Chapter 83: Threesome with a Sphinx
892 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Gaaahhh!” Lexi cried, as she slid her cock into the sphinx’s eager cunt.

Valeria’s panther pussy was so exquisitely tight, hot, and slick that Lexi knew in her heart that if she had not been wearing Anya’s magical cock ring, that she very likely would have cum right then and there — creaming the sphinx like a one-pump-chump. The fact that the underside of her cock was, perhaps inadvertently, getting a bit of attention from Luella’s tongue as she greedily sucked on as much of Valeria’s pussy that was not currently filled with cock, compounded the intense constellation of sensations flowing through Lexi’s member, into the pit of her stomach, and radiating through the entire rest of her body from there.

“Oh, no!” Valeria mocked, a wickedly lewd smile dancing across her pretty face. “With all of the blustery talk, I was sure you’d last longer than this. So much for the supposedly legendary erotic prowess of the futanari.”

“N-Not qu-quite!” Lexi stammered, struggling to speak coherently through the waves of pleasure which assaulted both her body and mind. As soon as Valeria had started speaking to the paladin, she began doing the most incredible thing with her pussy, contracting the interior walls in an almost rolling motion, that squeezed and massaged the entirety of Lexi’s cock as soon as its entire length was thrust in. Never in her life had Lexi experienced such a wondrous pussy, and she silently thanked Xoth — in other words, the system administrators — for planting the idea of the cock ring to help her along with this quest.

Sinking the fingers of her hands deep into the velvety soft black for of Valeria’s thickly muscled haunches, Lexi pulled back, sliding her cock out of the clutches of the sphinx’s greedy god-tier pussy. Again, almost beggaring belief, Valeria’s cunt pulled back at Lexi’s cock, the interior muscles working in such a way that it almost mimicked the intense suction of a world-class blowjob, but as combined with the unmistakable tightness and heat that only came from sinking deep into a pussy.

Her cock throbbed and ached now, practically leaking a river of clear precum into Valeria’s cunt — so much that small streams already began to leak out from around Lexi’s shaft on the backstroke and into Luella’s mouth as she lapped furiously at the sphinx’s clit and pussy lips. However, despite these seemingly obvious signs of an impending orgasm, the torrent of cum roiling within the futanari was held firmly in place by the cock ring’s magic. Collecting herself mentally, Lexi waded back into the treacherous waters of Valeria’s incredible pussy, plunging the entire length of her cock deep into those steaming hot folds with a single hard thrust.

“Ahhh!” the sphinx moaned, arching her back in pleasure. “Perhaps I spoke to soon? Apparently, you’ve got some tricks hidden up your sleeve if you’re able to withstand me for more than a single stroke. Brava!”

“Hah!” Lexi panted and laughed at the same time, beads of sweat already running from her blonde bangs down the sides of her face from the extreme pleasure mounting within her body. “You’re definitely good, I’ll give you that. But, it’ll take more than a magic pussy to beat me.”

“Perhaps then,” Valeria purred. “I should turn my attentions to her mothkin companion. After the vigor she’s displayed so far, I think she deserves a reward. Don’t you?”

A wave of nervous anticipation rolled over Lexi, as she realized that Valeria had, up to this point, paid absolutely no attention to Luella’s pussy. And, although Lexi believed herself to be safe from the dangers of cumming before the sphinx, an assault on the mothgirl’s pussy could literally prove fatal to the entire team — especially if Valeria had any surprises in store.

Oh, fuck me!

Lexi’s worst fears were almost immediately realized when Valeria lips moved to subvocalize the command words for some spell. Although the futanari could not hear the words, the spell’s result was all but instantly observable. Valeria’s tongue underwent a distinctive transformation, the delicate pink appendage rapidly elongating and thickening into an engorged purple tentacle which looked far too much like a cock for it to have any other purpose than invading tight cunts. The enormous tongue-cock seemed to unroll out of the sphinx’s mouth, writhing in a way which showed it to be as prehensile as any tentacle.

“Now it’s my turn,” Valeria chuckled darkly.

At once, she slid the engorged purple tentacle down the soft white fur of Luella’s belly, the glistening tapered tip of the appendage making a beeline straight for the mothgirl’s glistening pink pussy lips. Dripping with saliva from the sphinx’s mouth and throat, the transformed tongue slid easily into Luella’s waiting pussy, inch after inch of the tentacle-like appendage penetrating the mothkin’s delicate folds, filling her with its meaty girth.

“Haaa!” Luella cried, throwing her head back against the cushions as she pried her lips from Valeria’s clit, gasping for breath.

The mothkin’s hips bucked involuntarily, her legs spread as wide as they could possibly go, as her body found itself completely and utterly helpless to do anything but invite the sphinx’s incredible tongue to probe deeper and deeper into the tight and wet recesses of her pussy. Her mind reeled from the intensity of the shockwaves of pleasure which assailed her. Each inch of the tentacle-like tongue stretched the mothgirl’s pussy wider and wider, the tip plunging ever deeper, until Valeria was able to lick the tightly sealed entrance to Luella’s cervix.

“Oh, shit!” Lexi shouted, scolding herself, realizing only just then that she herself had been so transfixed by Valeria’s opening salvo that she had frozen in place, giving the sphinx even more of an advantage than she had already gained by means of this transformative spell.

As soon as Lexi regained enough awareness of her situation, and its direness, she started hammering away hard at Valeria’s pussy, pounding the sphinx from behind with as much force as she could muster. Unfortunately for Lexi, Valeria’s attentions were not as easily diverted as were hers, and as soon as she restarted fucking the sphinx, Valeria’s pussy began working its magic on her cock almost at once. The sensation of her cock being squeezed and milked from inside an already intensely tight pussy again threatened to overwhelm the futanari’s senses. But, this time Lexi powered through the assailing waves of pleasure, thrusting her cock again and again into Valeria’s greedy cunt.

I got this!

For the first few moments, Lexi believed this. Despite the seemingly eternally mounting pressure she felt building and building within her ultra sensitive prostate with each thrust, the miraculous magic of Anya’s cock ring was keeping Lexi entirely in the game. And, although she had not gotten the sense that Valeria was herself about to fold, the pounding being delivered by Lexi and her spectacular futa cock was mercifully enough to at least somewhat slacken the sphinx’s assault on Luella’s pussy with her tentacle-like tongue — giving the mothgirl just enough breathing room to pull herself back from the edge of her own orgasmic precipice.

Lexi was feeling supremely confident. That is, until Lexi felt something incredibly and luxuriously soft brush against her sensitive pussy lips.

Fuck! I don’t got this!

For all her cockiness in accepting this challenge, Lexi had — foolishly now, she realized — assumed that since her opponent was female, that this was going to be a problem solvable with her futa cock. And, since Anya’s magical cock ring all but ensured that no matter how much stimulation her cock received she would be unable to cum, it had seemed to her like this was a plan that just could not fail. Unfortunately, all of that went out the window as soon as Valeria’s tail caressed her hypersensitive pussy lips. Regardless of how powerful the cock ring’s magic was, Lexi knew very well that its effects were strictly limited to cocks — a point she had proved in blinding detail when she made a certain elf hose herself down with thick ropes of cum after delivering a serious prostate orgasm after fucking the femboy’s tight little asshole.

“Gyaaa!” Lexi shouted, her pussy spasming almost uncontrollably as soon as Valeria’s soft tail slid across her slick folds.

Digging deep within herself, Lexi was somehow able to temporarily dam the orgasmic waters that threatened to burst through the dam of her sanity and flood her entire being in a sea of gooey white bliss. It was only through a supreme act of will and forceful concentration that the young paladin was able to sublimate this now desperate urge of her hypersexual body to cum. However, Lexi knew instantly that a single soft brush of the tail was most certainly not the limit of what Valeria had planned for this second wave of her attack. And, while the futanari’s mind reeled at this realization, her mothkin companion writhed and moaned as the sphinx’s cock-like tongue thrust deep into her cunt, the tip curling perfectly to rub against the sensitive G-spot just behind Luella’s pubic mound.

At this rate, the next time this bitch’s tail TWITCHES, I’ll completely lose it. I was kinda hoping that I wouldn’t have to break out the big guns, but it’s now or never. Either I go for a Hail Mary play and win big, or we all get fucking eaten by this monstrous cunt.

Her decision made, Lexi subvocalized the words for the first spell in the two-stage plan of attack that she had been saving for exactly this kind of emergency contingency situation. The paladin had not shared the details of the plan with any of her companions, as she had been completely confident in her ability to pass this particular challenge without having to resort to this last line of defense. And now, there was no time to explain anything. That being the case, she could only hope that Luella would figure out what was going on in time, and play her part accordingly. Likewise, when the second phase kicked in, Lexi hoped that any blowback affecting Samantha and Danica as they watched from the sidelines would not be too bad.

Futanarization!

The instant the words left Lexi’s lips, a second transformation began to take root in the sphinx’s physiology. Although, this was not one of her doing, and caught the creature completely off guard. Valeria’s clit, which was once again nestled between Luella’s warm lips and being massaged by the mothgirl’s tongue, began to grow. The small pink nub grew thicker and longer, rapidly expanding and inflating from a tiny organ no larger than a bean into a decently girthy six-inch cock. Not only that, but this magical new futa cock which had sprouted from the crest of Valeria’s labia was connected to an equally wondrous new organ that had previously been her womb. In place of a uterus, the sphinx now possessed an enormous heart-shaped prostate, already sloshing with a huge amount of hot and thick cum which could only be produced by a futanari.

“Whaaat!?” Valeria cried, yanking her tongue fee from the tight caress of Luella’s pussy as she arched her back, all four panther claws digging deep into the cushions upon which the threesome fucked.

Displaying an amazing presence of mind and a sexual tenacity far greater than Lexi had any reason to expect, Luella instantly understood the paladin’s plan, and dove face first into the thick cock which had grown out of the clit she had just been licking. In a single motion, the mothgirl deepthroated Valeria’s futa cock, her lips sliding down the entire length of the shaft, burying her nose against the junction of Lexi’s cock and the sphinx’s pussy as the paladin slammed her cock deep into Valeria at the same time.

“Double-attack!” Lexi hooted, hunching forward to pound her cock into the sphinx’s pussy, the tip punching into the temporary futa’s bulging prostate, while Valeria swallowed her entire cock.

Valeria moaned wordlessly, the intense stimulation of two new sexual organs overwhelming her mind and sending her — temporarily at least — into a spiral of sexual bliss. Lexi, however, reined in her confidence, and barreled forward with the second phase of her plan. The Futanarization spell alone might have done the trick, but with the stakes this high, she was taking no such chances. And so, Lexi used almost all of her remaining spell points, committing herself fully to the plan as she intoned the command words for her final spell.

Holy Lust!

12