Prologue
201 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Kyle Adley. I am a twenty years old computer engineering student at a big university. Even though I’m not the best, that’s only because I’m too lazy to finish most assignments, and usually only do the bare minimum to pass a subject. I’m something of a genius, even though most people call me dumb for whatever reason… But I’m sure it is completely unrelated to me wasting most of my time playing games, listening to music and watching anime…

Surely that’s not it.

I have a mother that’s alive, while my father died before I was born but left a sizable amount for us, so with my mother’s job and the inheritance I was able to live an economically stable childhood.

Now that I’m studying, which I didn’t do previously since High School was dumb and working hard is dumb, I moved (was thrown out) to somewhere nearer to where I study, since my mother said I needed to get some independence and experience life by living alone.

However, that was just a waste since I’m still in the same city and I just need an hour to get to my mother’s house. So, I still visit every weekend.

Today is a normal weekday, I’m walking home from class and it’s already almost evening and the sun was setting, the streets aren’t crowded and I’m relatively alone aside from one or two people that are doing random NPC stuff.

I’m kind of a loner, since I’m that kind of guy that gets everything I want easily since life is easy, though the repulse people feel towards me is increased by the fact I hardly change my facial expression from the state of ‘absolute indifference’. It’s not by choice, it’s just the way it works, can’t help it if it makes people think I’m a cold and arrogant guy.

I had one friend, during High School. In the last year, however, he died by lead poisoning (heavy gunfire) and I’ve been a complete loner ever since, though I sincerely miss my one and only friend.

As I thought those random things, which I think about every other day that I’m feeling particularly gloomy, I got a little distracted from my surroundings…

It was when I heard a “Look out!” shout, that woke me up from my thoughts that were heading towards anime girls.

When I heard the shout, the usual Isekai protagonist reaction would be to look to the place the shout came from, but I instead noticed it came from above me as a normal person would have noticed, and reacted involuntarily by jumping back clumsily and falling on my butt.

And thus, a flowerpot appeared where I was, and broke into a million pieces of death-inducing ceramic… Who the hell still keeps flowerpots by the window? And ceramic? Really?!

However, as I looked at the splashing shards and dirt of the flowerpot, I noticed it’s rebelling ways of giving gravity a big ‘Fuck you!’ and staying in the air.

Go flowerpot! Fight the Man!

As much as I wanted to have a normal reaction, my head is just full of BS lines and that’s usually how I think, probably the anime and web novels I read are to fault.

“Welp. Now either I am seeing things in slow-motion or that flowerpot is the most rebellious thing in the universe…” I said out loud, laughing inwardly at my own remark.

“Nope. Time stopped you idiot. Slow-motion can be considered close enough though.” Said a voice coming from behind me.

As I looked back, I saw a young man standing behind me. He was taller than average, had white smooth skin, as well as k-popper-like white hair and red eyes to match.

His complexion was western, however, but one bending more to German with a mix of femininity in it. His hair and eyes didn’t seem out of place with his overall appearance, and he looked like the standard handsome/beautiful boy.

“I can hear your thoughts, and If you call me a boy again, I’ll do things you won't like.” He said, with a mocking smile on his face that somehow seemed threatening, but still looked as if he was just playing around… A smile nuanced to the extreme.

“Okay, so what are you? God? Jesus? The admin of this reality or many realities? The guy who created everything, but I have been inside a game the entire time?” There were really many more options since if some guy can stop time, there are seriously many things he could be, none of those which is normal.

“Close in the first, too Christian in the second, I’m too lazy to admin stuff, and no this isn’t a game.” He said, his mocking smile unchanged. “But you can get the first option and increase it a few times, be sure to add omnipotence on that and add the extent of it to everything there is and the rest beyond that. This way it would be more accurate… You can call me Sixth, don’t ask why, you wouldn’t understand.

As I looked at the guy that basically said ‘I’m like God but better’ I got the gist of the situation.

“So… I’m being reincarnated? Transmigrated? Summoned?” I asked the most likely options, as I got up from the ground and cleaned the dust on my ass.

“Yeah, summoned. Another world, a magical world, a wondrous world!” He said. “But you have no choice, you have no particular aim aside from surviving and stuff and It’s just cuz I’m bored.”

As he said that, he snapped his fingers and I disappeared in a puff of smoke, like the ones that aren’t even used in low-budget trash movies nowadays.

 

 

After sending that guy to another world in another reality, I thought about the number of times I already did this…

“It’s not even a number anymore…” I said, the smile on my face fading and a serious expression appearing.

“At least it wasn’t a random cell this time… The farthest that ever went was that one little guy that became a world-devouring virus…” I sighed, as I spoke to myself.

“It’ll take a while to finish my plan… I hope this human at least conquers his planet for a change. It’s been a couple of sextillions of attempts since I had a world conqueror…” As I spoke, my mood became gloomy.

‘I just hope this guy manages to do it…’ I thought to myself.

8