Chapter 74: A Pair of Firsts
922 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haaa!” Lexi cried.

As soon as Avery’s velvety soft lips touched the tip of Lexi’s cock, the futanari felt like a bolt of electricity jolted through her entire body, arcs of pleasure forking out from the central node that was her cock, galvanizing every nerve in her body at once. Though far too big for the tiny elf to take very deeply into her mouth, Avery’s enthusiasm for sucking Lexi’s cock made up for the shallowness of each stroke. Her lips and tongue worked together in perfect harmony, not just sucking Lexi’s cock — but making love with her face to the futanari’s gloriously thick organ.

“Mmmfff!” the small elf moaned onto the tip of Lexi’s cock.

The sound waves from Avery’s lusty moan vibrated through Lexi’s dick, enhancing the already hot blowjob with both the added sensation as well as the knowledge that the elf was seriously into it. Lexi was always up for getting head from a willing partner, but there was something really special about receiving it from someone who loves doing it. And, even though there was nothing particularly technically skillful about Avery’s approach, the enthusiastic craving that practically dripped from the elf put Lexi over the top.

Nimble fingers wrapped themselves around the girth of Lexi’s shaft, pumping up and down in time with the passionate suckles and licks coming from the elf’s mouth. Her hands were far too small for either to wrap entirely around the futanari’s thick cock, but together, they worked the shaft magically. Avery’s incredibly soft skin was still covered in the mixture of oils she had applied to the rest of Lexi’s body, and slid up and down the length of her cock with the perfect combination of slickness and friction — driving the paladin closer and closer to the edge.

Avery came up briefly, gasping for breath, a thick trail of spit connecting the glistening tip of Lexi’s cock to her plump red lips.

With a look imbued with equal amounts of mischief, trepidation, and lust, the small elf girl dove back down onto the futa cock, swallowing as much of the thick organ as her tiny mouth count take, and furiously pumping her hands. Unable to control herself any longer, Lexi sank her fingers into the thick mass of pastel purple, gently — but firmly — gripping the young elf’s head just behind her ears. Careful not to force too much of herself into Avery, Lexi pumped her hips in time with the elf’s passionate strokes and suckles.

“D-Don’t st—ahhh!” Lexi cried, as the wave of her impending orgasm rose like a tidal wave, crashing violently against the shoreline of her perception.

Lexi was rocked by an orgasmic concussion that ripped through her body as she came. Rope after rope of hot white cum pulsed out of her throbbing cock and into the eager mouth of the young elven acolyte whose lips were still locked tightly around the underside of its tip. The mewling noises of passionate joy combined with repeated gulping sounds that came from the elf enhanced Lexi’s orgasm immeasurably. She found that she could not stop smiling at Avery as she filled the elf’s tiny mouth far past its capacity. And, despite her best attempts, the torrent of thick cum still issuing forth from Lexi’s cock soon overcame the elf’s ability to swallow.

As the small elf girl once again gasped for breath, a veritable river of thick white goo poured out of her mouth, running in thick globs and roped down her chin and onto the front of her tunic. The last few ropes of cum that Lexi shot out as her orgasm tapered off splattered onto Avery’s outstretched tongue, only to be lapped up greedily and swallowed down just as quickly as the salty seed was produced. As the haze of her orgasm began to clear, Lexi looked down at the adorable little cum covered elf, whose beauty — in her perverted mind at least — enhanced by the thick coating of cum. As she admired the girl, panting heavily, Lexi noticed that she had taken a pretty serious hit to her MP as a result of this blowjob.

You’ve Been Hit!

-5 MP (6/11)

Huh! That must mean she’s a pretty high level…whatever class these acolytes are. Maybe priestess, or something like that? Still, that was TOTALLY fucking worth it. What a perfect way to wrap up a full-body massage.

“That was so perfect,” Lexi said to the elf, scooping up a dollop of cum dangling from the girl’s chin and popping it into her own mouth, savoring the salty flavor of her own issue. “And you have got to be the prettiest girl ever to suck my dick.”

“…”

Avery began to open her mouth to speak, but found the words dry up on her tongue as she looked back up to see that not only had Lexi’s enormous futa cock not softened, but that the futanari once again sported a rock hard erection that visibly throbbed with desire — the saliva slicked head pointing straight in the elf’s direction. Overcome with a reinvigoration of lust from her new body’s sexually-overcharged anatomy, Lexi could think of nothing she wanted to do more at this point than to pound the shit out of this adorable little elf’s sweet pussy.

“Your toga got a little messed up,” the futa said playfully, toying with the strip of wrapped fabric draped over one of the elf maid’s alabaster shoulders. “We should probably get you out of this, dontcha think?”

A shiver ran through Avery at Lexi’s suggestion, and although the paladin took it as one of anticipation, in truth the elf found herself more nervous then she had ever been in her ninety years of life. “OK,” she replied in a near whisper, her enormous lavender orbs lowered to the ground. “Just…I hope you don’t hate what you see…”

Bending down, Lexi tilted the elf girl’s chin — still dripping with her cum — up with a finger, looking into the beautiful youth’s luminous eyes. Hoping that her actions would speak louder than any words, the futanari leaned in, parting Avery’s ruby lips with her tongue, locking her in a passionate kiss. The shuddering tension, now correctly identified as such by the paladin, began to slowly melt away from the acolyte as she pressed her small body against Lexi’s larger and more voluptuous form, moaning softly into her mouth as she kissed the futanari back with growing vigor. When the two girls finally broke the kiss, their lips were momentarily connected by a thick strand of cum and spit.

Without breaking eye contact this time, Avery slipped the tunic off of her shoulder. Slowly sliding the cum stained garment down her body, the elf revealed inch after inch of the purest white skin that Lexi had ever seen, as if her small body was carved from perfectly unblemished white marble. Her small chest, when revealed was completely flat, with nothing but a pair of soft pink nipples to identify her breasts. The slender lines of her waist continued down to hips that flares ever so slightly — every inch of skin being completely hairless and smooth. And, as the toga final fell from those hips, Lexi beheld the true treasure concealed beneath.

It’s a trap! her mind screamed in its best Admiral Ackbar impression.

Avery, as it turned out, was not a girl at all. Between her legs, Lexi saw the most adorable little cock she had ever seen. No bigger than her forefinger, the little cock stood stiffly at attention, a similarly small ballsack drawn up tightly below it. Lexi’s mind raced as she drank in the image of this beautifully erotic body that did not belong to a girl or even another futanari like herself, but to the most beautifully feminine boy ever imagined. Lexi could, in truth, hardly conceive of a more perfect femboy than the small elf who stood before her, stiff little cock pointing straight at her in a clear show of desire.

Lexi could completely understand why the elf had been so nervous though. She remembered a conversation that she and Gretel had several days prior, where the mage indicated that elves alone among Aeternia’s humanoid races participated in same-sex couplings between males — with the act being incredibly taboo among all of the other races. The fact of that strong taboo combined with the incredible rarity of futas within the world most likely created an enormous amount of confusion and trepidation within the elven femboy, leaving her completely confused as to what Lexi’s reaction to her sex might be, given that she was a human with a cock.

Luck for you, Lexi thought as she quickly processed all of this information. I’ve fingerfucked myself about a million times watching porn videos of hot femboys — and not a single one was close to being as pretty as you.

A smile of true and eager anticipation spread across Lexi’s face as she beamed down at the elf, her thick futa cock now throbbing madly at the sight of Avery’s stunning body. “Hate you?” Lexi said, running a finger lightly down the elf’s quivering arm. “How could I ever hate someone so stunningly sexy?”

“Y-You really th-think so?” Avery asked, her voice dripping with trepidation. “Even though I h-have…a…p-penis?”

“Doubly so because of it,” Lexi quipped, inching her finger across the flat span of Avery’s hips, towards her adorable little cock.

“That was my first time ever sucking a c-cock,” the elf said softly, warmth spreading through her demeanor as she looked up at the much taller futanari with a palpable sense of relief pervading her entire being.

“And it was my first time having it sucked by a boy,” Lexi purred in response, her finger dancing dangerously close to Avery’s tight scrotum.

The elf’s face reddened slightly at this comment, as she cast her eyes downward once again. “Even though I have a…p-penis…I really think of myself more as a girl than a boy.”

“Where I come from, that’s not too uncommon of a thing,” Lexi said. Avery’s long pointed ears perked up instantly at this, her eyes filling once again with gleaming amethyst light. “In fact,” the futanari continued. “We even have special words for people who identify like that — femboys or transgirls — depending on what the person prefers.”

“Wow,” the elven femboy whispered, clearly awed at Lexi’s revelation. “I mean…elves are pretty understanding about these kinds of things too, but I never really expected to hear a human say anything like that. Even among my own people, it’s not uncommon for two boys to…be together, people like m-me are still looked at as being pretty w-weird. So, especially here at the temple, it’s better if I just don’t say anything about how I feel, and just let the client using our services thing whatever they want. And, since I’ve only ever been with other girls before today, it’s never really been an issue.”

“So you’ve never been with a boy before?” Lexi asked, now clearly mentally bracketing the delicate femboy as clearly being a “she/her” in her mental set of pronouns.

The elf shook her head, sending cascading ripples through her pastel lavender locks. “Never! Just now was the first time I’d ever touched a p-penis other than my own,” she said softly, looking down at her own little throbbing erection. “Not a man’s and definitely not a beautiful futanari like you — my clients have only ever been other girls.”

“Well then,” Lexi said amiably. “It’s a day of firsts all around! I’ve been with girls and boys before. But, until today I’d never had my cock sucked by anyone born with a cock of their own, and I’d never even met a femboy as beautiful as you. I mean…damn!” The futanari’s eyes roamed hungrily up and down the elf’s lithe young body, as she unconsciously licked her lips in anticipation of the coming feast. “You’ve got to be one of the hottest little things I’ve ever laid eyes on.”

Avery blushed all the way to the roots of her hair, both her long ears and cock quivering at the stark praise from Lexi. “So…what should we do now?” the elf ventured coyly.

“I have a few ideas,” Lexi replied, unable to take her eyes off of the finger-sized alabaster erection standing out like a lightening rod between the adorable femboy’s milky thighs.

15