Arc 10.21: Spirit energy mastery
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turning his head away from me, Dillion says, “I don’t need to learn how to fight from a girl.”

Iancu on the floor starts to laugh, at me so I knock him in the head with my tail, and then say, “My dad taught me how to deal with such a situation.”

Getting in front of Dillion, I kneel down then using my fist I punch the ground and crave it in with causes Dillion to fall on his butt.

As he is shaking on the ground, I ask again, “So would you like to be trained by me.”

Bowing, Dillion says, “YES!”

“Is that how you refer to your master!”

“I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN FROM YOU MASTER.”

Turning to face Iancu, I say, “Leave, because I can’t share my secrets with one that is not my student.”

Getting up, he says, “Alright it is not like I want to learn anything from you anyway.”

Φ As I move to go away, I am grabbed by Dillion who says, “Please don’t leave me only with her I am scared.”

“Sorry, but as she said I can’t stay.”

“Then join our training.”

“Sounds like a pai-.”

Before I can finish Dillion stares at me with his little bug eyes as if he is only mere moments away from crying.

“Fine.”

Dragging me, I say, “I would like to join in on your stupid training as well.”

With a condescending look, Suzuka says, “Ehh, is that how you respond to your great master? Use the same words as my other pupil here.”

“No way in hell am I going to sa-.”

Dillon grabs me and stares at me, so I swallow my pride, and say, “I would love to learn from you master.”

Φ As Iancu falls to the ground in defeat, I smile with all my heart, and say, “Let’s get started.”

With both of my students sitting in front of me, I say, “Spirit arts, is what we call the control of spirit energy. A form of energy that arises from one's soul, in form it is the same for everyone, but each one has different tastes.”

Iancu, under his breath, says, “Yeah everybody already knows that.”

I punch him in the face, and say, “Patience is a virtue. To better one's use of spirit energy one has to do three things, increase its quality, Its output or increase their control over it. True masters do all three.”

Dillion puts up his arm, and says, “I have a question.”

“Is that how you refer to your master?”

“I have a question, Master.”

With a smile on my face, I say, “Go ahead.”

“Can I just increase the quantity of spirit energy?”

Like a manic, I laugh, and then say, “Ahh, a question all beginners at spirit arts ask. Remember this and crave it into your soul, all people have the same amount of spirit energy, with the exception being me due to my legacy.”

Dillion, says, “How is that possible, I run out of spirit energy way faster than Abbán.”

“Let me demonstrate then.”

I coat my fist in spirit energy, and then I say, “Now you do it too.

 

Dillion follows suit does it, and so I say, “Is my spirit energy right here stronger than yours?"

Dillion says, “It’s not even comparable.”

“Alright, now Send your spirit energy into the tree over there, and try to spread it out.”

Dillion sends his spirit energy into the tree, and his spirit energy covers a certain area. “Ok, now it is my turn.”

Doing the same I send my spirit energy into the tree and cover the same area.

Dillion says, “That’s impossible, you had much more spirit energy in your fist than I did.”

“No, I had the same amount in my fist.”

“Then how are you so much stronger?”

“A difference in quality. The exact same quantity but the quality was different.”

“I see!” Dillion says excitedly. “SO all I need to do is increase my quality!”

“No, as you are right now your quality will remain the same.”

“But why is that.”

“The quality of one's spirit energy steams from the person's belief and faith, one could also say it’s the strength of their will. Simply put for kids it is hard to have high amounts of that, due to their rather relaxed attitude in general towards life.”

“I see,” Dillion says disheartened.

“But quality is simply one of three ways to get stronger. Another is output, which is the maximum amount of spirit energy one can use at a time, could you put all your spirit energy into your fist right now.”

Dillion follows my instructions, and says, “This is all I can do.”

“Around 30 per cent. In one attack that’s the amount you can release.”

“I didn’t think it was possible to put more.”

“It is quite possible, that output is how much of your soul your body can release, so you must train your body's usage in spirit arts to increase it more. It requires time and effort, so even someone like Orb on that bed currently has a maximum output of 5 per cent.”

“Still it is another form of training I can’t use.”

“Of course, I know that so I left the best one for last, spirit energy control. As I have stated you only have a limited quantity of spirit energy, yet others are able to use it longer than others how is that.”

Iancu with an inquisitive expression, says, “I see now. Since spirit energy quality differs for each person, the reason others are able to use spirit energy longer than others is that they break it down to use individually.”

Getting in front of Iancu’s face I smile, and say, “You really seem to be interested in my class.”

Looking away embarrassed, Iancu says, “It isn’t because of your class it is simply because the topic is interesting for someone who can’t use spirit energy.”

“Whatever you say,” I said with my face in a cocky smile.

“I am telling the truth!”

Ignoring Iancu, I say, “If 1 per cent of my spirit energy is worth 1000 per cent of Dillions, I would have to be able to break that one per cent down a thousand times to make sure you don’t waste spirit energy.

This is by far the most important part of spirit energy because even if you master the other two methods, you would still just be an incredibly strong fight and would be unable to fight after a couple of minutes. An example of someone like this would be Orb, with his abysmal spirit energy control.”

Dillion disheartened, says, “Would that take a great amount of time to learn how to do?”

“Normally it would, but I have a way to circumvent that. Come close.”

As Dillion comes close I sit in front of him, and put my fingers on his chest, then say, “Please relax because if you are tense your heart may explode.”

Iancu Screams, “DON’T SAY THAT TO HIM,” While Dillon shakes.

“Don’t yell at me.” Taking my tails I cover Dillion and say, “Just focus on the fluffiness.”

Then I say, “Gozen battle arts; Spirit rehabilitation,” And send a small bit of spirit energy towards his heart.

“My fighting style, Gozen battle arts, allows me to send spirit energy into the body, and the body seeing this as hostile sends spirit energy to forcefully reject it out of the body making a little explosion in the part that happen.

Though this only happens if I send my spirit energy in with hostile intent, if I simply send it into a body that allows it to flow inside it will simply just move where I want it.

Now that my spirit energy is surrounding your heart, I become a little hostile, and your soul reacts by sending spirit energy to your heart to push mine out, and at the same time as this, I pull mine away. Now where is your spirit energy.”

Dillion is surprised, and says, “It is just around my heart, but I didn’t think that was possible.”

 “Normally, Spirit energy when first used usually just covers the person's body, but the more advanced one gets the more they can focus their spirit energy.

Don’t cover your body in it, but also send it into specific muscles, to increase their efficiency which also lowers the cost. To my knowledge, Atalanta uses this method on her legs, which is what also her to move so fast.

Though doing this is a masterful level of control over spirit energy which only few can use, you must quite literally soak your body in spirit energy every day for years to reach this level of skill.

But my Gozen battle arts before it was a fighting style, was a form of medicinal arts, so techniques for increasing the strength and control of my allies have been taught to me. Using such techniques I have forcibly brought you to a high level, and now we will break that down.”

Putting my hand, on his chest, I say, “Now focus and remember this feeling.”

Full of concentration, Dillion says, “Right.”

“Your spirit energy is right now focus on your heart, now fuse more into it.”

Dillion follows my instructions, so I say, “Now using your blood as their base sends you spirit energy through out your veins.”

Breaking his concentration, Dillion says, “I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Don’t worry, don’t think, just feel. Uses your blood as a guide, and simply let your spirit energy be pulled along.”

It takes Dillion a little bit of time, but throughout his whole body, he does it, and then says, “Is this it.”

Excited, I say, “Yes exactly you got it right. Now that your spirit energy is all throughout your veins, try and focus it on the veins in the legs, then expand it to reach your muscles. Simply focus on the spirit energy around your heart and the veins to your legs, cut off all the rest.”

Dillion focuses and says, “I can just feel it in my bones and muscles, for my legs now.”

“Ok then, jump.”

Dillion jumps a great distance, and as he falls I catch him. With excitement he says, “I have never been able to go that high before.”

“But now is time for the true test, of all of this.” Using spirit energy on my nail, I make a cut in the palm of his hand.

Getting out of my arms, he jumps and picks up his racket, and then as his blood flows down it, I say, “Use the blood to guide the spirit energy.”

As his blood flows down the racket, his spirit energy follows it, and then using the racket, he throws the metal ball right throw three trees.

He then jumps up and down in celebration and as he does the spirit energy fades from his heart. “Ehh, what is going on?”

“You were able to keep the spirit energy going on in your heart, due to how controlled the environment is, you still need to train to actually use it when you are in different emotional states. So keep at it.”

“RIGHT!” Dillion says as he tries to focus spirit energy in his heart.

As Dillion does this, Iancu asks, “Why haven’t you used this method for Orb, or used it to help the warriors of Aplos train?”

“His soul is very aggrieving to outside spirit energy regardless of hostile intent or not, so it really doesn’t work for him. This also stops me from using any of my other techniques to boost his body.

And in the case of the warriors of Aplos, it is simply too much for my heart, being close to all those men with their giant muscles and facial hair.”

I always forget she finds older men attractive.

“And it is not like they would want to be trained by someone like me.”

Sighing, I say, “You might be annoying in many aspects, but your abilities with spirit energy are top-notch take pride in what your parents taught you.”

Smiling, I grab Iancu and then shake him while saying, “Whatever demon possessed you leave get out of that body right now!”

“THAT’S THE LAST TIME I GIVE YOU A COMPLIMENT EVER!”

As me and Iancu prepare to fight, Dillion screams, “I WAS LATE!”

Looking we see a giant beast with what looks to be moss growing out of it running away.

On the ground, Dillion says, “I missed the school beast because I was too focused, on training.”

Iancu and I look at each other and realized this is our fault, so we say, “We will help you catch up to it.”

“But then people will see your face.”

Iancu says, “Your brother made both me and Iancu, animal masks composed of fur to hide ourselves with.”

Grabbing both Iancu and Dillion, I say, “Let’s go!” And I run towards the beast.

Feeling a speed increase, I hear Iancu say, “Your reaction force and the air resistance have become stronger and weaker respectively.”

Using this boost in speed, I jump onto the large beast, and say, “Safe, now me and Iancu can get off.”

As I try to get out of it I realize the moss that is sticking us to it won’t let us go, so I say, “Why can’t I let go.”

Dillion then responds, “The beast moss will only let us go after we arrive at the school. For safety reasons.”

In unison, both me and Iancu scream, “EHHHHH!”

0