4
449 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dismounting from his trusty horse, Christopher awkwardly shifted his groins around as his cock was trying to escape from the steel groin-guard before it. Before the man could assist his latest catch dismount, a noblewoman who sported a light shade of blonde hair that fell across her bosom and hips and blue dazzling eyes latched onto the man's ears, yanking him away from the horse that was whacking its erection around.

 

"Christ! How hard can it be to sit your dumb ass down and perform your duty! Who raised you to be like this? It's all your father's fault isn't it!" 

"Ahk! Mother stop, please!"

 

As the woman continued to yank his ear around, his knights all dismounted before paying respect to the madam of the house, Countess Caroline. Meanwhile, doing their best to control their emotions from showing, in fear of receiving such belittling punishment even though they were all grown men.

In the midst of her nagging and pulling, a dozen more noble ladies emerged out of the manor with maids in tow. The lot of them quickly surrounded Christopher as they fawned and tried to help the man, in an attempt to one up the others and gain favour.

 

As she hadn't a single clue as to what the fuck was going on, Cherry continued to watch whilst she remained stuck upon the horse that happily kept her hostage, by refusing to lower himself like prior. Perhaps it was her sky blue eyes and brilliantly soft blonde hair that swayed upon the gentle breeze, her healthy complexion and flawless soft and healthy skin that glistened due to her afterglow, that the countess caught sight of the woman.

 

"Son, explain, who is that."

Her errant son, who had once again decided to escape the tea party she held, which involved 10 potential marriage partners that consisted of well educated daughters from counts, viscounts and baron noble houses, who were all there to compete over his hand in marriage. Was for some weird reason, not just training his sword, but had brought home an unknown woman?

 

"Mother, that is Cherry, she's from Trichia barony, one of the destroyed villages..."

"A village? A baron's daughter then?"

 

Catching onto the countess' focus, all 10 noble ladies were all scrutinizing Cherry, glaring and inspecting her every inch, sending little pins and needles into her skin as yet another competitor has seemingly arrived.

 

"N-no mother, she's of common peerage. She is to become a maid."

Nodding her head in understanding, the countess finally relinquished the man's ear, allowing him to rub it tenderly as the soreness continued to linger.

 

"Cecelia!"

 

A maid, dressed in a uniform that was evidently of higher quality broke out from her shadow.

 

"Take her in, train her and do the usual."

 

"Yes Ma'am."

 

Deliberately annoying the other women, to make it abundantly clear that he had no desire to wed or bed them, as they were honestly quite boring within his mind. Christopher beat his own knight over to assist Cherry off his horse, purposefully carrying her within a princess carry and even performing a little spin to twirl her around. As someone who was still sore from her constant bullying and teasing, having destroyed her own pussy into a tender state, Cherry yelped as she worried around her underwear being exposed, clutching her skirt to prevent her liquids from leaking and showing.

Mistaking her blush as a women's crush upon their man, the 10 noble ladies regained their desire to bully the new maid at the nearest possible chance.

Something the Countess was taking note of, as it was a show of their character after all.

 

 

Being princess carried into the manor, Cherry was afforded a clear view of the noble women glaring at her, and whilst they hadn't a clue as to its meaning, Cherry gave them all the double peace sign, accepting their challenge. "Come at me you bitches! I know taekwondo!"

 

Honestly, it was a shame that she wasn't a noble, as Christopher was finding her character to be refreshingly fun, unlike the other ladies who would sit around drinking tea and nibbling on miniature biscuits like a squirrel. "What a shame, really." 

He wasn't sure why, but out of all the possible choices he could chose to flirt with, the girl within his arms was making his heart race, her soft smooth legs and the gentle aroma that enticed him. "Get a grip! Conquer her! Don't let her conquer you!" As a count's son, a powerful and rich man, he had an ego and dignity befitting such peerage.

Having marched deep into the manor, and away from his mother and her entourage's sight, he finally allowed Cherry to walk on her own two feet. Which had been turned to mush and noodles, due to the massive vibrator that had been attacking the space between her thighs. Due to such, she instantly staggered and fell into his chest, planting her cheeks and her soft blonde hair into his face. 

His heart thumped, paused and resumed. Realizing he had once again lost himself to her charms, he quickly pushed the woman into Cecelia's hold before turning and marching away. 

 

"Well... You sure do have a way of enticing men huh?"

Cherry's sky blue eyes met her dull brown gems in confusion.

"What, you think you're the first commoner entering our employ in hopes of seducing the count's son? Think again girl." Turning and marching off into a different direction, she gave one last command to both Cherry and Mary who had been entirely quiet. "Come, be quiet, mind you manners, don't touch anything unless told to, and follow me."

 

 


 

 

Having spent a week cramming training, discipline and manners into their brains, May and Cherry now found themselves dressed as maids, and simply standing alongside the dining room hall like decorative art.

"Not exactly how I imagined... But I guess this is better than starving out there, or working as a barmaid within a tavern." Trying to imagine just how horny the men would become, in response to her passives that she were still trying to figure out how exactly to control, as the feelings and notions were still quite fleetingly vivid.

Within the corner of her heart, she felt incredibly grateful to May, for shouldering the burden of all heavy duty work, in hopes that Cherry could retain the softness and smoothness of her skin. Resulting in her own hands becoming rough as stone, undesired by men who wouldn't want such scratchy calluses to touch their man hoods.

 

..

 

"Where's the Countess?" Whilst the Count was always out, governing their businesses and deals in Einhoren, the capital city of Del Lagos. The Countess would seldom miss a meal with her beloved son, as such, Cherry found it quite weird that Christopher was quietly partaking of his meal on his lonesome. Seeing as the ever so strict head maid Cecelia was no where to be seen, and the other maids lingering around to be quite young and innocent themselves, Cherry eloquently approached the man and calmly offered her services.

 

"My lord, your shoulders appear to be quite stiff, I know a few massaging routines that could help solve that. Would you permit me?"

 

Christopher shivered, as the ASMR entered his mind and reminded him of his earlier lust towards the beauty. Seeing her dressed as a maid, and act so submissively, he couldn't help but feel a little tingle down in his groins. An innate desire to conquer a woman who would strive to serve him. However, he had yet to find the chance to charm the woman, as he had been swarmed with tea parties and lunch dates with the other noble ladies who were fighting over him.

 

Having done her research, whenever she was ordered to organize and clean the mansion's library, other than a count's son, the only ducal family within the kingdom had given birth to only women, and thus provided no men to court. With this in mind, Cherry now decided Christopher to be her best and only option, having already compared him to the many other men out there, and finding him to be of liking.

Seeing him nod, trying to conceal his feelings or emotions, Cherry's soft hands began to grope his shoulders. Tenderly stroking and massing the muscle definition before tending to his neck. Each and every slither of her soft fingers sent shivers into his mind as serotonin pleasured him, making him erect as he slowly continued to partake of his dinner.

Thankfully, he had a large wide table to conceal his lower half, or Cherry would've easily noticed his rising lust.

 

Seeing as the maids were all standing behind her, meters away and weren't privy to her machinations, Cherry deliberately took a single step forward to push her soft cushy breasts into his back. With no bra underneath the soft cotton uniform that consisted of only a black dress and an apron, her erect perky nipples were poking into the man's back. With her pheromones rising as her desire to eat the man rose, Christopher and Cherry both began to slow and slur as their mutual desires to mate lingered within their little bubble.

Becoming greatly horny, enjoying the quiet whimpering ASMR from behind, and the soft melons pushing into him, as well as the smooth beautiful hands that were groping his chest from above, Christopher accidently dropped one of his spoons, one meant for dessert.

 

"I'll get it for you my lord~"

 

He shivered and froze as he gulped down the urge to bend her over the table, to perform acts he had only read about within novels, books and reports. To ravage her body, to consume her as dessert like strawberries and cream, he instantly climaxed the moment Cherry deliberately dragged her fingers across his legs, across his thighs and over his cock. Dampening his trousers as she rose back to her prior position, smirking victoriously.

 

 

 

[Cherry: Lvl 4->5]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +10% attraction and desire

[Reflexology] 
Passive effect: +10% pleasure with sexual contact

[Time Stop]
Active: Stops time for 3 seconds

 

 

"Interesting, so it's based on climaxes? I don't even have to engage in intercourse with people to level up? Amazing~

W-wait, what's that? [Time Stop]!?"

 

The instant her brain desired to utilize the skill, her intent was clear enough to activate it. A sudden feeling of emptiness entered her heart as mana was spent, whilst the grand clock within the dining hall stopped swinging its pendulum for 3 seconds, before resuming again.

 

"Oh my fucking sweet baby Jesus, this skill is incredible!"

 

For some weird reason, ignoring the wet patch upon his groins as he placed a handkerchief over his lap to prevent crumbs and sauces from touching his attire, Christopher shivered in fright once more as strange sensations sporadically assaulted his nipples, penis and ears.

 

In truth, Cherry was now abusing her newly acquired skill, utilizing the 3 second windows to bite his ears, pinch his nipples, and jerk his cock twice each chance. Finding it endearingly exciting that the man would feel the sensations assault him in a single moment the instant the skill ended.

 

 

"A-amazing..."

 

 

Doing his utmost to retain his noble stoicism, an image worthy of his peerage, Christopher endured the erection that refused to go down, that continued to twitch and climax through his meal even after the main was finished and dessert was served.

Whatever thoughts of dominating and making Cherry his mistress was now lost, now he wanted to escape from the woman, as she was clearly too much for him to handle.

With only massaging his shoulders, he was climaxing, twitching and squirming within his chair. Praying to the Goddess that it would end, as his family treasury, his balls were emptying out rapidly...

 

 

 

 

[Cherry: Lvl 5]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +10% attraction and desire

[Reflexology] 
Passive effect: +10% pleasure with sexual contact

[Time Stop]
Active: Stops time for 3->5 seconds

 

 

 

6