3
485 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long week of steady travel without disruption, filled with plenty of masturbation, self pleasure and debauchery with both the merchant and May on a nightly basis, Cherry was once again sitting within the corner of the wagon and touching herself under Paul's cloak.

All the while, she continued to eavesdrop on the random conversation topics the others would sporadically strike up to kill time. Being a faithful student, like a sponge, she absorbed up as much trivia as she could. However, as the exchanges were made between commoners and mercenaries who weren't privy to the inner-workings of the kingdom, most of the subjects were quite honestly mundane in nature.

 

  • This herb, that herb, is edible and not poisonous if eaten in this or that way.
  • The new baron Asai Trichia is apparently extremely young and handsome, but seeing as he was already surrounded by beautiful women upon each shoulder, any hope of attracting his attention was close to zero.
  • Talks of rising tension between the humans and the elves, between Del Lagos and Via Marea.
  • Rumours of orphans and street urchins disappearing from alleyways and back streets, no one knows what has happened to them.
  • Thanks to a rising hero, the pathways between the baronies and counties have been cleared of bandits, as the man has been exclusively hunting them down with a vengeance.

 

Sliding an extra finger inside, lubricating it with copious amounts of her own cloudy liquids as she continued to scratch that little itch that caused her breathing to rise.

 

"Is she okay?" 

"Y-yeah, she's fine, just a little motion sickness from the long journey." May seated a little forward, using her own body to conceal her friend who was incredibly close to climax number 69 in a row.

"Ahem* Alright, so as I was saying. To catch yourself a fine man, you should always carry around a handkerchief that has a fresh dose of your sweetest and purest fragrance. Drop it on purpose, allow the man to pick it up for you, thinking that it was luck and fate and what not. Then BAM! Catch him and make him yours-" The more senior looking woman leaned in close to deliver her last piece of advice. "Once he is yours, the easiest way to make sure he is satisfied with you, and so his eyes won't wander around to other flowers, is to make sure his stomach is always fed, and his balls are always empty. Keep that in mind, and your future husband will be heads over heels for you."

May continued to nod as she accepted the strange advice as if it were a holy scripture.

 

Being close enough to Cherry, she was the only person who could feel and notice her shivering and twitching, the others weren't privy to such information as the constant rumbling and bumpy wagon ride left them within the dark. Although, even without visual and audio clues, the men were once again constantly rearranging their cocks, whilst the women who were now catching sight of the bulging outlines were chuckling and giggling.

 

..

 

Snapping the entire group out of their conversations, the wagon came to a stop as the horses pulling them halted. Having arrived at their destination much quicker than anticipated, due to the merchant being being completely energized compared to normal, and being more gracious with sharing his resources such as food and drink, rather than being stingy and focusing on profits, the caravan enjoyed a much smoother and faster journey due to increased morale.

Seeing as everyone else was departing from the wagon, to travel on foot, to enter the county, Cherry and May naturally followed along.

 

"I don't know who it was, but thank you for the memories! Good luck with your future endeavours, may our paths cross again, Goddess with you." The merchant's eyes scanned over all the women, making them feel incredibly strange as they hadn't a single clue as to what he was referring to.

With everyone off his wagons, his caravan made its way to another guard post that was dedicated to checking and reporting deliveries, leaving the women to enter through the gatehouse that was swiftly checking their identification cards. Without much trouble at all, as they barely spent a single glance at her card, Cherry and May found themselves inside the city.

 

"Welcome to Valencia county, do us all a favour and stay out of trouble."  The guards continued to repeat, reading their script without much emotion as the women were quickly ushered through.

 

Having not a clue as to what to do, Cherry soon caught sight of a platoon of medieval knights, clad in full armour, riding upon their horses with banners, clearly indicating them to be in the service of the noble house.

Observing and inspecting their demeanour, and finding their stoicism and chivalry to be extremely endearingly attractive. Cherry lost herself to her thoughts as she wondered as to why they were approaching her position. Feeling the constant tug upon her sleeve, she shot a glance over to May to only then notice the dozen other women to be curtsying, lifting their dresses, rags and aprons slightly.

 

Mistaking her inaction to be an indication of her peerage, that she was a noble and thus wasn't required to perform the correct etiquette, the head knight dismounted as his horse began to smell and lick Cherry's hand.

Having had no experience in dealing with horses directly, both within this world and within modern day Earth, she found the powerful beast to be adorable and cute, which led her into stroking its ears and mane.

 

"My lady, I've never seen Henry allow a stranger to touch it before, he usually bites-" Before he could finish admiring the courage the woman had in touching the 500KG war horse that could easily bite her hand off like a carrot, his cheeks went red as he noticed his trusty mount had a boner and was wagging it around shamelessly. Hearing his lads laugh, he quickly pulled out an handkerchief and swiftly cleaned Cherry's fingers of the saliva.

Pausing in shock, when he realized just how soft, smooth and clean her fingers were. 

In a world where the women of common class were expected to till the soil, the farms, gather water and cook, naturally the skin upon their hands had no choice but to toughen and thicken, filling with calluses throughout. However, Cherry's hands were pristine, so much so, he had never met a lady with skin as smooth and peerless as hers. Which in truth, was thanks to modern day skin care, facial masks, moisturizers and baby-oil.

 

As someone who enjoyed plenty of soap and love-drama, Cherry could easily tell that the knight before her was quite stricken with her appearance, as such, she decided to play. Slowly pulling her hand away as if she were shy and turning slightly, enjoying the shock upon his face as he realized his folly. Which only increased the laughter and jeering from his lads, who were evidently close enough to the man to banter with.

 

"F-forgive me my lady, I'm not usually like this, I don't know what came over me..." Adjusting his posture, and swiping his cape off his shoulder to reveal the insignia upon his arm, he performed a little bow. "I am Christopher Valencia, son of Count Henry Valencia, the lord of this territory. May I be honoured with hearing your name?"

 

The ladies who were watching from the side-lines, as if they were blessed with front row seats to a romance-show, murmured and exchanged whispers. If Cherry who they knew as a commoner was able to land a noble's son, at basically love at first sight, then their own dreams and hopes wouldn't be too far fetched either.

 

May quickly whispered into Cherry's ears, a gentle reminder of sorts to assist her. Something that only added to the man's misunderstanding as he believed the smaller lady to be a personal maid of sorts.

 

"My lord, a pleasure to meet you. I'm Cherry."

 

"..."

 

The nobleman waited, wondering as to why she hadn't revealed her household's name.

 

"Cherry? From?"

 

Seeing the confusion upon the man's face replace his desire to court her, she pulled out her identity card to show the man. Which only made the man fall into greater confusion. After a dozen seconds of awkward silence, a man from the guard house hopped on over and updated the man of the group of women's identity and situation.

 

"I-I see... Well, Cherry, my manor is hiring, would you be interesting in entering my employ?"

 

"Working for a count's son? Someone who seems to be highly interested in me? That's much better than I thought..." As she was honestly aiming for a rich merchant's son or even a baron, to become a thing with, being recruited directly by a count's son was honestly a stroke of luck. With such thoughts, she quickly nodded her head twice, before grabbing and pulling May's arm along. "I'm interested, but you must also hire this girl!"

Christopher frowned a little, as his eyes scrutinized the plain looking hazel haired women, who was only good for the size of her breasts that were disproportionate to her frame. However, as a noble man of high peerage, he could easily afford to hire another maid from his own monthly allowance, and thus reluctantly nodded.

 

With a desire to conquer the beauty who turned out to be of commoner status, his mindset shifted from marrying her, to having her as a mistress, someone to warm his bed. After all, she was only a commoner right? How hard could it be to make her fall in love with him? A few luxurious meals, dresses, jewelleries later and he was certain Cherry would be naked within his bed, desiring his seed.

Within Cherry's mind, she was equally sizing up her prey, quite excited in fact, that she was about to utilize every trick within the book to capture his heart, to make him swoon all over her, to marry her even if she wasn't a noblewomen, and thus came with no lineage benefits akin to alliances.

 

 

To everyone else, who was still enjoying the show, they believed the two to have fallen in love due to their eyes being locked in sight for so long. Which only fuelled their own desires to catch a fine nobleman's son of their own.

 

"My lady, would you like to ride with me?" Having finished his usual patrols around the city, to show his face around the common people to ensure they knew they were cared for by the noble family that ruled over them, his priorities now lay compeltely in capturing her heart and body. "Women are simple creatures after all, a knight in shining armour, sharing a ride with him on his mighty horse, who wouldn't love that right?"

 

Cherry instantly accepted, as she was helped up and onto the horse that actually lowered himself to assist her climb. "[Charm] also effects animals?"

 

Mary was happily plucked up by one of his knights, shyly thanking the man who appeared equally shy.

As both women were embraced by knights, seating at the front, Cherry gave the ladies who had been enjoying the live-drama a little wave, as she was sure that the knights were on their best behaviour most likely due to the large group of women scrutinizes their every move and word. Gossip and rumours that were on the verge of spilling and entering into the taverns, similar to paparazzi from Earth.

 

 

"We're making the way back to my home now, it'll be around 30 minutes, do inform me if your bottom aches." Trying to be considerate to the commoner who's bottom would become sore from the rough ride, as she was most likely untrained in horsemanship, Christopher began to lead his knights back.

 

All the while, Cherry's eyes were wide open in surprise, as if she were sitting on a vibrating dildo, her crotch was being stimulated as her underwear began to dampen. Unable to control herself, she enjoyed the arm that wrapped around her waist tightly, whilst her hips began to sneakily grind in motion. Which only led Christopher into growing a tent of his own, which only made him uncomfortable as his metal plated cock blocked him from enjoying the soft ass in front of it. So close, yet so far, truly. However, her pheromones and lust easily entered his system, gradually making him hot and horny as his arm instinctively tightened around her waist, greatly tempted by the two soft melons just above it.

 

Now recalling and reciting maths, language and holy scriptures, Christopher did his utmost to stop his rising lust. All the while, Cherry had already enjoyed her first climax, and there was still a dozen more minutes left of the glorified vibrator.

 

 

 

[Cherry: Lvl 4]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +10% attraction and desire

[Reflexology] 
Passive effect: +10% pleasure with sexual contact

 

 

 

 

Insight:

Cherry hasn't actually managed to accept the world, to accept reality, she's actually torn as she greatly misses the modern world and all of its wonderful technological conveniences. The constant desire to engage in debauchery is her coping mechanism, similar to people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol, escapism.

8