Last (50w)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Light clouds covered the sun and the moon. The sun was short of sinking on the horizon, the perfect time to watch a horror movie. Dan regretted watching the movie. He was about to shit in his pants while his friends booed the horror abomination crawling in the vents. The only comfort? Pizza slices from Waluigis. Taste bombs. Genrades against all horror monsters.

He uncovered the lid, pulled out the locking mechanism like a pin. This was the last bomb, and the last half of the movie. As he watched them approach the lair, he started to doubt it had a happy ending, and could already see himself comforting at Waluigis with more taste bombs. 

The monster in all of its abominess took out characters one by one, until only the protagonist remained. In typical protagonist fashion, they only went in deeper. In the end, they became the same straw dolls that they met at the beginning. Dan looked away and right into the eyes of Ingrid, who had an expression of disgust on her face. Dan thought for a moment, looked down at his box. Most of it was gone, already used in the mental warfare against horror. There was only one pizza slice left. 

"Want one? They are quite the bomb."

0