Chapter 77: Poolside Reunion
862 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After an hour or so passed, and the two cum covered lovers recovered from their synchronized orgasm induced mind-break, Lexi stirred into some semblance of awareness. Lexi looked down at the small elf, her pastel violet locks nestled securely between the futanari’s breasts, the wonderful experiences they had shared together flashing through her mind as she gently stroked Avery’s hair. This began to rouse the elf, but as consciousness seeped back into her small body, she apparently decided that the soft warmth of Lexi’s tits was preferable to anything else, and simply pretended that she was still asleep.

“Rise and shine, sleepy head,” Lexi purred, mussing the elf’s hair and running a single finger along the graceful curve of her smooth shoulder.

“Nooo,” Avery giggled playfully, her voice vibrating through Lexi’s soft breasts. “I’m still asleep, so I can’t hear you.”

“Hmm, but I think we both need to get cleaned up now,” Lexi said, casually scooping up a large glob of cum that hung from Avery’s hair and rubbing it along a patch of previously unmarked skin on her back. “We appear to have fallen asleep in a rather…sticky situation.”

“Eeek!” the elf cried with mock terror. “So cold and slimy!”

After a bit more playful banter, the futanari and femboy rolled off of the luxuriously heated massage table and slipped into the bubbling pool next to it. Avery added another oil from the large cache of intricately wrought glass vials to the roiling waters, explaining that it was a solution specifically designed to break down bodily fluids, some of which are notoriously difficult to wash off — particularly given the staggering quantities now covering both Avery and Lexi. Thus cleansed and doubly refreshed, the pair emerged from the pool, finding two freshly prepared white togas folded in neat stacks just inside the door.

Once dressed, Lexi wrapped the small elf in a tight embrace, leaning in for a final kiss. Avery returned it with as much passion and vigor as her tiny body could produce in its state of exhaustion after their marathon fuck session. The elf’s eyes gleamed up at Lexi like pools of liquid amethyst as the futanari broke the kiss. Lexi smiled down warmly at the femboy, her heart as refreshed as her body as a result of the afternoon spent in Avery’s company.

“You know,” Lexi said softly, her eyes brimming with tears of mingled joy and despair. “After everything I’ve b-been through today…after l-losing…G-Gretel…” The futanari sniffled back the sobs that were threatening, not wanting to succumb to them now, not after she had been so truly healed and helped by the elf’s tender ministrations. “After all of that, this time with you today was exactly what I needed. I really can’t thank you enough for sharing yourself with me. It was truly special.”

“I would normally say that it’s all just part of my job as a healer to help the temple’s clients,” Avery said, looking up into Lexi’s clear blue eyes with unabashed happiness spread across her lovely face. “But, today I think you helped me just as much as I helped you. I…feel like I understand a lot more about myself after this, and…I think I have a better grip on who I am and what I want out of my life now.”

“Nothing like a couple of mind blowing orgasms to really open your mind and set things straight, eh?” Lexi chuckled, injecting some levity into the serious turn their parting words had taken.

With a final kiss, Lexi departed, leaving Avery to attend to whatever other duties waited for a young acolyte that afternoon. Walking through the private chamber’s door, the futanari paladin stepped out in the the late afternoon’s waning sunlight, only to see her two friends relaxing on a pair of lounge chairs at the edge of the large pool set in the courtyard’s center. The pair of adventurers both wore white togas similar to Lexi’s, and looked exactly like patrons of some swanky resort back on Earth, each one sipping a brightly colored fruity looking beverage as they reclined gazing into the beautiful pastiche of orange and purple that painted the sky above the courtyard.

“Look who finally decided to join the party!” Danica called out when she spied Lexi out of the corner of her eye. “Seems like someone had a really good massage, like, several hours of good ‘massaging,’ if you ge—”

Lexi burst out in a gale of laughter as soon as she saw Danica’s eyebrows wiggling “suggestively” while she made innuendo laden air-quote remarks about the futanari’s massage. With a girlish lilt in her step, she hopped over to where the elf lay, and planted a wet kiss on Danica’s cheek. Leaning in, she whispered into the elf’s ear low enough that her comments would not be overheard by any of the other acolytes or clients of the temple apart from Samantha.

“I’m sure you had quite a nice ‘massage’ from that big titted acolyte you were mooning over,” the futanari whispered. “Or…was it more of you massaging her big juicy cow tits?”

Danica’s cute little face went beet red, her mouth agape as the gears in her mind locked up, trying to come up with a witty retort to Lexi’s accusation.

“…”

If this were a manga, Lexi thought, grinning at the elf. Her eyes would’ve turned into giant white circles and there’d be steam rising off of her head.

“Not that there’s anything wrong with me — or you — getting laid during a massage,” Lexi continued. “As it so happens, I had an incredibly lovely time with one of your kinsmen.”

Samantha’s eyebrows raised at this revelation, which was as “shocked” of an expression as Lexi had ever seen grace the usually stoic monk’s face. “The boy with the purple hair?” Samantha asked.

“Oh. My. Gooodddesss!” Danica wailed dramatically, slapping a hand on her forehead.

“Not that I knew he — or rather she — was a boy,” Lexi said, nodding to Samantha. “It’s…complicated, but that’s neither here nor there since I don’t fuck-and-tell, so you’ll both just have to wonder endlessly about precisely what kinds of hot sex we got up to in there.”

“Maybe I will then!” Danica shot back, grinning defiantly. “I’ve got all kinds of ideas about whose thingie went in what holes, ’cause since you both had thingies, you could’ve been putting yours in him or he could’ve put his in you, and—”

The corners of Samantha’s mouth pulled up ever so slightly at the corners, her steely gray eyes glinting with mirth.

“Aaanyway,” Lexi said, barreling forward through the conversational ambush. “Apart from apparently not being able to tell elf girls from boys, was I also the only one that didn’t know that ‘massage’ was some kind of code word for fucking?”

“Presumably so,” Samantha said, her slight smirk even more apparent.

“Well fuck,” Lexi chuckled, taking a seat next to the muscled monk. “I guess that explains why the little perv here picked the girl with the biggest tits out of the whole group.”

“Heh heh heh,” Danica chuckled, licking her lips in an absurd parody of eroticism. “Yummy soft boobies for me!”

“But,” Lexi continued to Samantha, pointedly ignoring the elf’s antics. “I have to say, I didn’t quite figure you to go for guys at all. Honestly, I kinda though you preferred girls, or at least girly futas like me, more or less exclusively.”

“Generally I do,” the monk conceded. “But, I was actually a big curious as to how a prime male specimen might compare to a certain futanari with whom I am intimately acquainted.”

“Aaand?” Lexi asked, grinning lewdly.

“Neither am I inclined to — if I can borrow your colorful turn of phrase — fuck-and-tell,” Samantha replied, smirking more broadly. “However, I will say that his performance was…sufficient…though hardly exemplary.”

Lexi could hardly help but imagine the “sufficient” pounding that the beefy looking man had given the monk. Had the futanari not just recovered from a mind-breaking sex marathon she felt sure that her cock would have immediately stiffened at the thought of two thickly muscled bodies going at it. But, in a rare moment — for Lexi’s supercharged libido at least — of non-horniness, she was content to simply enjoy the imagines aesthetics of two bodybuilder-level physiques engaging in a good old fashioned sexual wrestling match.

An attendant came over, a young brunette halfling whose curls were pinned up with a pair of large ornate pins behind her head, rousing Lexi from her daydream. “Can I get you anything to drink?”

“Definitely!” Lexi replied enthusiastically, only then realizing how completely parched her throat was. “I’ll have whatever delicious looking concoction these two’re sipping on.”

Before Lexi had a chance to fill her mind’s eye theater again with the churning mass of muscles, the halfling attendant returned with a frosty class containing a bright orange iced beverage of some kind. Lexi too a long pull from the thin bamboo straw set within the glass, filling her mouth with the delicious beverage — which tasted kind of like a combination of kiwi, strawberry, and mango.

“Now that hits the spot!” she exclaimed lustily to the monk. “Do we have any idea what the plan is for the rest of the day?”

“I believe that in a short while, we will be escorted to the feast being held in our honor,” Samantha replied.

“Nice!” Lexi blurted out, her stomach involuntarily letting out a distinct growl. “Come to think of it, I’m actually fucking starving.”

As the three girls relaxed back into their pool chairs, taking in the last rays of the dying sun, Lexi noticed a system alert message blinking in the bottom corner of her peripheral. Apparently, the sexual bout with Avery had yielded just enough XP to tip her into the next level.

Attribute

Modification

New Value

Reason

Experience Points

+5,000

39,500

Mind-Broke Avery

Level

+1

7

Gained 35,000 XP

Hit Points

+5

50 (+5/hr)

Leveled Up

Spell Points

+1

11 (+1/hr)

Leveled Up

Attack Points

+2

22+2

Leveled Up

Defense Points

+1

16+3

Leveled Up

Mind-Break Points

+1

11+1 (+1/hr)

Leveled Up

After clearing this overview of her new attribute stats away, Lexi saw another alert prompting her to, once again, select a new spell. Scrolling through the expanded list of available spells, which was inclusive of everything within a paladin’s set of potential spells up through level seven, Lexi was thinking hard about what of these new spells might be most valuable in this new quest upon which she and her two remaining companions were embarking.

I definitely can’t afford to wast this slot on something lewd. Given what’s at stake, there’s zero fucking room for mistakes this time around. Whatever I pick needs to be a fucking force multiplier for sure.

After scrolling through what felt like an endless list of possibilities, the answer came to the paladin in the form of the following two spells, which seemed like they would be perfect for an Underdark campaign like the one which lay before her. The first was an offensive spell which looked like exactly the kind of thing which would be useful against either multiple mid-level opponents or a single high-level monster.

Spell Attribute

Description

Name

Arc Lightening

Level

4

Spell Points

5

Duration

N/A

Range

10 ft. radius from caster (+ 1 ft. per level)

Requirements

Caster must strike the ground with implement (e.g. sword, staff) to initiate the arc

Effects

Generates 5 (+1 per level) arcs of electricity, which can be used to attack multiple opponents or a single opponent, with each tendril dealing 5-10 HP in damage

The second was a defensive spell, which Lexi thought would complement her existing capabilities and provide for additional layers of protection while still enabling her to fight.

Spell Attribute

Description

Name

Etheric Armor

Level

3

Spell Points

4

Duration

1 min. (+ 30 sec. per level)

Range

Caster’s body

Requirements

N/A

Effects

Creates a magical suit of armor around the caster, adds a DP of 20 (+1 per level) to the caster’s

Adding these two spells resulted in an arsenal that, to Lexi’s eye, seems more than a bit impressive, and would hopefully be enough to get her and her friends through the coming trials.

Level

Spell

SP

1

Holy Illumination

1

1

Heal Minor Wounds

2

1

Blink

1

2

Cluster Bomb

3

2

Holy Fuck

4

3

Holy Lust

6

3

Futanarization

4

3

Feminization

4

3

Etheric Armor

4

4

Sword of Flame

6

4

Arc Lightening

5

12