Amelia Book 1 is now out on Amazon KU and Audible!
814 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

IT'S FINALLY OUT!

Amelia the Level Zero Hero Book 1 is now available on Amazon KU and Audible for your reading and listening pleasure!

I am so excited about this release. First of all, I have Mare Trevathan who narrated Blue Mage Raised by Dragons and Godking's Legacy— two RoyalRoad classics— as the narrator of the audiobook. Secondly, I have taken into account the feedback and critique I received while posting there, and I have made edits to hopefully make the story better for the book release. I have added about 5,000 words of new scenes, and I have removed like 3,000 words of fluff as well. I have also had the book proofread and whatnot for its release, so hopefully that caught most of the typos and mistakes...

Since you guys have already read the story, please check it out and give it a rating or a review. You don't need to buy the book to rate or review it. If I get 100 ratings by the end of the week, I'll post extra chapters for Amelia over the weekend for both Patreon and Public!

Of course, if you have Kindle Unlimited, give it a download. It's free that way. And if you can afford it, consider giving it a buy as well. Seriously, the ebook is being self-published by myself. Unlike other RoyalRoad authors, I did not opt to go with a big indie publisher, so I hope you guys would be willing to support me and give the book a try <3

And if the book does well, I'll commission even more art. Look at this!

And look at what I have as a WIP too!

And this was all for book 1! I have book 2 covers in the works too...

I have big things planned for Amelia if the book does well on Amazon. So please, support me and rate/review/download/buy the books on Amazon and Audible now! A chapter will be posted soon in a few hours... but please check out Amelia Book 1 on Amazon KU and Audible to support me!

Kindle: Amelia The Level Zero Hero Book 1: An OP MC Isekai LitRPG - Kindle edition by Lewis, V.A., Delta, Melas. Humor & Entertainment Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Audible: Amelia the Level Zero Hero: A LitRPG Adventure by V.A. Lewis - Audiobook - Audible.com

17