Chapter 84: Holy Lust, Double-F*ta Style!
1k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A pink haze descended upon the minds of each girl in the chamber, not just the threesome currently fucking each other in the room’s center, but even Samantha and Danica fell under the influence of Lexi’s spell, as its magically induced lust rolled out of her mouth, infecting everyone — herself included — with a pure and abiding craving for pussy and cock which all but erased every other thought from their minds. As one, the five girls all submitted to the storm of erotic fury which had engulfed them, filling the stone chamber with the sounds of lust-filled moaning and the slapping of wet flesh on flesh.

“Ahhh! Yes, yes, yes!” Valeria cried, mindlessly pumping new freshly grown cock as deep into Luella’s tight throat as the mothgirl could take.

As completely consumed with erotic cravings as the sphinx, all four of Luella’s white furry arms groped and massaged Valeria’s supple flesh as she greedily devoured every inch of the temporary futa’s thick cock. “Mmmmffff!” Luella moaned, her mouth stuffed full of cock. Hot as it was to have her mouth and throat filled by the sphinx’s new cock toy, Valeria pumped her own hips up and down, desperate to have her own pussy filled with a tongue, cock, or anything. In that moment, Luella could have cared less what kind of attention her pussy received, or from whom. The only thing she knew was that she had an empty hole that needed filling.

Thankfully for the mothgirl, the waggling white furred hips managed to catch Valeria’s eye. The sphinx promptly buried her own face in the exquisitely soft thatch of fur surrounding Luella’s glistening pink folds, as her tentacle-like tongue plunged between those lips, consummating the mothkin’s desires and filling her cunt to the utmost. As incredible as the sensation was of her cock lodged deep within the hot tight caress of Luella’s throat, Valeria screamed with pleasure, when Lexi’s significantly thicker and longer futa cock rammed back into her sodden cunt, its tip bumping hard against the ultra-sensitive and cum-filled prostate which had suddenly grown within the sphinx where her womb had been.

“Gyaaa!” Valeria called out, the dual pleasure of an overstimulated cock, pussy, and prostate far too much for the sphinx to handle any longer.

Enormous claws popped out of all four of her huge panther paws, the knife-sized hooks shredding the pillows on which the sphinx knelt. The dam holding back her orgasm was rent asunder, opening wide the floodgates leading from her prostate and into the magnificent cock with which she had been gifted. A tidal wave of pleasure tore through the sphinx’s body as a literal torrent of thick white cum poured out of her cock, pumping straight into Luella’s stomach. The mothgirl’s four hands clutched madly at Valeria’s black fur and gray flesh, her throat muscles working to greedily swallow as much of the hot gooey semen as her body was capable of receiving.

Your Attacks Hit!

-11 MP (9/20)

Gah! Lexi’s mind reeled as she read the alert message through the lusty fog still clouding her mind. Even with both of our erotic attacks she STILL almost at half-strength.

Despite the fact that in forcing Valeria to submit to an orgasm, Lexi and her companions had technically passed the test, the futanari paladin had no intention of settling for anything short of a complete mind-break victory. An opponent with this high of an MP pool would surely have a serious amount of hit points as well, and likely some nasty attack strength to go with it — none of which was anything Lexi wanted to risk tangling with if she could avoid it. And, even though Valeria had promised that there would be no physical attack in the event that Lexi passed the test, it was not like her magically supercharged libido would allow anything other than more fucking at this point anyway.

Frantic with erotic furor after having her own orgasm dammed up by her magical cock ring, Lexi flipped Valeria onto her back as soon as it felt like the sphinx’s orgasm was beginning to taper off. Valeria’s cock popped out of Luella’s mouth, thick ropes of white cum dripping from the engorged red piece of meat as it slid out from the tight embrace of the mothgirl’s throat. Strands of cum and spit linked the cock’s tip to Luella’s ruby red lips as the mothkin’s mouth overflowed with the enormous quantity of semen which had just been pumped into her mouth and throat by the sphinx.

“Glaagh!” Luella gurgled, scooping up the rivulets of cum streaming down the sides of her face which flowed from the vacuum created by the sudden absence of the cock in her mouth.

Leaving the mothkin to her own devices, Lexi tore off her cock ring, tossing the magical object carelessly to the side. Stroking Valeria’s futa cock back to life with one hand, Lexi coated her own thick member in the sphinx’s gooey semen, aiming the tip at the inviting pink folds which glistened alluringly between the black furred haunches spread wide and eager. Using the sphinx’s temporary cock as a handle, Lexi pulled herself forward, spearing Valeria’s cunt with her already throbbing cock, plunging down to the root with her first stroke in this new round begun in the missionary position.

While Lexi jerked Valeria’s cock with one hand, her other palm found the sphinx’s generous breast, kneading the incredibly yielding flesh between her fingers as she lightly tweaked the dark purple nipple topping the pert orb. All of this served to completely overload Lexi’s sensorium. The combined erotic stimuli of her own cock buried deep in Valeria’s tight pussy, along with the wonderful feeling of the sphinx’s hard cock in one hand and her soft breast in the other, cut the breaks on Lexi’s orgasmic train.

Sensing that Lexi’s unstoppable orgasm was due to arrive any moment now, Valeria somehow had the presence of mind to jump back on top of Valeria. The mothgirl wrapped her furry white thighs tightly around the sphinx’s face, grinding her sopping wet cunt against Valeria’s open mouth. Needing no prompting, Valeria’s tentacle-like tongue plunged once again into Luella’s pink folds. Although, any moans of pleasure made by the mothkin were dampened by the thick cock that plugged her mouth, as she swallowed the upper half of Valeria’s cock while Lexi pumped the base with her interlocked thumb and forefinger.

Luella was the first of the trio to break under the stupendous amounts of erotic pressure being generated by the triangle of sucking and fucking.

“Mmmfff!” the mothgirl moaned, her pussy spasming wildly around Valeria’s engorged tongue as it continued to pump in and out of Luella’s tight cunt. Her thighs tightened in a stranglehold around the sphinx’s face, clear fluid gushing out of her pussy to fill Valeria’s mouth and coat her pretty face. And still, at no point did Luella’s ruby lips leave Valeria’s hard futa cock. Gripping the sphinx’s body tightly in all four of her hands, Luella locked her mouth even tighter around Valeria’s cock, sucking and slurping for all she was worth as she rode the wave of her own orgasm.

Watching the adorable mothgirl lose her mind in a powerful orgasm while her lips were wrapped tight around a cock was more than Lexi could stand. With one final thrust, the paladin bottomed out as deep into the depths of Valeria’s panther pussy as her futa cock could reach, and unloaded the massive payload of cum which had been roiling inside her all this time. The floodgates of her prostate were thrown wide open as the tidal wave of Lexi’s orgasm took the physical shape of shot after shot of hot gooey cum pumped out of her cock directly into the bottom of Valeria’s tight pussy.

“Haaa!” Lexi cried, as her pulsing cock continued to paint the sphinx’s insides white, thick ropes of cum sending shuddering waves of pleasure coursing through her cock and emanating throughout the entirety of her body.

You’ve Been Hit!

-10 MP (2/12)

Even after the initial wave of her orgasm wore off and Lexi had the presence of mind to mentally clear away the alert message, she was more than a bit shocked to find that her cock was still cumming. Apparently, a fun quirk about her futa biology was that when she used something like the magical cock ring to allow herself to edge without cumming, her prostate somehow managed to overfill itself with even more cum than usual. And, as the “normal” volumes she produced were enough to make her sexual partner look like the star of a bukkake porn video, Valeria’s sloppy cunt did not have a chance of containing the ocean of white goodness Lexi was pouring into it.

The sensation of being so completely and utterly filled to the point where her cunt was literally overflowing with cum combined with the pressure being applied directly to her prostate as well as the continued deepthroating that her magically spawned futa cock was receiving from Luella was enough to tip Valeria over the edge of her orgasmic precipice for the second time that evening. So powerful was the wave which overtook the sphinx that the crest came with complete wordless ecstasy, as her body was rocked by wave after wave of shuddering pleasure. The intensity of the multi-pronged assault on so many of her erogenous zones at once completely overwhelmed Valeria, not only triggering a supremely powerful orgasm, but shredding the last vestige of consciousness to which she clung — sending the sphinx tumbling headlong into the abyss of cum-drunk mindlessness.

Your Attacks Hit!

-11 MP (-2/20)

Before the shudders wracking Valeria’s body had even begun to subside, Lexi pulled her cock free from the sphinx and all but tacked Luella. Lifting up the mothgirl’s hips from the ground, and leaving her upper back pressed flat against the cushions below, Lexi immediately began powerfucking the furry mothgirl in a piledriver position. Luella gripped Lexi’s ankles with her lower two hands, and braced the upper pair against the cushions, franticly pumping her hips up in time with the powerful downward thrusts hammering into her cunt from the lust crazed futanari.

As overstimulated as each of the two girls were, it was small wonder that they were both scarcely a hair’s breadth from yet another orgasm already. Gripping Luella’s extra fluffy ankles in her strong hands, Lexi pulled up on the mothgirl’s legs as she bottomed out inside her cunt with a final jackhammer thrust. Luella wrapped her legs as tightly around the paladin’s slender muscled waist as she could, squeezing Lexi’s obliques with her soft furry thighs while the tight walls of her pussy began to violently spasm around the shaft of Lexi’s thick futa cock.

“Gahhh!” Lexi grunted, her chest heaving with labored breath as her body was overcome with yet another orgasm.

You’ve Been Hit!

-4 MP (-2/11)

At the same time, Luella arched her upper back, throwing her silvery gray hair down against the cushions, her antennae twitching madly as she cried out in ecstatic joy. “Fuuuck!”

Your Attack Hit!

-7 MP (-5/11)

Lexi’s thick cock worked furiously to fill the mothkin’s womb with as much of her futa cum as was possible, with the spasmodic twitching of Luella’s pussy walls actually milking Lexi’s cock and drawing even more of the paladin’s seed into her tight cunt. As the haze of mind-brokenness washed over the pair of lovers, they fell to the cushions in a heap next to the equally insensible sphinx, whose mind they had only just fucked out of her very skull. Together, the three girls lay there panting softly, their bodies all covered in a thin sheen of sweat and stained with cum from at least one futa cock.

As Lexi’s vision began to fade into blackness, her mind receding into its own depths, the last thing the paladin knowingly saw was Samantha and Danica locked into an extremely passionate sixty-nine position. The monk lay on her back, flexing her majestic abs so — despite the vast differences in their heights — that her face could reach the exquisitely tiny elf’s pussy while Danica buried her face between Samantha’s thickly muscled bronze thighs.

14