.

" Yah! N-No! De...eep! It's too deep! " I screamed in panic, I gasped for air feeling Rahu had knotted me shooting his Royal seeds deep inside my womb. I tremble feeling the expanding organ inside me locking our connection. I used to read in books before about Alphas who can knot their partners, I thought it was impossible but when I met Rahu for the first time in 10 years I always thought he's one of those rare Alphas. Indeed I was proven right the first time we did it, he even ended up knotting and marking me without permission. He's lucky that time my doctor suggested me to change my suppressant since my body slowly rejected the previous suppressant I was using. The current suppressant I have also served as a contraceptive. If I wasn't taking that suppressant, I would have been pregnant by now because knotting an Omega always means a 99% chance of conception.

" Ahhh hmmm ahhhnn " I moan caressing my belly. I admit although knotting felt weird, and hurts a little bit, the amount of hot semen flooding inside me felt extremely good. Maybe it's an Omega thing but it's the most fulfilling thing ever.

" so beautiful. " Rahu whispered bending forward to kiss my buttocks as I was on fours. Finally, seconds later Rahu finally pulled out and carried me towards the bathroom.

I was still gasping for air as he made me sat on the toilet. I rested my head against his shoulder.

" *sigh* all these royal babies being soon flush into the toilet. " Rahu sigh sliding his fingers in my previously assaulted organ.

" We have to get it out anyway so why do you insist on coming inside!? You even knot me today. " I puff my cheeks slapping his shoulders in annoyance. We're supposed to be out now enjoying the Ginkgo Festival as it's the last day.

" Because you're even cuter when I come inside. Don't be shy, I know you like it. " Rahu tease pulling his fingers out and licking them. I only glared at him blushing cause I can't deny that I love it when he comes inside me. And besides, his essence helped me into not releasing unwanted pheromones when I'm not on heat.

" S-stop doing that a-and just hurry up and get it all out. I don't want Bea and Ken getting worried. " I weakly punch him still puffing my cheeks out.

* * *

" I'm sorry we're late. W-we woke up late. " I explained but both Ken and Bea's eyes felt like they already know the truth so I awkwardly wiped my sweat and smiled.

" Sureee! " Bea said being suspicious before rolling her eyes.

" Hehe so let's go? " I invited holding on to Bea's arms and pulling her along with me not even bothering to listen at Rahu's calls.

" Are you sure it's okay to be with me than your fiance? " Bea asked as we occupy the available two seats at the back. Good thing Vellfire cars are set up like this. I didn't want to sit next to Rahu right now.

" Why are you sitting there? Come here and sit with me. " Rahu said frowning after finding that I'm already sitting next to Bea.

" N-No! I want to sit here. " I whined puffing my cheeks still upset with him. Because I didn't want to move despite Rahu pulling my hand, Ken sat at the available seat next to the window. Rahu just watches him with his mouth slightly open. That seat was intended to be mine but now Ken sat on it. Unable to refute, Rahu gave up crossing his arms sitting on his own seat next to the car door. Baltes who's been holding the door open close it and walked around to sit at the passenger seat next to the drivers.

Seeing our sitting arrangement, I smiled in satisfaction. That's what you get for upsetting me.

Along the way to Shinjuku, Bea and I had a lively chat. We are both a fan of anime so we're both very excited to tour Tokyo with everybody. Also even though I'm upset with Rahu, I still want to be with him when having fun.

The moment we arrived at Meijingu Gaien, I can already feel the lively crowd at the Ginkgo festival. The Ginkgo trees were so beautiful, the colors were so vibrant that it almost looks like it's magic.

" You like it? " Rahu whispered. All five of us already out of the car. I was so in awe watching the falling yellow leaves that I didn't realize Rahu hugging me from the back.

" Hmmm, it's beautiful. " I replied tilting to my side and end up kissing Rahu on his lips. I was slightly surprised but I let him kiss me and explore my mouth a little bit before pulling away from him protecting my lips. I blushed looking at the people around us.

" T-This is Japan Rahu. Although kissing and hugging is okay, Japanese people don't do it so openly. Let's respect their culture and just have fun here. I'm telling you no kissing and hugging again in public. " I said pointing at him before turning and looked at the wonderful view of the festival.

" You're pretty wild for a Prince. " Bea chuckled observing Rahu before going to me.

" Gabby, I'll take a picture of you first then you and your fiance. " Bea offered, smirking at Rahu. I also agreed because I also want to take pictures with Rahu. I immediately gave Bea my camera. After the picture taking, we all went to the stalls to buy food and souvenirs. We all had so much fun, I even tried pairing up Baltes with Bea because they're both good in fighting. After enjoying the festival we then went to the nearest shrine to experience it. After that, we roamed around the area since Shinjuku is one of Tokyo's commercial areas.

* * *

" What did Ken tell you earlier? " I asked as we went back to our hotel room. Earlier today I noticed Ken talking to Rahu. They looked serious so I wanted to know what they were talking about. Ken is a man of few words and it surprises me that he was talking to Rahu.

" hmmm, we just had a little chat. Your friends are really good people. I'm glad they're your friends. " Rahu confessed, helping take off my coat.

" Right!? I told you they're good and that you don't have to be jealous of them. "

" I'm still jealous. " Rahu said burying his face against my neck.

" Why? "

" Because Ken got to protect you when you were younger while you protected me instead when you found me that time. " Rahu pouted, hugging me tightly. I immediately remembered the very first day I met Rahu. Their country just recently opened to the rest of the world and invited a couple of people from the surrounding country for free, luckily, Dad and I was one of them. I was eight years old, it's the first time I was going abroad.

" Hahaha but if I didn't, we wouldn't be able to meet each other? "

" that's true. I-I just wish I came to see you sooner. "

" Don't worry about that now. What's important is that we're together right now? " I smiled rubbing Rahu's hair. He's such a baby at times. Just like the first time I saw him, crying in the corner because he got lost. Daddy taught me how to ask direction so I help him how to find his mommy and daddy. Back then I didn't know he was a Prince, I only knew when we started having a relationship through sending letters.

" . . . " Rahu continued hugging me without saying anything and I also just continued caressing his hair. I very much like to spoil him too as much as he spoils me.

" Why are you getting silent all of a sudden? " I asked. We're still at the entrance hugging. If he wants to hug me, we can sit on the couch or bed. Rahu is way taller than me and I bet his position hurts his back.

" No reason. " He said pulling away from me and suddenly lifts me up into his arms. I watch his gorgeous face as he walked us to our bed without bothering to switch the lights on. Anyway, I could still see his face because the curtains were folded to the sides and the lights from the next building slightly lit up our room.

" Rest now, I know you're tired of all the places we visited. " Rahu said tucking me in the duvet.

" How about you? " I asked when he didn't join in with me.

" I'll take a shower first. "

" I'll take it too. "

" *chuckles* Are you sure? Our shower together always doesn't end up just a shower. " He warned me but I just shook my head removing myself from the bed. Why does he have to tease me with that? I already know, does he not get that I want him too?

" I want a shower too. " I said walking ahead of him to the bathroom. I immediately strip off my clothes until there was none. I didn't wait for Rahu and just went in to shower. As I was showering with hot water, I suddenly felt Rahu's body close to me snaking his arms around me. He kissed my nape as his hands explored my body.

" I didn't want to hurt you and overdo it. " He whispered before I felt his sharp Alpha fangs dug into my skin. I squeak surprise feeling the sharp pain. I immediately turn the faucet off before holding on to Rahu hair who's currently latching on my nape. The wound from the marking just healed and now his biting it again. He's been biting on it every time it started to heal.

" R-Rahu! What's the matter? " I asked moaning, he still hasn't let go of my neck. It took a couple of seconds before he did and hugged me tightly.

" I really prefer it like this," he said sounding like he's pouting. I just sigh helplessly and turned to face him. Although Alpha marking heals pretty quickly, it still does hurt a lot. After all, it's a wound deep enough to leave a scar.

" Don't treat me like a piece of raw meat that you can bite anytime when you feel like it. It hurts a lot you know. " I complained upset but Rahu just apologetically smiled at me.

" I'm sorry, I'll give you a treat instead. " He playfully smiled and shifted his eyes to his proudly standing tower that instantly made me blush a darker shade of red. I remembered immediately the last time I tried giving him heads. I struggled to take his thick length inside my smallmouth. He is an Alpha and it's natural for them to possess long and thick genitals. It's not always a good thing when they choose an Alpha partner or a beta since they are naturally aggressive and Beta or Alpha can't take that. That's why maybe Omegas were made to balance everything out. But for me that has naturally smallmouth, unlike others, blow-job is just impossible, such a big and thick thing would be impossible to take in. That's why last time I almost died choking.

" What are you thinking? I'm not asking you to blow me. " Rahu said chuckling. I sigh in relief cause that monstrous thing is too thick for me take, I'll only end up licking it instead. Rahu held my chin and kissed me pushing me against the tiled wall.

" *Chuckles* with this cute mouth, I don't want you choking like the last time. " He reminded me again with his teasing tone the moment he let go of my mouth.

" S-stop! Don't say it, that was so embarrassing. "

" hmmm I won't, so let me in okay? I'll make you feel really good." Rahu seductively whispered, his finger already slipping inside with ease. I wrapped my arms around Rahu's neck and my legs around his hip as he carried me.

" Hmmm Okay. " goosebumps covered my body, Rahu gently held my body, I watch him lead his thick penis to my wet puckering entrance. I bit my lips the moment the hot flesh slip inside me so easily and into the right pocket. I like having sex in the shower because it felt intense and we can shower afterwards unlike in the bed.

" Damn. " Rahu groaned digging his fingers on my hips. My back hitting the tiled wall.

" It still amazes me how you can easily take me in. " Rahu gasped. The moment I heard him, I held his cheeks and pulls it up to make him face me. I immediately kissed his lips and bit him out of his thoughts.

" Don't you fucking dare think of your Alpha Harem right now. " I furiously said making him flabbergasted. The blood drip from the wound I gave him. I licked them before looking at Rahu again furiously.

Rahu is the Crowned Prince and it's normal for him to have a Harem. When we both received the fake letters from the Queen, Rahu tried to distract himself from his heartache and so the Queen got him a Harem full of female Alphas, all 12 of them. He was only 16 and he has 12 girls he can play with. Rahu was in his rebellious stage and he was heartbroken. He developed a bad temper, you can guess what happened. Alphas are dominant even the female and it's difficult for them to be submissive. Although an Alpha can marry an Alpha it would take great lengths for the relationship to work specially in the sexual aspect.

" No, you misunderstood me. You are better than them Gabriel. Don't be upset, Please. " Rahu immediately cooed me kissing my forehead.

" Rahu you're only mine. I don't want you thinking of somebody else especially when we're making love. "

" hmmm, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. "

" I will forgive you if you make your penis hard again. " I said hugging him. He suddenly got soft inside me and I don't like it, although it's still pretty big. Rahu instantly laughs before holding my thighs and thrusts a couple of times before I felt his thick penis became hard again.

" Ahhhh hmmm... T-that's more like it. Fuck me more Rahu. " I whined with my eyes rolling up. Rahu didn't delay things and moved satisfyingly for the both of us, he knew at times like this I would like it rough.

***

END OF CHAPTER TWO.

 

14