2
652 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the blink of an eye, she had awoken to find herself alone, with Susan pulling the covers away from her and urging her out of bed and into the carriage, as Cherry had failed to wake up without the assistance of her usual digital alarm clock. Thus, missing breakfast and lunch.

With a new ID card in hand, one that required a droplet of blood from her fingertip, that held barely any information, she wondered as to how accurate the information was.

 

-

Name: Cherry

Sex: Female

Age: 18

[Virgin]

-

 

 

"Why does it think I'm 18?" 

 

 

[Cherry: Lvl 2->3]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +6->7% attraction and desire

 

 

"Also, what kind of system is this? I get that skills increase in proficiency when practiced and used... But the level increases when I engage in debauchery with others?"

 

Having no one to answer her questions, she kept to herself within the deepest corner of the caravan, hugging her knees under the cloak that now belonged to her. With its hoody up and concealing her eyes, she shot a glance over to the others who were equally minding their own business. With half of the wagon being women who wore plain clothing like her own, and the other half being men clad in tight leather clothing, belts and latches that honestly tickled one of her fetishes and kinks, Cherry decided to spend the time by tickling and drawing circles around her little pearl below. Seeing as no one was able to see her due to the cloak covering her entirety, and the consistent rumbling and bumping of the wagon upon the uneven path, Cherry's slender fingers were soon digging in and scraping the topside of her tunnels out.

 

After a few climaxes of debauchery, she began to panic as she realized her pheromones were running wild, evident from the constantly stirring and shifting of legs besides her. The lady seated next to her, although being asleep due to boredom, had dropped her head onto Cherry's shoulder as her nose continues to inhale the sweet scent that sent her into a wild wet dream.

As for the others stuck within the same wagon, they were confused as to why they were suddenly so turned on and horny. Through the tight leather, Cherry even caught glimpses of the men's cocks stiffening in an attempt to fulfil their purposes in life.

 

As someone who had access to the internet, and its glorious library of porn, smut, doujin and cultured art, Cherry was naturally curious and wasn't someone completely oblivious to sex, but was still an untouched virgin both then and now. Whilst she was mostly interested in men, their muscles, abs, and sexy pecs, she now found herself eyeing up both men and women whilst finger-fucking herself.

Seeing as the women of this world didn't wear bras, she had a clear view of their tits perking up and poking through the soft cotton materials, whilst the men were awkwardly shifting their legs around, trying to ease the suffering of their erections, which only presented the girl with greater amounts of eye candy as they all remained oblivious to her debauchery.

 

The lady beside her, her soft hazel hair fell over Cherry's torso as her hand equally fell into her lap. Seeing the little pink flush upon her cheeks, she couldn't help but wonder if she was feigning slumber, pretending so that she could remain within her current position and enjoy her enticing fragrance. 

Knocking her head back against the wood, and breathing extremely close to the girl's ear, she whispered.

 

"Hey, if you're awake, why don't you do something with your hands?"

 

Seeing the women's breathing suddenly choke out of tempo, Cherry grinned as she pulled the oversized cloak meant for a man over the girl's arm, concealing it. Without fully opening her eyes, she peeked out to see her arm hidden from the rest of the riders. Licking her lips, her hand began to explore inside the cave, poking, teasing, groping and enjoying Cherry's lovely breasts before sliding down and entering under her skirt and into her pussy.

She hadn't a clue as to what was overcoming her, as she usually preferred men, but she found herself wanting to taste Cherry's sweet juices. Greatly enticed by her pheromones and [Charm] the girl began to work like a slave, mining, digging and shovelling out as much as she could out of the tunnels. All the while, Cherry continued to bite her lips, swallowing the whimpers of pleasure, the sweet moans down her throat to ensure their little debauchery remained hidden from the others.

After all, she enjoyed sex and pleasure, but she didn't desire to become a whore or a prostitute. And as much as she desired cock, something long and hard to poke her womb, she couldn't bring herself to trust the rough looking men to keep their mouths shut from spreading rumours and possibly ruining her image.

Since she hadn't yet figured out the norms and accepted values within this strange world, she banked on the fact that females would remain quiet as to protect their dignities and virtues, hoping that the history books her schools had forced her through were true, that virginities were sacred and held great worth.

If so, it was best to meet a nobleman at the very least. Someone who could provide her with food and safety.

 

Seeing as her new friend had voiced no complaints or demands at all, Cherry continued to enjoy her fingers exploring her sloppy pussy for hours without end, stopping only when it was night fall, and the caravan had to stop upon the road side.

 

 

..

 

 

During the night, the passengers had to sleep in bedrolls all around the wagons, acting as both shield and alarm system for the precious cargo that travelled with them to their destination. Fidgeting around within her own bedroll, Cherry failed to locate the girl who had been serving her like a princess. Unable to sleep, sexually frustrated with a pussy that sorely ached, she crept out to enjoy the fresh air of the night. Only to find herself still inflicted with boredom, from being unable to surf the internet, to enjoy anime and art, and the loss of purpose. Perhaps it was truly copium, her constant desire to masturbate, a mechanic to stop herself from breaking down again, an addiction to pleasure that acted like a drug, to sway her mind away from the sudden loss of her old life.

 

Having done a silent circle around the campsite, she caught sight of the merchant who had the wagon all to himself. With nothing else better to do, until they reached the supposed duchy, she crept into the wagon like a cat would to its prey. Eyeing up the natural stiffy that occurred when men slept. Using the man's own tunic to conceal his eyes, literally pulling the top up and over his entire face, the man jolted back to the living, awaking in a panic as he feared himself having been kidnapped.

 

The strange, yet delicious feeling of his cock being tended to, stroked by unbelievably soft and smooth fingers that were covered in spit made him freeze as his panic quickly turned into excitement.

As a man who focused entirely on making money, working day in and day out, and having suspected his wife to have been cheating on him regularly without tending to his needs, he was greatly starved for sex, and was entirely willing.

However, before he could remove his tunic from his face, the slimy hand caught him, stopping him in his tracks.

 

"Remove the blindfolds, and you'll never know who I am, nor will I ever do this again for you. Got it?"

 

"Y-yes! Yes! Anything, just continue! I'm close!" Within the man's mind, he was even willing to shower the mystery women with silver if she demanded it.

 

Having received permission, Cherry no longer felt so guilty for having her way with him, instead, she now sped up her jerks as her soft tender fingers spun circles around the head like a vortex, copying the porn videos she had watched in secrecy. Seeing the man shiver, twitch and buckle his hips, she leant down and give his cock a lick, slurping her tongue against the bottom before dragging it up and sucking upon the tip.

Unable to hold himself any longer, even though he was fervently praying that such pleasure would last forever, the man climaxed and shot his cum into Cherry's mouth. As it came without warning, she immediately pulled her head out and spat the sperm out, spitting back onto his twitching cock as her hands continued to stroke and pull, sending the man into heaven.

She frowned as the remnant after taste lingered upon her tongue. "Bitter and salty..." Gathering up her saliva again, she spat more of her spit onto the man's cock that was still shivering and twitching. Watching in curiosity as his hips buckled, legs spasmed and chest heaved.

 

The mixture of saliva and sperm that now slathered all over his cock and family jewels acted as slime as her fingers continued to carass his dick, endorsing it, encouraging it to cum again and again as the little strings continued to fire out in lesser degrees.

 

[Cherry: Lvl 4->5]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +10% attraction and desire

[Reflexology] (New)
Passive effect: +5% pleasure with sexual contact

 

"A new skill? So, I unlock new skills at intervals of 5?"

 

Taking her attention away from the system and back towards the penis that was now a slimy floppy noodle, every time she pulled and tugged, another shot of sperm squirted out. "Oops... Sorry." Finally letting go of the manhood, and allowing it to recover, the man had fallen unconscious due to the aggressive pleasure that slammed into his weak mental. Swiping the sperm off her hands and onto his clothing, making it look like a wet dream of sorts, she absconded from the wagon and returned to her bedroll.

Having never been touched so tenderly and amazingly by a women, as his own wife seldom allowed entry into her legs, and when she did, she was a complete dead-lay, like a fish. The man couldn't even form any comprehensive thought or desire to find out the identity of his night visitor. And with a caravan that neared over a hundred people travelling in a group, he probably was destined to fail if he tried.

 

 

 

Finding it incredibly strange that her lust was sated without even touching herself. Realizing that the system was effecting her hormones, and spurring her into such debauchery.

 

After tiptoeing around the many snoring men and women, she found her bedroll being warmed by the girl before, who was fidgeting around underneath. Clearly, she was fingering herself as the portion of the covers between her hips were bopping up and down. To surprise the girl, Cherry bent down and kissed the girl, sending her tongue into her mouth and dominating it.

"What's your name?"

"M-May..."

"Do you want me-" Before she could finish her question, May was already pulling on Cherry's sleeves, urging her into the bedroll that was becoming quite cosy. Embracing the smaller girl into her bosom, Cherry wrapped her legs around the girl and treated her like a body-pillow. Merely allowing May to continue fingering herself as she now enjoyed the softness of the marshmallows pushed against her cheeks, and the sweet pheromones that tickled her lust.

 

Whilst she was close to falling asleep, whilst her friend continued to masturbate to her body, Cherry quickly recalled the system and decided it was worth levelling her skills, just in case they were required later on. As such, May squirmed in ecstasy as the longer fingers dug into her soft flower, joining hers in plunging and pillaging the honey out, scraping and stroking her walls as pleasure flooded her mind with dopamine. Yanking her face out of her cleavage, Cherry plucked her chin up and stole her lips yet again, dipping her tongue in and conquering her mouth.

 

Receiving such attention and sweet caress, Mary climaxed into their fingers as Cherry plunged her orgasm-soaked fingers into May's mouth, catching her tongue and forcing her to taste her own nectar before stealing the flavour away with her tongue.

 

 

After the after glow ended, May was muzzling into her cleavage like a puppy.

 

"Do you have any friends or family?"

"No..."

 

"From now on, stick with me okay?"

"Mhmm~"

 

 

Cherry sighed in relief, wondering if it was the right decision to befriend the girl. Persuading herself that having another person with her would increase her chances and likelihood at surviving within this foreign world.

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

[Cherry: Lvl 4]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +10% attraction and desire

[Reflexology] 
Passive effect: +5->6% pleasure with sexual contact

9