Chapter 76: F*ta P*ssy vs. Femboy Bussy
1.5k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Avery gripped Lexi tighter, the tiny elf burying her face in the futanari’s comparatively huge tits, she felt something hard and hot poke her in the belly. Looking down, Avery’s eyes went wide, seeing Lexi’s titanic futa cock still quite hard and pointing straight at her. The mere sight of Lexi’s voluptuous futa body, a perfect female figure topped with a fat juicy cock, was enough to get the elf’s hormones pumping again. Her own little cock rose to the occasion swiftly, poking up like a little alabaster finger from between her milky thighs.

“Mmmm, you too?” Lexi purred, seeing the elf’s adorable little cock juxtaposed next to her own thick throbbing member.

Something about the tiny little cock on the almost heartbreakingly cute femboy completely drove Lexi up the wall, leaving her completely overcome with the desire to dominate the small acolyte. Recognizing the renewed glinting fire in the futanari’s crystalline blue eyes for what it was, Avery boldly licked her lips, her amethyst orbs shining with their own ardor. That look of recognition was all Lexi needed. Pushing the elf backwards onto the pad atop which they sat, Lexi climbed atop Avery’s tiny body, straddling the elf’s slender hips with her own curvy and muscular thighs.

“Ahhh!” the futanari moaned, savoring the sensation as the elf’s diamond hard little cock slid between her slick labia, penetrating her pussy for the first time.

There was always something special to Lexi about the first thrust of a fuck, and this was doubly so because it was the first time she had ever been fucked by a femboy’s dainty little feminine cock. Compared with the futa cocks Lexi’s magic had granted to her companions, upon which she had gorged her pussy, Avery’s member seemed scarcely more than an oversized clit. And yet, the uniqueness of the entire situation filled Lexi’s entire being with an all-pervading lust as the bottomed out on the elf, grinding the base of her cock hard against Avery’s pubic mound as she churned her hips, riding the elf’s cock like a cowgirl.

Avery’s eyes popped open as wide as they could, shining like a pair of enormous round violet gemstones. The amazement was plainly written across her pretty young face as the elf’s eyes roamed up and down the futanari’s body — a body built to exemplify and hypertrophy the sexiest characteristics of both sexes. With each stroke, Lexi’s perfectly formed tits jiggled and bounced, drawing Avery’s hands up instinctively to caress the soft flesh. A smile bloomed across the elf’s face as her fingers brushed against the futa’s rock hard nipples, standing out like a pair of light pink bullets.

The elf’s attention was irrevocably drawn away from Lexi’s breasts, as magnificent as she found them, as soon as the futa’s giant cock slapped down flat against her stomach. The combination of the exquisite sensation of her own small cock being enveloped by Lexi’s tight wet cunt and seeing her enormous throbbing cock reaching all the way to Avery’s solar plexus sent a tremendous wave of wracking pleasure through her small body.

“Y-You’re so p-perfect!” Avery panted, so consumed with the situation’s passionate eroticism that she was scarcely able to draw a full breath.

Despite the fact that Lexi’s cunt was far from being stretched to fullness by Avery’s little cock, the futanari was reminded that back in her old life more often than not she had satisfied her insatiable pussy with no more than one or two fingers, bringing herself easily to orgasm again and again. It wasn’t the size of the instrument that mattered when it came to a pussy’s pleasure, but the way in which it was used. And, since Lexi was clearly steering this ship, she used Avery’s small cock in exactly the right way.

Every thrust hit the perfect angle, bumping the femboy cock’s tip into the sensitive patch of rough skin directly behind her pubic mound. And, while the elf’s cock stimulated her G-spot, Lexi continued to grind the hyper-sensitive base of her cock down against the root of Avery’s cock. The stimulation combined with the sight of the little elf panting with distress under her comparative bulk to yield such a delectable experience for Lexi. She could feel Avery’s little cock throbbing with pleasure inside her cunt, clearly longing to spray a load of hot elf cum inside her pussy’s tight walls.

“Haaa!” Avery cried, her eyebrows arched precariously, eyes brimming with passion, and her mouth hanging open panting for breath.

However, with the magical cock ring still in place, the pleasure simply continued to build within the tiny elf’s body, stuffing more and more pleasure into her like an overfull boiler. But with no release valve, there was no way for Avery to discharge anything, and the pleasure simply kept accumulating — pushing the elf into dangerous territories of mental overload from the stimulation. All of this served to put Lexi over the edge, the power-play tipping the balance of her own orgasm that had been building from grinding her pussy against the tiny femboy’s cock.

“Gahhh! Fuuuck!” the futanari cried out as she slammed her hips down on the elf’s cock one final time.

The futanari’s pussy constricted tightly around Avery’s cock, wrapping the tiny member in a rippling wave of ultra-fast spastic contractions, as Lexi’s orgasm rolled over her. Her thick cock slapped down hard, flat against the elf’s stomach, spraying ropes of hot sticky cum all over Avery’s flat chest and pretty face. Load after load of thick white goo shot out from the tip of Lexi’s futa cock, coating the tiny elf in enough cum that she looked like the star of a bukkake video. Thick ropes of cum hung from her pastel purple locks, and there was scarcely an inch of her alabaster skin that was not stained with thick globs futa cum. It was the most beautiful thing Lexi could recall ever having seen.

You’ve Been Hit!

-5 MP (1/11)

Lexi sat there, her breasts heaving up and down as her pussy continued to spasm around Avery’s adorable little cock, her own cock finally having expelled the enormous volumes of semen that only a futanari’s prostate could produce. Avery, however, had been allowed no such orgasmic relief. And, as the haze of Lexi’s pleasure began to clear, she looked down to see that the small elf was so horny that she was drooling, her eyes crazed with lust. She continued in vain to thrust her tiny cock into Lexi’s cunt from below, despite the fact that the cock ring the elf wore would prevent her from reaching the conclusion she sought. Avery was so frenzied by the continual edging she experienced at Lexi’s hand, that all rationality had left the elf. Her only thought now was to cum, but her body did not remember that it was being prevented from doing so — which had trapped the small femboy in a recursive feedback loop.

Realizing that Avery would require some assistance in order to break out of this erotic prison into which her body had been cast, Lexi slipped off of the elf’s cock, repositioning herself between Avery’s slim white legs. Sopping up a large handful of cum with one hand, Lexi lubed up her own cock — which, despite just having cum, was still rock hard — as well as the entrance to the elf’s pleasure gate. This time, the cum-lubed finger slipped through Avery’s anal sphincter with perfect ease, her muscles clenching around Lexi’s inserted finger in time with each pulse of her throbbing cock.

“D-Do it!” Avery cried, her eyes filled with complete desperation. “I n-need it!”

“As you wish,” Lexi replied with a wolfish grin, as she gripped her thick cock in one hand, and aimed the tip and the small gape created as she popped her finger out of the elf’s asshole.

“Yaaa!” came the femboy’s mingled cry of pleasure and pain as Lexi forced the head of her cock into her ass. Feeding her thick cock slowly into the ultra-tight passage with one hand, Lexi scooped up another handful of cum in the other and began stroking the elf’s tiny cock as she was progressively filled with more and more futanari meat.

“D-Don’t s-stop!” the elf begged.

And, before Lexi could formulate a response, Avery reached down, grabbing Lexi’s ass and pulled her own slender hips down onto Lexi’s cock. There was enough cum lube both in her asshole already and coating Lexi’s thick member that the entire shaft slid in down to the root without any issue. Still, it was an intense moment for both parties. Never in her life had Lexi experienced such tightness, nor had Avery ever been so completely and thoroughly filled. They fit together in that moment like a pair of puzzle pieces, completing an image of erotic perfection where futa cock and femboy ass joined together in total harmony.

As soon as Lexi bottomed out inside the elf, Avery made the most adorable ahegao face — eyes involuntarily crossed and tongue hanging out. And, despite her prostate definitely having been punched by the long reach of Lexi’s thick cock, Avery had yet to cum. Deviously wanting to prolong their mutual pleasure, Lexi started with slow strokes, sliding her entire cock, from tip to shaft, in and out with an excruciatingly deliberate pace. She stroked Avery’s tiny cock in perfect timing with each thrust of her own, massaging the tiny organ between her thumb and forefinger, as it was almost too small to stroke properly with the palm of her hand.

It only took, however, a few such intense strokes for Lexi to feel her own orgasm building once again. She recalled then that her MP stats were very close to zero, so if she was going to cum, she had better make sure that Avery came too, because once the floodgates were opened this time, Lexi would be out for the count. The pace increasing with each stroke, her cock slamming harder and harder into the elf’s tender prostate, her fingers stroking Avery’s cock faster and faster — it was only a matter of time until the stars aligned.

“Gahhh!” Avery screamed, her eyes rolling back so far into her head that Lexi could only see the whites.

Your Attack Hit!

-6 MP (-3/9)

With one final thrust of her hips, Lexi felt Avery’s anus contract violently around the base of her cock, the interior walls of her rectum constricting around her cock like a vise, squeezing it for all the little elf’s body was worth. At the same time, her little cock exploded, spraying ropes of hot cum over the elf’s own chest, intermingling with the massive loads already deposited just minutes prior by Lexi.

“Hyaaa!” Lexi called out, her body cast irrevocably into its final orgasmic chasm by the elf’s anal contractions.

You’ve Been Hit!

-5 MP (-4/11)

Despite just having blown an enormous load all over Avery’s chest and face, Lexi’s prostate went into overdrive, pumping ropes of this cum through her futa cock and deep into the small elf’s bowels — filling her asshole far past its capacity to receive and store cum. In their state of mutual mind-brokenness, both Lexi and Avery collapsed into a sweaty cum-slicked heap atop the heated massage table. Avery’s tiny cock pulsed weakly, its load spent, as the elf panted softly, her head falling naturally into the swell of Lexi’s bosom. As she collapsed from her missionary position, Lexi’s rapidly deflating cock flopped out of Avery’s asshole, the momentary gape resulting in a veritable river of thick cum flowing from the rosy pink hole set between the elf’s perfectly smooth alabaster cheeks.

As Lexi’s cum flowed out of the Avery’s ass and onto the massage table where it pooled under the soft curve of the femboy’s cute little ass, the pair fell together into the blissful torpor of mind-broken detachment — a state not unlike sleep, but one only earned through the rigors of sexual “combat” such as had between waged between the pair.

15