Chapter 29: A Night To Be Remembered
1.1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the way to school, Ichigo met with Chad who asked him why he had not been attending classes lately. Ichigo explained to him the reason for his absence as he also told him about his encounter with a similar monster like the one they had before which resulted in him getting hurt.

“If you ever need my help, just ask,” Chad said to Ichigo after hearing his story and confirming that he was physically alright at the moment.

“I will,” Ichigo said because how could he forget about Chad’s effective and cool-looking fullbring powers?

The two of them soon reached the school as the classes were about to start. Orihime was quite pleased to see Ichigo in the classroom as she rushed towards him to ask whether he was doing alright or not.

“What happened to our shy Orihime? How could she talk to that orange head bastard instead of me? Did that guy seduce my love?” Chizuru said as she saw Orihime interacting with Ichigo with a smile on her face.

Hearing Chizuru’s words Tatsuki’s eyes shook a little as she saw the two of them interacting cheerfully. She bit her lips slightly as whispered to herself lightly “That’s how it should be…”

“You said something?” Chizuru asked as she heard a small whispering sound escape Tatsuki’s lips.

“It’s nothing,” Tatsuki said as Chizuru soon lost interest in her and went back to staring daggers at Ichigo for stealing the love of her life, Orihime.

Chad noticed the fluctuating gaze of Tatsuki as she looked towards Ichigo and Orihime but kept his wandering thoughts to himself. The class soon started and with that everyone soon got busy.

After school was over Orihime asked Ichigo whether he would come for training today or not because she felt that he would still be quite injured but when she heard that he would be coming she beamed with happiness and bid him goodbye as she walked towards her home in a delighted mood while anticipating about how her training with Ichigo today would go.

An hour and a half later Ichigo arrived at Orihime’s house and the two of them went to Urahra’s shop together. When they reached the shop the two of them met Urahara who was playing cards with himself.

Noticing Ichigo, Urahara turned his head towards him as he said “I heard from Yoruichi what happened to you…that was not very wise of you Kurosaki Kun and I hope that you learn from this experience and do not repeat such a thing without being adequately prepared,”

“Yeah, I understand…Sorry for worrying you,” Ichigo said to which Urahara nodded while smiling as he shouted Yoruichi’s name. “Yoruichi! The kids are here for the training,” and before long Yoruichi in her cat form popped up in the room.

She stretched her body before saying “Alright, Let’s go.”

With that their training started once again after a gap of two days. Orihime was making steady progress with sensing her spiritual pressure these days. She told Yoruichi that she was able to see transparent figures moving around her from time to time which meant that she was already able to see signs of spiritual beings.

This was a good thing for her and Yoruichi advised her to increase the intensity of her training as her body seemed to be ready for it now.

Whereas on Ichigo’s side, he was just waiting for Orihime’s turn to get over while sending a few shots of Shakkaho from time to time. It could be said that he had already mastered Shakkaho by now and Yoruichi also agreed with his thinking.

Orihime’s training session got over after a while and her body was finally free for Ichigo to go all out on.

“Kurosaki kun…I’m ready,” Orihime said in a soft voice. A part of her was looking forward to being bound again by Ichigo after all this time.

The spell was cast and Orihime’s body was all bounded up and this time it was much stronger than ever before. Yoruichi too noticed this and was impressed by his development.

If the two of them noticed it then how could Ichigo not? He gave the credit of his improvement in performing ‘Sei’ to his battle with Grand Fisher as that time he was made to use the spell to his then-considered limit in order to hold Grand Fisher for however long possible in order to save Karin’s life.

The training continued for an hour as more of it would make Ichigo feel like he was torturing her considering the amount of sweat that was accumulating on her forehead. Though even after all this exhaustion there was a pleasant smile on her face as if she wanted more of it unfortunately for her, Ichigo wasn’t able to interpret her inner feelings.

After having dinner with everyone like usual Ichigo walked Orihime back to her home and this time he went a bit further and grabbed her hand. Orihime was surprised by this development but she was fully in agreement with what was currently happening.

After their escalation yesterday she felt that it was only right for Ichigo to do so and unlike before there was no Karin to disturb them in between.

She didn’t show it yesterday but she too was quite disappointed with the appearance of Karin in between and was mulling over how things would have escalated between her and Ichigo if not for Karin when she reached home.

So it would not be wrong to say that she was on cloud nine when she saw that Ichigo was again taking the initiative to grab her hand. Feeling his big hands over hers she too responded by making her grip a bit firmer.

This had become a common habit for the two of them as days kept on passing by. During this time their relationship also deepened. Ichigo didn’t feel like rushing things out with Orihime because, at the end of the day, he knew that Orihime was going to be his…so he might aswell enjoy each and every moment rather than rushing into sleep with her.

Orihime started looking forward to every evening thanks to Ichigo, wondering what he would do this time. He had already ticked the boxes for forehead kisses, hugs and gifts so she was expecting him to finally go for her lips today.

On the way back to her home Orihime’s heart was filled with anticipation for what was about to happen and finally, it did, Ichigo all of a sudden grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards his body.

She closed her eyes expecting him to kiss her as it was the most likely scenario to play in the given situation but that was not so the case. With his other hand Ichigo grabbed hold of Orihime’s left hand and straightened it up and started performing a waltz with her in the middle of the street while humming a melodious song she had never heard before.

It was all too sudden for Orihime’s mind to interpret as never had she expected such a thing to happen. This was truly a surprise for her and she enjoyed every second of it. The two of them continued waltzing their way for a few minutes before they were finally exhausted.

Huffing and puffing they looked at each other’s faces which were separated by only a few centimetres. A small smirk gradually appeared on their faces as the two soon started chuckling at their antics earlier.

“T-That was fun,” Orihime said while recovering her breath.

“Yes, it was more fun than I had expected,” Ichigo replied in the same exhausted manner.

After that silence ensued as the two of them just focused on recovering their breaths but with each breath, the atmosphere between the two of them became more and more sultry. The two of them could clearly feel this change in atmosphere and both of them had no intention of backing out of it.

The two faces simultaneously moved towards each other as the two lips that had been longing for each other’s touch finally pressed themselves on each other. Slowly and steadily the two started feeling each other’s lips as their mind entered a state of bliss.

The street lamp that had been running well for all the years developed a sudden malfunction and turned off giving Ichigo and Orihime a place of their own in the middle of the street as their two bodies embraced each other. (A/N: Street Lamp Kun Best Wingman)

__________

For Supporting me/Advance Chapters

https://www.p-atreon.com/_Slander

Remove the "-" from the link before searching

28