Official Amelia Patreon Launch!
4.9k 10 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sup motherfuckers,

Amelia: The Level Zero [Hero]'s patreon is officially launched this week! Currently, I am offering 15 chapters ahead for $10 patrons and 3 chapters ahead for $5 patrons, but I could increase the tiers in the future. Otherwise, for now, this is what it offers.

Why should you patron to me, you may ask? Well, if you patron to me, you can help fuel my art addiction. And trust me, my art addiction needs a lot of fuel before it can be satiated. If you're a reader of my other work, Salvos, you would know very well that I love commissioning art. In fact, I have oftentimes included drawings into various parts of my stories.

Don't believe me? Well... here's a character sheet of Amelia, with the facial expressions of the Level Zero [Hero]. It was commissioned before the story even started. I spent money on this before I even knew what I wanted from the story, which results in a few minor errors such as the blue and black aura. It shouldn't be blue and black, but instead white. A few things had changed since then, and she also looks a bit younger than I hoped as she's supposed to look like she's in her early twenties, but I still think FuyuDust should be praised for this fantastic design he concocted.

 

Anyway, that is enough bragging about art which I didn't even draw. It's the start of the month, and the story is still hot and fresh, so it would be best to patron now.

Support my art addiction and read up to 15 chapters ahead here:

MelasDelta is creating Web Serials / Web Comics | Patreon

151