Chapter 75: Elven Milking Table
1k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a single fluid motion, Lexi hoisted the tiny elven femboy up onto the warm stone massage table. The elf could scarcely have weight more than ninety pounds, her lithe young body being effortlessly yielding to the paladin’s strength. Broaching no argument from Avery, Lexi placed the elf down on all fours, gently — but firmly — positioning her into a classic ass-up-face-down position.

Absolutely divine! Lexi thought to herself, running her fingers slowly along Avery’s smooth side.

Admiring the graceful curve of the elf’s arched back as she dutifully stuck her pert ass up in the air, the futanari stepped around behind Avery, treating herself to a glorious view of the young acolyte’s finger-sized alabaster cock pointing straight down, her tiny little balls pulled tightly up around the base, and her rosy pink asshole puckered beautifully between a pair of smooth white cheeks.

It was only from this position that Lexi noticed that between her balls and asshole, the elf wore a piece of jewelry. The oddity of the adornment took Lexi by surprise, with the paladin at first not even noticing what exactly the gleaming strip of polished metal between the femboy’s scrotum and asshole actually was. It was, of course, a cock ring — something Lexi had seen on rare occasions in porn videos or pictures, but had obviously never encountered in the flesh.

Her curiosity about the elf’s cock ring paled in comparison to the lust which overwhelmed the futa’s hormonally overcharged brain. All she could focus on was that delicious little cock quivering right in front of her.

Lexi ran one hand up the exquisitely smooth backside of the elf’s leg, caressing her soft thigh until the futa’s strong grip came to rest on her plump ass cheek. The paladin’s other hand reached out gingerly, squeezing Avery’s little cock between her crooked forefinger and thumb, rubbing the thumb slowly up and down the cock’s sensitive underside. Almost at once, like she was being milked, drops of clear precum beaded at the tip of the elf’s tiny cock, glistening in the chamber’s flickering candlelight like drops of dew in the dawn’s first rays.

“Ahhh!” Avery cried out softly, her body shuddering with waves of pleasure from Lexi’s deft touch.

It might be my first time fucking a femboy, but I certainly know my way around a cock by now.

Lexi leaned in, cupping the top side of Avery’s cock with her fingers, and dragging her tongue along the entire underside, licking the elf from the tip of her tiny cock all the way across her smooth balls up to the pink little rose between her white cheeks. As soon as she reached the elf’s asshole, Lexi reversed course, sliding the underside of her tongue back down Avery’s balls and shaft — repeating the motion again and again as she gently squeezed and massaged her cock between her thumb and forefinger.

“Haaa!” the elf moaned, biting her lip and burying her face in the massage table’s cushions as the futanari torturously milked her tiny cock from behind.

Stroking the entire little cock’s length delicately with her fingertips, Lexi alternated between suckling lightly on Avery’s smooth balls and tonguing her tight pink asshole. Every inch of the elf’s perfectly smooth and supple skin tasted like it had been bathed in the most delicious combination of scented oils. In fact, it tasted so good that Lexi could not hold off for another moment the thing that she had most wanted to do with this femboy’s little cock from the moment she saw it poking up at her.

The futanari rubbed the side of her face down the underside of Avery’s tiny cock, positioning her mouth just beneath the downward pointing tip, which now leaked a steady stream of clear precum. Opening her mouth wide, Lexi swallowed the elf’s entire cock — tip, shaft, and balls. So small was Avery’s cock that its tip barely bumped up against the back of Lexi’s throat by the time her lips had completely wrapped around the elf’s balls, wrapping everything in the hot wet embrace of her mouth.

Does it even count as a deepthroat if her cock AND balls are so small that they just fit in my mouth?

While pondering these mysteries, Lexi reached her now free hand down between her own legs, wrapping her fingers around the throbbing cock — enormous in comparison to Avery’s — which was practically begging for attention. Freely pouring a veritable river of slick precum down the shaft, Lexi’s fingers found her cock to already be perfectly lubricated for the digital stimulation they intended. Stroking herself with exaggerated slowness, Lexi concentrated not on bringing herself close to the edge, but on enhancing the total sensory pleasure that she was receiving from so clearly giving pleasure to the elf she had up on all fours in front of her.

“Y-Yesss! That’s…j-just…ahhh!”

Avery’s almost incomprehensible spew of half-formed and stuttered words made it obvious to the futanari that her “deepthroating” was indeed having the intended effect on the femboy. Kneading the elf’s exquisite ass with one hand while stroking her own thick cock in the other, Lexi too Avery’s moans as a sign that her oral attentions were being quite well received, and continued ramping up her efforts. With the elf’s entire cock held easily within her mouth, instead of sucking up and down on the tiny member, Lexi’s approach was to massage the little cock by pulsing the insides of her cheeks around it, and swirling her tongue up and down the underside.

“Mmmm! Y-Yeah…k-keep…fuck!”

Judging from the mewling sounds of pleasure issuing from the elf as well as the continued volumes of precum leaking from her tiny cock — so much that Lexi was forced to keep swallowing lest her mouth fill up entirely with the sweet nectar — Avery was enjoying her handiwork immensely. However, no matter what Lexi did, it seemed that there was a distinct plateau to that pleasure’s elevation which the elf’s small body was able to reach, and go no further. For, although her body shook and swooned as the waves of pleasure assailed it, not once did Lexi’s mouth sense the all too familiar sensations of an orgasm building within her small cock. Her balls did not tense up with the anticipation of releasing their sticky white payload into Lexi’s eager mouth, nor did her cock pulse with the telltale precursor signs that a cumshot was immanent.

I wonder if there’s something special about that cock ring? I’ve never sucked or fucked anybody who was wearing one, but I didn’t think that they were supposed to KEEP you from cumming, just to help keep you hard AFTER blowing your load. Still, I’ve one more card to try and play…

Without removing Avery’s cock or balls from the sweet embrace of her mouth, Lexi scooped up a healthy quantity of the precum flowing freely from her own cock, rolling her forefinger around in the slippery fluid to lube up the digit fully. Once the finger was completely coated in her own slick issue, Lexi pushed the tip of the finger ever so slowly into the tiny puckered pink knot that was the elf’s asshole. The femboy was relaxed enough from the masterful blowjob Lexi was providing that her sphincter was initially loose enough for Lexi to begin sliding her lubed up finger in without much resistance. However, as soon as the digital penetration of the tiny elf’s anus reached the finger’s first digit, Avery’s asshole clenched tightly around Lexi’s knuckle.

“Mmmfff!” came the elf’s muffled cry, her face completely buried in the table’s cushions.

Despite the apparent protest from her anus, Avery’s ecstatic gasp of pleasure told Lexi everything she needed to know about this final trap card the futanari intended to play. With just enough force to get past the intense tightness of the young elf’s sphincter, Lexi pushed gently onward. Avery’s puckered pink asshole yielded to the paladin’s touch, accepting another knuckle as Lexi’s slick finger gently probed her insides while her mouth continued to work its magic, subjecting the elf’s cock and balls to the most exquisite tongue massage. As soon as that second knuckle popped through the tight ring of Avery’s asshole, Lexi felt the young elf’s cock begin to tremble within her mouth — the flow of precum growing just a bit thicker and saltier.

“A-Alm-mooost…th-theeere!” Avery moaned.

Her mouth full of the elf’s cock and balls, Lexi was in no position to respond, but she smiled to herself, her own cock throbbing at the sight and feeling of the young elf yielding so fully to the pleasure she was giving. With a final push, Lexi slid the remaining digit of her forefinger into the tight passage of Avery’s adorable little asshole. As expected, the pad of her finger easily found the walnut-sized prostate gland just behind the root of the elf’s quivering cock. Without any further hesitation, Lexi clenched her lips tightly around the base of Avery’s cock and balls, and pressed to tip of her finger firmly down against her prostate. The results were nothing short of spectacular.

“Gahhh!” Avery cried out, sending her pastel purple locks over her shoulders as she threw her head back, arching her spine to its limit.

The moment that Lexi applied pressure to her prostate, Avery’s cock exploded inside the futa’s mouth, filling it with rope after rope of hot gooey cum. Though not nearly as much as Lexi had produced, the direct prostate stimulation nonetheless yielded a quantity far in excess of what Lexi would normally have expected from so small of a femboy. Savoring the thick globs of salty cum, Lexi swirled her prize around, marinating Avery’s pulsing cock and tightly clenched balls in her own cream. It was only after the final shuddering spurt of cum that Lexi swallowed, gulping down the mouthful of thick salty goodness like it was a premium dessert from an expensive restaurant.

Your Attack Hit!

-6 MP (3/9)

The futanari released Avery’s softening cock from the warm embrace of her mouth, a thick strand of spit joining her lips to the dangling flaccid cock hanging from the elf’s shuddering and bucking hips. Slipping her finger slowly out of Avery’s — now quite relaxed — asshole, Lexi gave the elf’s little dick an affectionate rub, slurping up the beaded rivulets of her own spit that still clung to Avery’s smooth balls for good measure. Lexi watched, smiling, as her rosy pink asshole twitched slightly in her orgasm’s afterglow, the elf’s small frame rising and falling rhythmically as she panted, breathing in short quick bursts.

After a minute or two of this recovery, Avery sat up, looking more refreshed and energized than Lexi had felt when she had stepped out of the bath. The elf leaned in quickly and locked the futanari in a passionate kiss, her nimble tongue seeking out any remnants of her own cum that still might have clung within the confines of Lexi’s mouth. Lexi kissed the beautiful femboy back with equal vigor, stroking her delightfully smooth body as she wrapped the young elf in a tight embrace. Finally breaking the kiss, Avery looked up at Lexi, her violet eyes gleaming like pools of liquid amethyst.

“That was so wonderful!” she gushed. “We’re not actually supposed to even be able to cum with clients, but you sure f-found a way around th-that.”

“Not able?” Lexi asked, curious as to Avery’s phrasing.

“Yeah, it’s the inhibitor rings we wear,” she gestured to the shiny cock ring. “They’re enchanted to prevent us from cumming. But…based on what just h-happened…I’d assume that the enchantment only applies to stimulation of my p-penis…not…y’know…” The elf blushed furiously as she stuttered, her mouth tripping over the description of the mind-blowing prostate orgasm she had just been given at the hands — and mouth — of the gorgeous futanari in whose arms she was being held.

“Hehe,” Lexi chuckled. “You pretty much fired off as soon as I slipped a finger inside you.”

Avery responded with a weak laugh of her own, but buried her burning face in Lexi’s soft bosom, exhaling a long contented sigh as she relaxed fully in the paladin’s embrace. Lexi’s mind, however, was speeding along at full speed. The thought of an orgasm-inhibiting artifact that still enables you to get hard and fuck was of supreme interest to the horny futa. Obviously, Avery’s ring would not come close to fitting around Lexi’s comparative massive cock, but she made a mental note to ask Anya about these rings later. After all, an artifact which prevented her from cumming could proved very handy in any erotically charged combat situations the paladin might find herself in on this forthcoming quest.

13